TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through December 19, 2016 users admin

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
*spoilers*

Cornelius got eliminated. That's unfortunate, he was growing on me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that is a bummer.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Who won the challenge?

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Texas girl, ty for spoiler.

Rvon, Roberi.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Cornelius' dress reminded me so much of Erin's style. I was surprised the judges did not mention it. Once again the judge raved over Erin's outfit. I just don't get it. All of her outfits look like craft projects to me. While her second outfit tonight did not have anything glued on it, I still did not like it....especially the length. She is so confident and I keep thinking "why?"

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the spoiling as once again I feel asleep confident that the DVR "had my bacK".
So this AM I get 37 minutes in and had to leave for work confident that Cornelius would be 1 of the 2 eliminated and assuming as well that Roberi was a goner. Yikes Roberi won...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Hmm my DVR showed that it was one of those " look back" episodes on all the unconventional designs.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That was the 15 minutes before the regular episode (tacked on at the end of the re-airing of the previous episode).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just can't believe Erin is still there.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Me neither, and she certainly gets a free pass with the judges (although I did think her top was cute last night but those mealworms....EWWWW!).

The judges seem to be substituting colorful for tasteful this season.

I didn't care for Laurence's mustard colored dress but I did think it was elegant. It just bugged me that there was something wrong with the fit on the top...it kind of looked like her model's nipples were hanging to the side or something.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I should probably wait until I've seen the entire episode but WORMS?! Seriously? Then again, after seeing Erin arrive in Austin in short jogging shorts, I just don't think her taste level is there at all. By the time they get to Mood, she's on her 3rd pair of mini shorts. She can't be hot because she's always wearing long sleeve sweaters.

Oh my, Tim's first suggestion is that her piece not look like a sandwich board with things stuck on it! Go Tim! Actually, Erin's final top is pretty cute but her jumypsuit reminded me of the 60's. What will she do when Tim isn't there to edit?

Laurence as always created two good pieces. Funny how when she uses yellow it's called poop.

Last week I would have sent Cornelius home but this week, I liked both of his pieces.

Rik's were good but I thought the conventional was a bit boring. I liked Robieri's conventional but thought the knot dress failed.

Judges don't agree with me, LOL.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I think Laurence will win. However, all I could think about re her bird seed dress.....being attacked by birds. Lol

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I wasn't crazy about any of last night's designs.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I agree Sunnyday non of the designers impressed me with their runway designs.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Worst collections I've seen on the show in ages. What the heck? They weren't even collections.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree Laurence will/should win

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice that Tim bowls like Fred Flintstone?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Tim was hilarious last night.

I can't believe they praised Erin's collection once again. It isn't even worthy of being called a craft project. And Roberi's - seriously? It was just ugly and disco-like.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I was so disappointed. Why did they go to Austin? To go to a feed store? There's so much to be inspired by in Austin. But they got leather reins, and bird meal? Why bother going to Austin?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I want to go bowling with Tim!!!

And I agree about Austin, what was the point? I hope they did more than to go to stores!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was shocked he got 2 strikes!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Well, Fred Flintstone gets strikes as well. It must be the tippy toes move.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I laughed so hard when Tim did his Fred Flintstone imitation, and then made the becoming a jock at his age joke

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow, so UNDERWHELMED by what these finale designers brought back! They really need to stop having the little guy (can't remember his name) select the contestants!! Surely there is more talent out there?

Erin, sigh - again with the neoprene craft outfit. The judges loved it but for who? Barbie?

Rik at least had one outfit that could be sold somewhere but even then, not much to like.

Robieri, sigh ~ conceptualism in clothing does not work! Stop talking emotions ~ give us clothes!

Laurence? I loved the white top but that short potato sack with leather straps? None of it was up to what we have seen from her.

I'm thinking the producers purposely told them to hold back so that the finale will seem spectacular. At least I hope so because otherwise, this was a sad showing.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I refuse to believe that Laurence on her own couldn't design a spectacular runway show, complete with impeccable tailoring, style and design. I agree that this must be producer manipulation to make them "work it out" at the last minute. I just haven't seen anything about Laurence that has ever looked rushed or unfinished, both personally and production-wise.