TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Spartan=the Ultimate Challenge Final

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Adventure: Spartan=the Ultimate Challenge Final users admin

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch this ?? Program ran late due to Convention and PVR stopped at regular time. I'm in Canada so can't get the video from NBC so....don't know who won....can anybody help ???

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I finally watched, the comeback kids won! I was happy they won. American grit fell at the slip wall and came in 2nd. Muddy minglers pulled out of the race at the tire swing because of the one lady's ankle. They were way behind anyway.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the summary. Your convention coverage is really screwing things up for our programming. And not being able to get the videos is bad enough, but NBC doesn't give a printed episode summary-only videos. Glad to see the Comeback kids won...quite a back story with all of them.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: