TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 05, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through December 05, 2016 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
My first thought when I saw the dress that Cornelius made was that Mommy picked up the kids after finger-painting in pre-school. It did look well made.

Also surprised Erin was in the top 3, thought that ruffle was awful and all but ruined the simple dress. The fabric was interesting. I though Maj-jings dress made the model look a bit hippy as she walked the runway. I think Rik had 1/2 of an idea this week. Hope next week is better for him.

Both Nathalie & Dexter have been lucky they lasted this long, IMO.

I like Laurence for the win.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
With Tim's suggestion of removing the "amoeba" effect, Cornelius's dress came out wonderful and YES, I would wear it as well!

Erin's original coat/dress reminded me a hot dog costume. I was so hoping she would send it down the runway!! Her dress reminded me of an old movie about a state fair. Or maybe Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. It was only missing the red shoes!

And Laurence showed us she can make a dress! What a classy lady! I can't wait to see her finale collection because I'm that sure she will be final two.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I was caught completely off-guard by the double elimination (I have to watch online, so I see none of the ads, previews, etc.); however, I cheered loudly enough to startle my dogs when they said Dexter was gone, too! YAY! I've been ready for him to leave for quite some time.

Erin's top rating befuddled me as well - looked like a nightgown that crash landed with Little House on the Prairie.

Overall, though, with a Cornelius win and a Dexter boot, I was pretty thrilled with this episode!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really liked Cornelius's dress it was lovely. I was very happy to see the two leave, but I think Erin should have been down there with them.

Erin's dress was awful, I could have made it and I am not a designer. That pattern has been around since the 80's.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely loved Corey's dress. Very well done and you can wear it everywhere - to work, out to dinner, etc. I also liked Mah-jing's dress, but I didn't love the "breast plates."

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wasn't crazy about mah jings dress. The pattern in the middle had no rhyme or reason. It reminded me of an ink blot test but with tweed. Erin's dress was a contradiction, sort of cocktail on the top and prairie dress on the bottom.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Tim's advice to Cornelius was perfect. That ruffle on bottom of Erin's dress......?
Mah jing's dress.....i did not like it one bit. Was shocked when all the judges loved it. Denim patchwork.....no, didn't like it.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Do you guys watch the Project Sammy's Way segments on lifetime online? It is so funny! Her segment each week is her doing the one from the week before as if she is in the season- with real pieces of the season cut in.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hadn't heard of it, sounds funny!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually thought the color of Erin's dress was pretty, but pink is one of my favorite colors. But like everyone else, I hated the blue ruffle.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked her main fabric as well but that ruffle!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
If I had the body I'd wear Mah-Jing's dress in a heart beat... I really loved Cornelius' dress - really loved the sleeve length, but was it really editorial?? Judges know best I guess.

Gosh I wish Erin had stuck to her first design... she would have been on the bottom for sure and maybe went home with her best bud Dexter. Dexter... can't believe he basically made the same jacket! Nathalia... she should have been gone weeks ago... I didn't realize just how dependent she was on Jenni.

How many usually present at Fashion Week? 3 or 4? I'd really like to see Cornelius and Mah-Jing there... I think Laurence and Roberi deserve it for sure... I don't want to see Erin there... I really like Rik - he seems like such a thoughtful, caring person. No matter what... I'm going to be disappointed because there is no way for everyone I love to make it to the end... Just as long as one of the spots is not wasted on Erin - I guess I'll be happy.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I think I would like a Rik, Roberi & Laurence final 3. Other than this last dress and the red team challenge, I can't recall any of Cornelius' other designs. I think Mah-jing is rather overrated.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, November 25, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Was here no PR last night, 11/25/16 or did my tv just not record it? I don't recall anything about the next episode being in 2 weeks.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, November 25, 2016 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think they had a show, no new show on lifetime on roku.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, November 25, 2016 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
No, no show on Thursday.....I have DIRECTV.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Ill be watching tomorrow - tell me Erin's design was good and it isn;t blatant favoritism because I have had a bad reality day already.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 02, 2016 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
One word about Erin's design: YELLOW.

Why do they complain about Laurence using black all the time when Eric regurgitates that bright yellow craft product and they call it avant garde? I thought Roberi's dress and Rik's dress were much better! And I honestly can't believe they kept Cornelius and his uterus outfit over Mah-Jing's look (quite honestly I would have been okay if they eliminated both of them).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 02, 2016 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i never heard her say you're out to Mah Jing

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 02, 2016 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
She gave him the patented Heidi double kiss and he packed up his kit. He was so sweet - he thanked them for the opportunity and talked about how he grew in the competition and how he repaired the relationship with his mother...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, December 02, 2016 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
At first I thought Cornelius had a target on the front for where they could cut the woman open only to have him insert tubes for them to vacuum her insides out. Either way, I was pretty horrified.

"Cut paper doll dress"? Seriously?! More like a yellow chicken complete with it's own fencing. I take that back as I wrote it halfway through. On the runway, I was reminded of the wooden sandwich signs people wear on the sidewalk to advertise businesses albeit a very pretty one with fancy pants. In the beginning, I thought Erin couldn't lose. Now I'm thinking of her work as a very high level of homemade costumes.

I liked the copper of Mah Jing's but wished it covered even more of the denim. Roberi's was okay. I really liked Ric's.

Laurence can't fail in my eyes. Classy lady -classy designs!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Ditto everything you wrote, Kappy. Your description of Erin's outfit especially made me laugh.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am watching right now and laughing Kappy!

I LOVE Laurence- if Erin wins this thing instead of her I will call foul. Ha ha ha BBOTT has me in the mood!

I wish Mah Jing had been able to make his drawing real - I liked the look of it on paper. I still think the vacuum cleaner dress was the worst. IOMH Kappy....picturing him opening the front and vacuuming it out!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh and from farther way I loved Rics dress and could see me wearing it.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they kept him because of the Tim Gunn save. It seems every year the one he saves makes it to the finals.