TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through August 11, 2016 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well, this looks depressing
http://www.aetv.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-3/episode-15/preview-six-months-later

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I was actually shocked that Tres decided to stay with Vanessa. I'm not sure she's ready for marriage. She seems nice enough, but has a lot of problems communicating.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Tres and Vanessa seemed strained; I was surprised by their decision as well. Maybe it was creative editing? Neil and Sam have a good relationship and I was bummed that it didn't work for them. This is the first time I've ever watched this show. Have any couples actually worked out from this?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Two couples are going strong, me of which I thought would never last since the wife was not attracted to him initially. Now they are quite happy .

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tonight is "6 Months Later" @9:00 pm on A&E.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I missed it , have to go see what happened, fell asleep

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I think the show has jumped the shark.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alliet, I don't think it jumped the shark, I think they ruined it after the first season because they didn't want to put the time/money into making the matches like they did the first time.

The "greedy" producers wanted profits instead of good results.

Jandy

07-08-2005

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jandy a private message Print Post    
I feel bad already for the man Ashley dates or marries. She appears so cold.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ashley is one cold fish. I think Sam/Neil being BFF's could lead to something. I don't see Tres/Vanessa being more than just friends because at the beginning of the season he said he usually only dates white women. Vanessa looked terrific, she let her hair grow longer and she looked less tired. I don't think I'll watch another season if they renew it.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
This wonderful, drama filled show starts up again on Tues. 7/26 pm.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
21011430%2C00.html,http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21011430,00.html

I am glad to seethe only "professional" they kept was Dr Pepper. the others were just horrible. and now they are in Miami - should be interesting, sadly the only people I knew from Miami, were people who only cared about appearances, I am sure that is atypical, but that I how I thought of the ones I knew (only 2 people, not a good sample)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
too late to edit - an unhappy not a bride drop out already being served with NDA
https://twitter.com/ZariBatista

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
New show started tonight. I like 1 or 2 of the people chosen and they are not coupled. Out of the thousands of people who applied, if this is the best they could do....they need better counsellors/therapists, even though they have 2 new, 1 old. I may only watched if I'm bored. JMHO

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
you can look at this and say fail fail fail. don't even have to get too involved. People must really need money. The one girl with all the brown hair talks like a child and seems very not all there. Probably should not judge people from seeing them on TV

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Well, the happy couples, 2 happy and 1 not soo happy, got married on last night's show. The Spanish girl and her new "husband" seemed the happiest. Like him a lot. And then they showed previews of crying and fighting with all the couples.
The finale of Coupled was also on last night. Didn't get to watch it but one couple got married on the show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
really, I know a couple paired up but these shows were on against each other, flipped back and forth.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I did a marathon watch yesterday. I really like the husband paired up with the flight attendant - her not so much...the couple with the girl from Nicaragua and the man living in a tour bus seemed to have serious chemistry...the Columbian woman and her introverted husband - she's a trainwreck and he's way too reserved...no wonder he has to find a date this way!

So after all that time spent watching everything including the chat shows about this now I have to record Tuesday night's show with their honeymoons. A life well wasted!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm actually enjoying this season. I like the guy who lives in a "bus", I don't like the guy who married the flight attendant....he smokes. He may be a nice guy but even she said that he's too nice for her. The Colombian woman is afraid of dogs and I think he owns 2 but she does like horses.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I watched the after show and the friend of the guy who married the flight attendant (Heather and ?) said he wasn't a habitual smoker - and the husband even said as much to Heather when they were talking about it. She seems to be looking for a reason to find fault with him - although she said that was one of her major problems that she had to work on. She's a nitpicker. She doesn't like gambling. She doesn't like smoking. She seems to be looking at a lot more negatives than positives for so early in the relationship (don't get me wrong, I probably wouldn't like those things either but I would have made that clear from the get-go!). (The "expert" even said that she had indicated in an interview that she didn't have a problem with occasional smoking.)

Sonia just annoys me. She is way too timid for this type of experiment.

Still like Lillian and Tom - but afraid that they are burning too hot too fast. But I hope it works out for them especially!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Heather seems like she could be alittle cold. Sonia bugs me too. I like all the men so far, but not sure about the women.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lily is in for a big shock over Tom's bus I think... that may cool things down quickly.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess I've watched too many tiny house shows but his bus would be fine with me - especially being able to go anywhere you want and take all your stuff with you! Besides, no mortgage, no rent...heck of a deal!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it's different if you're not thinking about having a family.

I wouldn't mind it *now*, but it wouldn't have worked for me *then*. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Enjoying the show so far. Introverted guy is an irritating bore so far, although he has moments when he shines. Like every one else so far. Although the flight attendant gives off mixed signals. She wears a super-sexy dress with her boobs practically hanging out when marrying a complete stranger, and then she gets all uptight with the guy. Geez!