TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Medical Reality Shows: Botched on E!: Archive through June 23, 2016 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
On their way to get their nipples pierced...OH MY!

These two are a train wreck and are very lucky.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear why does no one ever seem to ask these people why they feel a need to do some of these things. Especially that psychotherapist, she needs to get to the root of that girls issue that she wants to be plastic, what the hell happened to her that she doesn't want to feel anything.
And is willing to distort her body to the degree that she will probably end up killing herself.

I understand that the doctors don't want to be judgmental but some of these people need some serious psychological assistance.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
There seems to be a lot of body dysmorphic disorder out there. I've only seen them recommend psychological counseling once to a patient. I keep wondering how many of the ones with body dysmorphia are victims of abuse.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have wondered that as well Northwestblonde.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
The two Doctors are really wonderful Doctors, but I am getting tired of the way Dr. Debrow keeps putting down Dr. Nasif. I realize that he thinks he is being funny, but I am not laughing. I think he borders on being mean.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The new season started last night. It was nice to see that they were able to help Rajee out.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was nice seeing Rajee so happy with the results. I remember the first time she was on when they said they couldn't help her. Everyone seemed to love her.

I didn't really watch much of season 2. The tummy tucks they were doing were so graphic and it was upsetting to watch. But I had to tune in to see Rajee again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it as well and it was especially nice that Rajee got to have some work done.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. Rajee truly looked so much better at her reveal party.

The woman who had the high nipples also looked much better - her smaller breasts were kind of deformed regardless of where her nipples were, and the slight added fullness was very complimentary to her figure...she was hot and she definitely knew it (and her sweet boyfriend couldn't take his eyes off of her chest...LOL!).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LMAO I can't believe this guy got boobs for a bet.

And I can't believe people do this stuff to their lips, I don't get why girls want this lip stuff, what is wrong with your normal lips.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Don't you find it odd that it was ok to show his breast implants but not a woman's? Why did they not feel it necessary to blur his nipples considering they are basically the same? Personally not an issue for me if they don't blur them or not.

I kinda of have an issue with some of the things that Terry has said in the operating room. Some inappropriate remarks that if I was the patient I wouldn't be too happy about. Such as bbq Jessica. Tasteless remarks. (and no pun intended pls) I'm sure they sign off on waivers etc but you don't hear Paul talking in such an offhand way.

Her lips didn't look bad tight after but boy. and ya it seems to be such a big craze. The same with the thigh gap. Everyone wants that thigh gap. I won't tell you what they used to say about girls with thigh gap when I was in highschool! you didn't want it then.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Don't you find it odd that it was ok to show his breast implants but not a woman's? Why did they not feel it necessary to blur his nipples considering they are basically the same? Personally not an issue for me if they don't blur them or not. Just thought hmm double standard much?

I kinda of have an issue with some of the things that Terry has said in the operating room. Some inappropriate remarks that if I was the patient I wouldn't be too happy about. Such as bbq Jessica. Tasteless remarks. (and no pun intended pls) I'm sure they sign off on waivers etc but you don't hear Paul talking in such an offhand way.

Her lips didn't look bad tight after but boy. and ya it seems to be such a big craze. The same with the thigh gap. Everyone wants that thigh gap. I won't tell you what they used to say about girls with thigh gap when I was in highschool! you didn't want it then.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Don't you find it odd that it was ok to show his breast implants but not a woman's? Why did they not feel it necessary to blur his nipples considering they are basically the same? Personally not an issue for me if they don't blur them or not. Just thought hmm double standard much?

I kind of have an issue with some of the things that Terry has said in the operating room. Some inappropriate remarks that if I was the patient I wouldn't be too happy about. Such as bbq Jessica. Tasteless remarks. (and no pun intended pls) I'm sure they sign off on waivers etc but you don't hear Paul talking in such an offhand way.

Her lips didn't look bad right after but boy did they go wrong. and ya it seems to be such a big craze. The same with the thigh gap. Everyone wants that thigh gap. I won't tell you what they used to say about girls with thigh gap when I was in highschool! you didn't want it then.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Don't you find it odd that it was ok to show his breast implants but not a woman's? Why did they not feel it necessary to blur his nipples considering they are basically the same? Personally not an issue for me if they don't blur them or not.

I totally felt the same way, Jasper! Boobs are boobs. Why are women's boobs so taboo? It's really awful how we've sexualized women's breasts in this country, to the point where people freak out over feeding a baby.

I love that the focus of this show is to help people with serious issues feel better about themselves, rather than just giving women bigger boobs and other superficial surgeries. It's always heartwarming to see someone who was so self conscious of their appearance feel confident about themselves again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know that is interesting that they make that distinction. I swear, even tho they blur them I always think I have seen them. The brain just fills it right in.

I can't imagine what the thigh gap meant back in the day, LOL, but it is really a stupid standard.

It just means to me that the girls never get to have a decent meal.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I have wondered the same thing!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
In a nutshell, easy.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Why can my neighbor mow the lawn shirtless but his wife can't? There is a huge difference between men's nipples and women's in our culture.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My college roommate was into pageants in the 70s and thigh gaps were considered bad...how times have changed!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I swear, even tho they blur them I always think I have seen them. The brain just fills it right in.

It's just like all the TV shows where they bleep out the profanity. Even though they bleep it and nowadays even blur their lips, we all know what they're saying, and yes, my brain just fills it in. Silly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, these twins who have to have their OJ at the same height! I don't know if I can watch the show if they are talking. Maybe I will mute.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Those two were extremely strange - I should have muted when they were talking about sharing a boyfriend...but fortunately enough I was also so sleepy that most of it went right over my head!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Those two girls were out there. I wanted the docs to suggest therapy, as they do sometimes with the people addicted to surgery.

I must say, though, Dr. Nassif did an awesome job on that lady's nose. She looked totally normal again!

BTW, did anyone else notice that the store the twins were shopping in was Kyle Richards' (RHOBH) store? I was hoping she'd wait on them, but then she's probably just an investor and never actually works there.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The nose looked great! Glad the twins didnt get anything done! Sad that so many women tie their self worth up with the size of their breasts! Then that surgery goes badly and they have to get it all repaired!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, that French woman - not sure whether it was from this week's show or last week's - she was so focused on getting her boobs bigger when personally I thought she should worry more about her face!