TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through November 18, 2016 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
}I think Nathalie should have gone home. Her outfit was even worse than Jenni's and unfinished to boot. Erin and Nathalie need to stop with the ugly coats. Erin did a poor job this week as well.

I liked Rik's and thought his mother looked great. Good win for them both.

Mah Jing's outfit was gawdawful, what the holy heck was it doing in the top 3?

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I was very happy for a Rik win, his mom looked nice.

I thought Jenni's outfit was awful (Erin's too!) I think her mom was just giving her a lot of examples and not really trying to confuse her.

Cornelius looks so much like his mom! Also Laurence's daughter is gorgeous.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
cass_cat, Top chef and project runway have two different production companies, Most people enjoyed project runway a bit mo0re when it was on Bravo and used the magic elves like top chef still does. All reality programs fool with misleading stuff, but for the day to day moving people around production Magic Elves are supposed to be better. Still I will never forget how they painted Stefan as hated when he really was one of hte more popular chefs. They edited side eye and other things from different shots in the middle of a conversation.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was interesting seeing the various "models".. some of the stories of their dreams were certainly less life changing than others and I honestly cannot remember what Rik's mother's dream was but the outfit was really perfect for her.

Erin's coats have certainly gotten repetitive and have gone downhill.

Jenni's was awful too.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Was Rik's mom the one going back to school for her masters?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I do believe it was Rik's mom who was going back to school. I think for some type if management degree.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I would love to have Heidi decree a No Coat & No Leather Jacket challenge. What would Erin, Nathalie and Laurence do then?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 2:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday.. I hope so..

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Sugar....lol. , Heidi would make a dress (that looks like coat). Laurence would make a leather dress ( that looks like a jacket).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
If Laurence was told no leather she would create something stunning in another fabric. I think she uses leather because that's what she wants her collection to consist of but I have no doubt she could create something in another tastefully elegant fabric.

Not sure Erin could create something that didn't have a coat attached to it...or some kind of craft project.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I bet she wins Roxip

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Erin or Laurence? If the ugly fashion gods prevail Erin will win. If true taste and sophistication prevails Laurence should win.

I thought Roberi was out of the game but he seems to be making a last minute push.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Laurence. I actually like her things which isn't usually the case with these designers.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also would like a Laurence win. She is an extraordinary woman - she seems even-keeled, dignified and very sure of herself and her vision of what she would design if she wins.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
A Laurence or Rik win ....I would be happy with that.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Roxip, forgot to mention....I also liked Roberie's dress over Ric's suit. Ric's suit was tailored to perfection though.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, but although I appreciated the sentiment and the nod to their heritage, that heart and stitching would have made the dress unwearable for me. I'm not a fan of "fussy" and didn't feel that the stitching was needed (although the heart could be hidden by the jacket).

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Last nights show had a shocking (said in the spirit of The Bachelor!). elimination!

I know the comp shows love the short timelines, but I think they should've gotten 3-4 more hours, every designer would've benefited from more time. They wanted a "fashion forward. Editorial" design. DH didn't understand "editorial design". They wanted New York to be the inspiration and a strong powerful working woman seemed to be their client for inspiration...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Not sorry about Dexter and Natalie leaving. I'm glad Cornelius won, I really liked his look and I would wear it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Nathalia was too green and too young for this level of competition, and Dexter had just lost his mind! I thought that actually his model looked stunning, but basically he recycled a jacket he had already shown before (and it did look like Mickey Mouse ears) and showcased the underwear that belonged to the model. He should have at least designed an undergarment for her.

On the other hand, I was certain that butt-ugly dress of Erin's was going to land her in the bottom...what were the judge's thinking? That ruffle? I've seen that same dress (although not in that fabric but it was also cheesy looking) in the nightie aisle at WalMart...and it was better looking!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Reader, LOL!, I agree. I literally gasped! LOL I had no clue 2 were going

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Roxip, ITA! I was shocked Erin was in the top!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
But they had to do a double-elimination to compensate for the Tim Gunn save episode when no one went home.

I was thrilled to see Dexter finally get the boot. He should gotten it weeks ago!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Cornelius's dress was perfect in my eye's. I would and WANT to wear it. Laurence is the most constantly good designer in a long time. I like that she has a pov. And her things are somewhat timeless in a "cool" sort of "leathery" way.

There was a show on NBC a while back that you could actually buy some of the winning designs. I want the Cornelius dress so badly.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I was yelling at my TV last night when Tim convinced Erin her original design was B.A.D. bad!

I'm convinced both her and Dexter could have gone home in 1 fell swoop!! Glad to rid of Dexter... and so glad Mah Jing and Cornelius were so good!!!