TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through December 23, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, is it Mondo that does the "pre-screening?"

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
I thought Tim's advice to them was a bit off. He was too easy on laurence and erin. Although I did agree with what he told Roberi....but Roberi didn't listen to him.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie ~ It was Mondo that I was thinking of.

And LOL, Flossie, I was thinking that Tim was just giving up in a way.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
So...is Christian Soriano the only veteran of the show who has made it big?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Chloe seems to be doing well with her boutique in Houston. She seemed to have a very realistic picture of how the fashion world works in NYC and chose to stay where she is. It's still up and running so it must be doing okay.

I know others have succeeded in the same way by staying where they are and focusing in on wedding dresses and what not.

I think Christian make it "big" more for his personality then anything else. He's like having an live elf doll at your side for photo ops on the red carpet.

I could be wrong about all of it as I am just talking off the top of my head, lol!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Austin has done very well. And Michael "whatshisname" (which totally escapes me right now). He didn't win, but he has done very well and dresses a lot of stars. I kind of remember him being on a season with a bunch of mean girls. He had the last laugh because he made it in the fashion world, and I don't think we've ever heard much from the winner.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
there was a Michael who had a following among those seeking pagaent/prom gowns.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No, this Michael I'm thinking of has done some wonderful pieces that were worn on the red carpet. He also makes wonderful pantsuits. Kenya from RHOA wore a white pantsuit that he made and it was stunning.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Was it Chloe Dao who makes the custom clothes for Jen Arnold?

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Lexie, you're thinking of Michael Costello.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/michael-costello-the-dark-horse-red-carpet-170350265.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's him - thanks Uncle Ricky. I've seen his collections and they are beautiful. He puts out some stunning pieces.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I didn't like anyone's collection. I guess Ric or Erin.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Who I want to win: Laurence or Rik

Who I think is going to win: Erin 🙄

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
If Erin wins I won't bother watching.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I remember when it used to be an insult on project runway to have your collection/outfit be compared to arts and crafts. I'm disappointed but not surprised.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Do you know who won yet?

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Yes. *warning* spoilers below

Erin won

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks Texasgirl. I'm not surprised she won. The judges really seemed to like her more and more in the last few weeks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my lord, the show has truly jumped the shark with that winner. Clearly they don't want talent.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I actually yelled "Noooooo" at my tv when Erin won. I was shocked. Laurence and Rik's collection were clothes we have seen before. I really liked Roberi's collection with the exception of that purple dress. To me, it looked like something that was made in a home ec class. But the rest of his collection I really liked and thought he should have won.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Horrendous, horrendous, horrendous - that's the only way to describe the judges' choice for the win. In a year that has given us one disappointment after another, it's only fitting that we close out 2016 with a very ill-fitting PR winner. Boo! Hiss!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
How like disappointing like that Erin um like won.

Just wanted to scream, stop saying like silly judge Zenday whatever your name is and Erin.

I thought it was an underwhelming fashion show. I suppose I liked Roberi's the best as it had some color to it. I think Erin has poor taste and nobody wants clothing that makes them look huge. Her stuff is below juvenile (no surprise that kelly osburn is a fan) it is kindergarten. That banana thing and the tablecloth that Erin was wearing, sheesh, UGLY!!!

I think I agree with Dipo, PR jumped the shark tonight.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who was not impressed with Erin's clothes. Never understood the judges drooling over her clothes week after week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Roxip, yes, Chloe Dao has made the custom dresses for Dr Jen Arnold, including her second wedding dress (for their second wedding with the kids).

Zandaya's name is Zendaya.

It was a pretty underwhelming season for the most part.

And I hated how the show tonight was just riddled with previews of Project Runway Junior and other shows.

But that is what these stations are doing now. So many will show a part of one show in the middle of another.. as if you are just glued to their network and watch one after the other.

SO annoying.

Roberi's purple dress and other pretty dresses... they said would be worn by even 55 year olds. While there is nothing wrong with that.. that usually wouldn't be the target woman for a finale on PR. And I certainly wouldn't have worn it at 55.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I liked Erin at the beginning of the season then when the skirt thing happened and it was evident she was a mean girl then I wanted her to lose. Now she thinks it's okay to treat people like that. Some of her things were cool and unique but not enough to win the show. Laurence really failed on this and I'm sad because I wanted her to win.