TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge - Rivals: Archive through May 11, 2016 users admin

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Nobody wants to talk about the challenge? Bananas needs to put on his big boy pants and quit acting like a little girl. Sarah had every right to do what she needed to do to further her chances of winning. She didn't deserve how bad they treated her.

It's time he got a real job!

And Nia... Just no words. Glad the producers called her on her behavior.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Putter- I agree with you about Bananas and Nony. geez, didn't they do the same thing earlier, "what was best" for their own game?

And I was happy to see them pull Nia for her behavior and send a message that even if it's a guy you can't touch him inappropriately and think it's okay, and that Leroy still got a chance to play forward instead of kicking him out as well. He really earned out.

I was glad to see Nia apologize on the aftershow.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
So, so happy that neither Wes nor Bananas will be in the final.

Of course Johnny has and would have done the same thing. It's only personal and wrong when it's being done to him. He has always manipulated or bullied others to take him to the end in previous seasons.

I was confused about Nia and even Leroy being so upset with Jordan because if they were to go against the younger couple, it would have been harder, whereas Johnny is older and Nany is not that great a competitor. Jordan/Sarah weren't trying to get them out of the game. Did Nia even get that? From what she said on the After Show, it didn't sound like she did.

I'm glad for Leroy that he didn't have to go home. It will be an interesting final challenge.

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
Johnny always feels entitled to win, while avoiding doing challenges as much as possible. Everyone else is supposed to support his winning. And usually, they do, which I'll never understand. He should be one of the first ones to get out. I like Leroy, but he also turned on Sarah for just making the best decision for HER game. What they put her and Jordon through was horrendous, IMO.

Monkou

05-09-2011

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Monkou a private message Print Post    
Johnny wants every one to just hand him the winnings. I too am glad that both him and Wes are gone. They are both bullies imo.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think everyone regarded the rookie couple as the weakest, so Nia and Leroy saw Johnny and Nony as more difficult to beat in a duel. And admittedly Johnny and Nony won four or something in a row to get back in the game, didn't they?

Still it was a vicious over reaction.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
glad others are watching too...looking forward to next week!

Sarah has really come far from her time in Brooklyn - and she is one of those i will always root for - because at least on appearance - she LOVES the competition - the fun in the game. And yay for being a math teacher. :-)

I have never liked Johnny and he just continues to prove why - i think he stays on these Challenges because he feels its where he is seen as #1 and wouldnt want to lose that in the "real world".

I too was glad the producers pulled Nia and that LeRoy got to stay and compete in the finale... it will be interesting to see if the rookies are as weak as they are portrayed to be.

I had forgotten how much i liked these shows - to me they do REAL challenges versus some of the stupid things on other reality game shows.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, the final challenge is always brutal!

I'm rooting for Sarah also.

I think Johnny stays on because he often wins, and it's his income stream?

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
He often wins because he gets everyone to do his bidding somehow to keep himself away from challenges and in the game. Most players are intimidated by him. Sarah wasn't this time. I say good for her.
Does Johnny have any other career besides MTV?

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to say that yes Bananas and Nany won the exiled challenges but complained about how hard they were yet the others were doing a challenge, an elimination and then go to the exile to go against someone who had just been relaxing waiting for them. So really how was that hard? They didn't deserve to come back.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I am happy with the outcome of this season's finale. Sarah and Jordan earned that win. About time too, for Sarah.

Monkou

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Monkou a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Alliet

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was very happy to see Sarah win. And very disappointed in Jay for quitting, after complaining that people called him a "lay-up." Turns out, he was.

I also watched the reunion and Johnny still sulking and acting like a jerk.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Soooo glad that Sarah & Jordan won & what an ass Johnny is!! I still have to watch reunion but on an 'after show' Johnny further proved he is a complete & total idiot by bullying Sarah. And others side with him, huh?? HELLO, earth to Leroy, Sarah made so much easier for you to win money ya big DUMMY! Most of these MTV stars don't seem to mature with age, Bananas has got to be near 40 by now. Cripes, my 14 year old nephew could teach him a lesson in how to conduct oneself. And Nany just gives me the willies, plus she is a total psycho.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I agree. Bananas is a sore lower and a fool. They play this game for money and not for glory. Who cares if they dragged the weaker player to the finale. Look what happened, the poor squeamish baby quit. That put Sarah and Jordan closer to the win. I really don't like Nia. She's all about damage control, after the fact. Don't cause the damage then you won't have to keep doling out insincere apologies.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
FYI- the new season of The Challenge starts on December 2nd. The theme of the season is "Battle of the Bloodlines"- the 14 players (vets from past Challenges and a couple of newbies from Are You The One) have each brought along a relative- either a sibling or a cousin. They might be working with their relative or against them at times:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/11/mtv-the-challenge-battle-of-the-bloodlines-cast-twist/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Wilson! Sounds fun.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Thanks....definitely a renewed interest the last couple of seasons - thanks to Amazon

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
So I am glad to see the Challenge back, I always look forward to this show. Last night's was crazy, Abe was off the hook psycho. This guy clearly has mental problems, I am so scared for Cara Maria. Watching him get enraged over & over last night, his face turning red & all the grunting. Never seen anything like it. He is a lunatic, fear for her safety. What a troubling show last night.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What disturbed me more about his behavior is how quickly he would swap back and forth between rage and calm. Clearly there's a chemical imbalance there, and he needs treatment.

I was not clear during the show if they were still together at the beginning of the after show, or if they are still together now. Anyone know?

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
YESSSS Karuuna, OMG it was like a switch he can turn off & on. He'd be in a rage swearing at security then suddenly go quiet & be full of 'Yes Sirs'. I knew he had a screw loose but yikes. I felt so bad for Cara Maria. She made a bad decision & has everyone jumping on her. Like any of them haven't cheated or done betrayed anyone. That cast had a bunch of backstabbers. I went on both Abe's & Cara Maria's Twitter and there is nothing that indicates they are still together. Can't wait for CT, whoo-hoo! It shows he arrives with Diem's sister.
https://twitter.com/CaraMariaMTV

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Yeah...I can't wait for CT and Diems sister..at least not all of diem's family hated CT....

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
It is going to be real interesting when CT arrives. I wouldn't want to be in the same house Abe. He would scare me.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Did anyone start watching Rival 3 last week?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Luvmom... thought Johnny Bananas was a jerk... some of the others really stepped up to work together tho.