TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model - Cycle 16: Archive through December 05, 2015 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Funny how no one says much about the women!!

I will say that out of the women, Mame is the most versatile.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My problem is that I don't remember any of their names!! The girl with the dark hair that was the 'lead' in the video is pretty good too.

And the other thing is... well, Nyles keeps taking his shirt off !! Wow.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Yes, Lacey is amazing & has won many of the challenges & is top scorer (so far). Mame is very good also.

As much as I dislike him, I think Mikey is a very versatile model. I love Nyles but I don't see him being able to do an "ugly" model.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hehehe... I don't want him to do an 'ugly' model....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I was surprised to see this...Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello · 5h5 hours ago
Breaking: AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL Cancelled at The CW https://tvline.com/2015/10/14/americas-next-top-model-cancelled-the-cw/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Im not that surprised. It has really changed and not for the better the last few seasons. Then the change of nights. It wasn't even picked up by a Canadian broadcaster this season. Its turned into a big advert for whatever project Tyra has on her plate. As usual I had to laugh at her doing everyones makeup last week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I used to enjoy this show a lot but I stopped watching a few seasons ago. The decisions, the advice to the models and the eliminations became too irrational for me to enjoy watching

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
At least they got rid of that stupid social media score. I've been watching since season 1, im a loyalist when it comes to my TV shows and stick with them to the bitter end. I guess RuPauls Drag Race will have to fill my ANTM needs. It's a great show if you haven't watched. Part Top Model, part project Runway and lots of laughs.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I saw RuPauls show the first season or two, then they changed to only showing it on OutTV which you had to subscribe to. I do like him, he's a good judge in Skin Wars.

I've been spotty watching Antm, but yeah very glad they dumps that media stuff. I miss Nigel.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so this is the last season? I was reading this show was cancelled.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yep, this cycle, Cycle 22, is the last... I think the finale is Dec 4.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Did it air this past Friday? I don't see it in my DVR.

And look at this pic I found. Wowee - Nyle is one good looking guy!

http://en.yibada.com/articles/75291/20151018/nyle-dimarco-s-boyfriend-antm-cycle-22-deaf-model-sexual.htm

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
OK, I see Crazy Ex-Girlfriend was on instead. Just found this site where I got my info. You can enter your birthday & year & see what the prime time lineup was at the time. Fun!

http://www.tvtango.com/listings/2015/10/20

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
LOL... I used the "see what was on TV on your birthday" You can put in any date prior to 1950.

On my Birth day... It was Wonderful World of Disney and Lassie.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I was born in 1950....and that night "You Bet Your Life" with Groucho Marx was on! (and there were only 3 channels - ABC, CBS, and NBC)

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Ohhh I remember the 3 channel days Josh; I was also my father's 'remote control', he'd holler from his recliner asking myself or one of my brothers to come in & change the channel. Then the antennae had to be adjusted perfectly
Sorry for steering off topic!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I remember that ABC was the 'new' channel! They had to try harder to break the reins of CBS and NBC. Actually, there was a PBS documentary on Disney a while back. Walt was paid $5 mio to put on the Wonderful World of Disney on ABC. That money was used to build Disneyland!

We did have a local channel, still today, that only did local stuff.... or Perry Mason reruns!

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Finally Devan was eliminated on the last episode. I disliked him from the very beginning.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
haven't watched the whole episode yet, but as an 'older woman' i do NOT find you sexy, Mikey!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe that Mikey is probably the favorite to win it. I don't get the appeal, but I guess he can take a photo.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I've always liked the girl with the page boy haircut but one of the guys will win, because of the negative editing of Mikey my guess is the deaf guy will win.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Gee, why did they do that to Lacey's Mom's hair. The other moms looked pretty,but they gave her that bizarre hair do.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Out of the remaining models I think Mikey is the most versatile. He is able to give different looks and that is something that Lacey and Nyle don't do very often. I think it will come down to Mame and Mikey.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Last night was the finale of cycle 22, Nyle (I think that's his name) won. It was between him and Momay. I was glad he won but wonder how he is going to deal with the work of a model being deaf. He is one handsome dude. Glad he won.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Good choice. I liked Mikey too, never really warmed up to the girls.