TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through December 01, 2015 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kat was a party animal, but at least she was a hard worker. Rocky is flat-out lazy.

Mara, I don't remember whether or not Don did that last week but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
You're right Susie about her diving skills - but surely she knows how to do laundry and make a bed, she just doesn't want to - I think she wanted to be on TV and she does have a personality that makes good tv - - but really? Call your dad to cry about your boss? Your boss expects you to do a job? How horrific!!

or maybe she has spent so much time at the pool working on diving that she didn't have to make a bed or do laundry - she is a free spirit

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Me thinks Leon might get the axe . He seems rather lazy to me and I feel for Kate.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Leon and Rocky need to be put in the dingy and set adrift. Nasty people, those two. I really like Kate. She does an amazing job trying to please the guests. She just wants her crew mates to do their jobs.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I don't like Leon or Rocky. They really don't seem to care about the guest. Ben may have served meals late but at least he didn't repeat serving beef cheeks over and over again. lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Both Leon and Rocky are insufferable. I absolutely love Kate - she really does care about the guests having a good time. She gives the best talking heads.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Leon and Rocky would be my nightmare co workers. Leon more so than Rocky. Kate has grown on me this season.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am really enjoying this season. Kate is truly the professional. Whether you like her or not, she gets the job done. I also like her and Amy's working relationship. That's how things get done. Rocky is so there for television time. Connie is interesting .ALso very customer oriented. Good season. My guilty pleasure .

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Aloha Leon, much appreciative of the fact that I could see his backside leaving the Eros on a tinder. He forgot mouthy little Rocky who came slithering back to the ship and made the primary ill. What a birthday present
I wonder what the guests think when they see the cruise through the eyes of the crew, I must say they did an excellent job.
Looking forward to next week...We know Bravo must have paid for the guests as I don't know who could afford this ship unless Nene < you know she a rich biotch don't you ? > or Kandi are the primaries and I don't know that either will be sailing next week.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I googled Salaries for Below Deck, because I figured that they are getting paid beyond the tips. I know and read the link upthread about how production paid for the season - but when googling they are talking about the Yacht industry - that its $$$ per day, with minimums of 7 - 10 days! And mentioning how these charters are for TV - and that the yacht's owner probably has a small crew on deck - which if you saw the fire, and people in the galley discussing - there was one man I've never seen before -so I was guessing he probably was part of that "real Eros" crew!

My dh thought Captain Lee came off extremely bad for firing Leon before the Charter was over - I looked at him and said "scripted" Come on, a captain would have a back up or would wait until the Charter was over before getting everyone all hyped up!

Rocky didn't deserve her tip - she needs to haul her tips over to the other stews that take up her slack. Love how she went to culinary school and put sugar in the oysters! (or served raw chicken to the crew)

and I liked how Leon was cleaning the galley before he departed! (They showed Captain Lee touching the grease and leftover fire extinguishers powder)

I wonder if the reason Ben didn't join this crew from the onset was because He and Kate had a "relationship"! or he got a better offer somewhere off money wise! ($65,000?! is how much a yacht chef can make)

oh, and when he boarded - how come no one told him that "Beef Cheeks" were on the menu - ALL the time! roflol

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I thought Capt Lee did the right thing...he didn't fire him on the spot he said let's get through this charter and then part ways...plenty of time to get a replacement. Most professionals would not leave the crew in a situation without a chef....but Leon is not a professional and packed his bags and went on his ornery way. It all worked out.

Leon and Rocky are horrid co workers. When someone can make Kate look great there is a problem.

Ben said he had a conflict and wasn't able to join Capt Lee's charter this season.

Leon ruined beef cheeks for me. That was a go to on a menu of a favorite restaurant of mine. ;)

Very happy that the female deck-lady (can't remember her name)was able to get some extra experience doing whatever she did for the first time on her own (raising the anchor?)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Had Leon stayed for the last dinner, he would have been entitled to his share of the tip. I don't think Capt. Lee thought Leon would bail a few hours before dinner forfeiting his share of the tip.

FYI... in true douchebaggery form, it appears that Leon poured honey in Kate's bunk before departing the ship. Leon, Rocky and Emile are absolutely worthless.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexie, thanks for that bit of info- whoa, honey what an immature asinine move by Leon. He's so emotional. He rather not get paid (money that he and his daughters certainly could use)than finish out this charter. It looks to me as if Rocky has mental health issues. Emile still has the hots for Rocky just wait till he finds out she was screwing another....lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rocky is cray cray... she's still singing Leon's praises even though she is getting hammered on social media.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Tonight was Part 1 of the reunion show...

Kate "Why is SHE getting so much air time"
lol, referring to Rocky, who is all dressed up and is coming across so very very nice and is not "owning" anything - previews is when Captain calls her out! He does a fine job defending Kate! Love Captain Lee!

and Emile, he was real! First they show him falling asleep, then they gave him a drink, he goes to the bathroom, throws what looks like a can of red bull in the trash, then joins the couch - wonder if this is a "foreshadowing" because it makes no sense otherwise (as in why call him out behind the scenes, I'm sure every housewives reunion has similar issues behind the scenes)

but he briefly shared life in South Africa and why he was a deckhand... then they showed how Rocky treated him, the letter, and he was really hurt. He seemed so real, not able to really hide his emotions from the camera....

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
fun to watch and I agree with Kate on the Rocky getting all the air time. Can't wait for the rest of the reunion. sounds like Eddie and Rocky met up after the show, so disappointing to hear

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 27, 2015 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if I quite believe that Eddie met Rocky twice outside of the show. Rocky recently gave an interview about her relationships with the cast post-show and they all said it was not true - that they hadn't seen nor talked to Rocky since she left the boat. Rocky then came out with a statement that she lied about everything in the interview.

Rocky clearly has some sort of personality disorder. What it is - I don't know.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, November 27, 2015 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
It's called severe narcissism. She couldn't handle any kind of council, even though it was done in the gentlest way. Her mommy and daddy probably never told her the word NO!

Glad Eddie saw what she was like and stopped the relationship.

I was soooo happy to see Ben again. It was an interesting season for sure.

Is anyone watching Apres Ski?

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am but not sure what I think about it yet.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I tried it, and was excited to have a new show but it just didn't hold my interest.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Apres. Kinda the stepchild of Below Deck. I like it well enough-ish but the cast is a bit of a snooze. If it comes back for a season 2 they need to recast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have watched it as well but I didn't really like it much.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not watching Apres Ski. It didn't look like it would hold my attention. However, I am anxiously awaiting Below Deck - Mediterranean.

I love this show so much that I'm saddin' that tonight is the last episode. I can't wait to see what happens when Rocky accuses Eddie of meeting her twice after leaving the boat. She admitted that she lied about everything in a "where are they now" interview so I will be shocked if Eddie admits that he hooked up with her.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Below Deck Mediterranean ??? Oh goody. First I've heard of this. It will be on Bravo? Shortly?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I love Apres Ski- I gave it a chance and have really enjoyed it. I love the cast, except for the manager. She doesn't ski or snowboard, or know anything about the mountains so she doesn't connect with her team or the needs of the customer.
I think I enjoy Apres Ski, because it is different. Survivor is always in tropical places-would love to see them survive in the cold, but that wouldn't fly because you can't show off your assets in winter clothing. :-)

There isn't much info about Below Deck - Mediterranean. On their facebook page the yacht looks beautiful, but it isn't really updated much. No clear answer as to when it starts. I hope it is soon, too. (Unless Lexie has some secret info to share) :-)