TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 15, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through October 15, 2016 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Was anyone else of a mind to call 911 on behalf of the Jolly Green Giant and report the theft of his costume by Heidi Klum? Then make a 2nd call to the fashion police for how gawdawful she looked in it?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally forgot this was on last night, LOL. Guess I will see it next week.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I kind of liked her boots.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well... I'm biased... because green is my favorite color so I was jealous that Heidi could pull off the all green look!!! Seriously!! If I had her body... and had someplace to wear it... I would for sure want it!!

The Bohemian cover-up is exactly what I'm looking for to wear around my house. When I get home in the evening I like to change into something comfortable to wear until it's time to get ready for bed.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I love the color green and almost liked the boots. I think the dress or whatever it was looked cheap and ill fitting on Heidi. Do I need to look at it again?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I was right the 1st time, it was not a flattering outfit. Talked with other PR fans who felt the same. We often question Heidi's taste.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought Tasha's bikini and cover-up were gawd-awful. It is mind-boggling that she wasn't eliminated.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Read a recap of the episode that referred to Heidi and her green get up as The Incredible Hulk outfit.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I just took a quiz to see which PR judge I am and I am Heidi. I thought and hoped I would be Nina.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Well, once again I don't get the judges! The two teams worked so well. Button team was a hot mess, and didn't the judges in past season tell a designer not to use yellow! And so I thought that yellow coat was a joke! The judges loved it? Wth? They cut sequins off of a fabric and pin it, well that's gaudy... nope judges love it. wth?

And I gave up and started tearing up at the good bye... why didn't Tim use the save? So emotional

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. I hated that yellow coat (and besides - hasn't she used yellow in every single challenge? Time to move on!) I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that "embellishment" - it was not even pretty embellishment. It looked like she had run over the coat on a muddy road to me.

I was hoping Tim would use the save also but I guess he feels like it is too early in the season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love embellishments but the one they chose looked like Spock barf

I thought for sure Tim was going to save him!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree with you folks......I thought for sure Tim would save Alex. I actually thought he was one of the better designers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, The Banner is Fabulous!!! Thank you Jimmer.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Baffled, befuddled and bewildered am I.What the holy heck is going on with PR? Those embellishments were hideous. Perhaps I should purchase a color wheel, remove the color yellow and send it to Erin tout de suite. The furry fabric in that short dress?! Blech. Didn't care for the overall dark look of the other team or the dress Alex made. Was sad to see Alex eliminated, rather wish no one went home. Kudos to Dexter, he was impressive this week.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think what sunk Team Unity was their final product had NOTHING to do with their pitch... they even said if they had pitched it as a Nightime Club look... or something like that... that they would have won HANDS DOWN... so it's not that they didn't like their collection, it just had NOTHING to do with their original pitch. Tough REAL LIFE lesson... deliver what you said you were going to deliver!! Good advice though for these designers going forward and into the real world... bet they don't forget it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that yellow was awful, LOL.

And those embellishments looked very childish. And OMG, I would never wear a bright yellow skirt to the office.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved the color but the style was horrible

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree about the style... WHO is this "woman" the would wear them?? What city does she live?? The most wearable was the yellow pencil skirt with black top... and I didn't mind the coat, I imagined it on-line with numerous color options. But what was the flesh-colored material used on the coat and the dress? It looked fuzzy.

I didn't mind the color... it's really the only yellow that is wearable... but it's something you wouldn't want a whole closet of... but a piece here or there. The skirt is the perfect piece to add a pop of color to a wardrobe... but it's something you wouldn't wear very often.

I thought Mah-Jing's top was beautiful... In an different lifetime I would wear it... I'd wear it now...if I had the fantasy body that exists in my head...

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Some of the clothes were very nice and well made. But that coat the judges raved over was ugly! A big yellow horse blanket! Who would wear this? They should make the judges wear these absolutely fabulous clothes they love so much.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
LOL, horse blanket! Very amusing Cablejockey.

I agree, dress Heidi and Nina in those rags and prance them down the runway.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have been working in downtown New Orleans for 35 years. I've never seen any woman whether she is "staff" or "professional" wear a hideous yellow coat to work. Those judges are crazy. Yellow is one of the hardest colors to wear (like orange). What is up with them thinking that coat was The. Best. Coat. Ever.?

I don't get it with these judges. I can't believe that team won.

As far as Team Unity, with the exception of Alex's dress being more nighttime, the rest of the collection was wearable if you work in an office and want to transition from day to night.

These judges are crazy.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Lexi_girl, I lived in New Orleans many years ago, I really should vacation there one of the see days, hubby has never visited there.

I agree, I have never seen anyone wear some of the monstrosities the judges laud as the best thing ever anywhere. I live in a big Midwestern city and have traveled to both coasts and Europe.

I really hate the phrase "fashion forward". Over the course of history everything has pretty much been done. Now it might be freshened up a bit or reflect the current color pallette but I don' t recall ever seeing anything really new. Or do I not understand what "fashion forward" means?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Sugar I'm with you on the fashion forward nonsense.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Brik should have gone home.. he was on the good team but had that horrible tube dress.

Heck, Chef Ramsay evicted from the winning team..

The only yellow coats I ever see (or used to see) would be yellow slickers on little kids.

I also didn't care for them funding a team with much more than the other.

And Brik getting $5K for that dress?