TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through October 30, 2016 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Tim: The judges love yellow this season.

Hmmm... We'll see...

I'm still watching Tim's critique... and I really don't know how the runway is going to turn out.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
It seems like Brik gave up on the runway...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Did Brik leave?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the judging gets worse weekly! Bricks pants fit well and the winners looked like the chick had a rhymes with stick. That jacket looked like a Beat it knock off.

The throw up pants were way worse than Briks!and Cornelus' disaster deserved to go right along with his attitude. Im not even a Brik fan but feel he was not the worst

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think they take into account past runways which they aren't suppose to do. Also they keep the drama queens and their chosen winner no matter what.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Who won?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laurence won.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, on the previews Tim said there are 2 mean girls on one of the teams. I can't wait to see which team it is. And I would love to know what the girls will think about Tim calling them mean girls.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I just saw the oddest thing on Wikipedia for this season! It showed the results for the next three episodes after tonight! Who was high, who was low, who won, and who left. I don't understand how they got that info...or if it is real. I took a pic just in case it disappears so I can see if it was real.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Brik has not been the best, but his look was far from the worst, IMO. Cornelius's pants looked like a scarecrow costume for Halloween, not to mention the top fit so poorly. And Erin...Erin did what Erin wanted to do regardless of what the challenge was. Not good

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm just going to assume the two "mean girls" next week are Nathalia and Cornelius. The rest seem very respectful of each other while these two feel free to constantly bash other's looks. As the judges complimented Laurence, Nathalia looked like she had smoke coming out of her ears.

I' m surprised Brick lasted this long so I'm not surprised to see him go home.

I definitely see Laurence and Erin in the final three assuming Erin gets her mojo back but I'm not sure about any of the others.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I did not think Brik had the worst garment this week. Both Erin and Cornelius did very shoddy work. For the life of me I cannot understand that it took Erin all day to do those idiotic shorts. There wasn't so much hay embroidery that it would have taken so long. Perhaps she was just a 2 trick pony and she just isn't very good.

I thought Dexter was in the bottom when they first started talking to him and I thought is look was atrocious. What are those judges thinking? The top was so bad and he made it in the top 3? And forget these insipid guest judges each week.

I did not care for Nathalie's look at all, I can't imagine anyone actually wearing that elephant dung colored bat jacket. To each their own I guess. Nathalie was seething that she didn't win.

My recording stopped before I got to see any previews for next week.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Did anybody see the WIkipedia I mentioned? How would they have access to the results from the next three shows?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Meggie, production Leaks is my guess

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Meggie, whats the link? I cked wiki and they only have up to last nights ep

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Meggie maybe good you saved those names!

I googled and came up with IBT article with pictures from "the final 6". But no names, and I think 2 outfits were from the same designer/collection? But one dress has bananas on it. 🍌 and yes, one is coming from an "unfortunate " (probably on purpose) place.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
The judges seem so impressed with Laurence's sewing abilities but in the past they have said it is not a sewing show, but a fashion show. Having said that, I do like most of her looks but those pants....wow, I just think if anyone but her made them, they would have been raked over the coals by the judges. I think Nathalia's outfit should have won last night because of those unfortunate pants.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think the two mean girls they reference in the preview will turn out to be Erin and Dexter. It looked like their team of three includied Cornelius and they seemed to be ragging on him.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
whoops

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
You could be right, Jasper, about the two mean girls. The preview clips can be so misleading on this show.

I didn't care for the pants Laurence made when they were in the workroom but when her outfit came out after Nathalia's on the runway, I just instantly thought it looked so much better.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Pamy you are right- it is gone now! LOL I have a screen gab AND a photo of it.

Interesting...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Meggie, put it in a spoiler box here :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I 2nd that Meggie.

I

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
OK...I forget how lol..can I have a tutorial lol?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Also how to post a photo lol...