TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 31, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through December 31, 2016 users admin

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I was pretty underwhelmed by all the collections. I was surprised by Laurence collection I thought she would have done way better.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
No problem Rvon. What was frustrating about Laurence was that the judges told her to step out of her comfort zone, which she did, then to be critiqued last night about there being nothing her in her collection. Her collection was my favorite.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked Erin as well in the beginning but then her clothes began to look better suited for Barbie dolls then for real people.

Oh well. I did enjoy the season overall but I long for the talent of the earlier seasons. I know many love Mondo but I can't help but feel that the talent level has gone way down since he took a lead position at the auditions.

Poor Tim, lol.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The designers were chosen for their "tv personalities" rather than talent.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I wasn't thrilled with any of the collections, but least of all the clown clothes by Erin. Ugh!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought both Roberi and Erin's collection was out there but the other two designers' collections were pretty mundane.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I think you said it best - Erin's clothes looks like Barbie clothes. As soon as Heidi said, "I'm sorry" to Roberi, I turned it off.

I actually liked most of the other three's looks, with a few exceptions here and there, but I didn't like any of Erin's - and that banana crotch skirt - phallic much??

Laurence would have been my preferred winner, but I think she is just so gorgeous inside and out that she could be successful as a model as well as a designer. I also like Roberi and Rick - nice guys, good hearts, and much preferred over Erin.

Oh well - y'all called it early on - Erin was set up for winner. Next season is will be Project Home Ec!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Once I saw the winner I didn't bother turning it on.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Me either Dipo. The past few years they have picked weird winners.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching and had to see what everyone thought... I agree... ARGH!!

Erin's was my least favorite. I agree, Teach... the banana stuff was very phallic. LOL

Also have to give a big to Heidi's gold lame thigh highs. Didn't mind her dress, but with those boots... ugh.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It used to be on some finales, when they got back to the show, they were asked to add to their collection and then go to Mood... I wonder after seeing or getting input from tim, they figured they had enough problems! I mean it was pretty ridiculous.

Next Thursday the reunion show

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Rieann. Lol. I was thinking the same about Heidi's outfit, who designed that? lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They did go back to Mood because of the problems.. Continuity..

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Disappointed in this winner, her clothes look crafty, junky, my preference was the elegant Laurence.

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I had a feeling she would win. I can appreciate her quirkiness for her own self but not a huge fan of the collection!

The contestants were nice people in the finale but I was underwhelmed.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they picked Erin's collection to win....ugh! No one would wear that cheap costume like crap. The other 3 at least had wearable clothes.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree Sportsfan. Marameko, I agree. Laurence had such stylish elegant clothes, but she didn't bring it to the finale, I was disappointed. Neoprene cannot be worn, and ugg on yellow! And that banana print was just silly! Imo

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
BTW, my Barbie would have leapt into my sisters Easy Bake Oven before she wore anything Erin "designed".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If they would have eliminated Erin earlier this season when she made the "vomit shorts," we wouldn't have had such a sucky finale.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Monday, December 26, 2016 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
I really liked Roberi's final collection, but you could just feel that they were going to pick Erin.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Erin's final looks were infantile/ Boo-hiss on those judges. Horrible winner anyway I cut it.

Jennywa

07-17-2003

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jennywa a private message Print Post    
Erin reminded me of paper doll clothes. I couldn't believe the judges thought they were stylish.
I especially laughed at the banana costume...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching Project Runway Junior?

That tree dress was bizarre and they were all over it!!

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I have it ready to watch (maybe will tomorrow). I watched it last season...loved it(especially how well they worked together)

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey I am also watching. They have some talented teens. I also thought the tree dress was weird.