TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 22: Archive through May 23, 2016 users admin

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
Paige is a really good dancer, however, I was very disappointed to see she has dance experience.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think it'll end up Nyle/Paige/Ginger in that order- it'll be up to the audience votes (the judges will punt as they usually do in the finals unless someone makes a major mistake)

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Honestly Nessie, you would be hard pressed to find anyone that qualifies to be on this show that has not had some dancing experience. And considering some of the other people that have competed, her 10 years of dancing experience 10 years ago is nothing. I mean look at Jennifer Gray, Corbin Bleu (he was on Broadway), and Nicole Scherzinger, just to name a few. And I am about the same age as Paige and danced for about the same time she did, and if I was on DWTS it would not have benefited me as much as you would think. Within a couple of months I lost my flexibility and within a year I lost pretty much all of my technique. Like anything else, you use it or lose it, especially after 10 years.

And what the producers are neglecting to mention is that Ginger danced for her college drill team, and you do not get to that point without dancing most of your life. She has more experience than Paige, but what I said above still applies. It will come back easier to Ginger though because she danced more and more recently, comparatively, than Paige.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3104522/nyle-dimarco-is-only-remaining-dwts-contestant-without-past-dance-experience-ginger-zee-lied-about-hers/

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Awwwww...I missed Wanya & Antonio dancing one last time...*sigh*.

Paige or Nyle for the win! :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I would be happy with any of the three winning. I like all of them and have enjoyed watching their growth throughout the season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. I'm kind of cheering for Paige but I like this final three.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Great F3.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It's a good final 3, but I think Nyle will win.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Information about next week's finale

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-DANCING-WITH-THE-STARS-Season-Finale-on-ABC-Monday-May-23-2016-20160519

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As much as I admire Nyle, I don't want him to win. He's come a long way despite his disability, but he's not the best dancer. I want the best dancer to win. But I won't be upset if he does.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I would like to see the pros dance together in couples in a non-coregraphed dance like normal folks dance. I think that would interesting to see.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What makes me a bit sad about Nyle.. but not for him, since he's certainly enjoying life and the changes in it..

but I always kind of hate seeing a person who had an actual career starting up (in his case as a teacher) and reality tv lures them away.

Of course, for him, I totally understand being lured away and at this point he probably will reach more of the deaf community this way but some students, and for years to come, have lost someone who probably was a really engaging, motivated and motivating teacher.

And I have to accept, I guess, that "reality star" is now sort of a career.. ugh.

I'm on Team Paige. I have just loved seeing her learn about another side to her, softer, having to trust someone.. and she's really good and engaging.

I do like Ginger, but she has a great career and family.. I mean, her husband clearly adores her..

So I think the win would be so meaningful to Paige. (and I think she's the best dancer/performer too).

But it is a good final three.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, I agree with you about Nyle. It is amazing with what he has accomplished, but he is definitely not the best dancer out there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ophiliasgrandma -- what you want to see is a Jack N Jill -- where dancers are paired up randomly by drawing and then songs are assigned randomly. It's a pure pleasure to watch them pull tricks out of their memory and see how well they can lead and follow when it's not all choreographed.

Nyle is not the best dancer, but he may be the sentimental favorite. I predict a win for him.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It is a nice final three, although I was hoping Wanya would make the finals based upon his great performances Monday night. Too bad the vote was based on his previous bad week. I am rooting for a Paige win. I like how far she has come. My mom is rooting for Ginger as she adores her.

I'd like to see... Paige win, Nyle second, and Ginger third.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Paige or Nyle for the win. ABC Employee of the Month 3 rd. place!!!!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
In all fairness, Nyle is or has been on Switched at Birth which is/was a Disney show. I think the show is now on Freeform. Ginger really is the "employee of the month". Wonder if GMA will be live from LA this week?

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think Ginger gets a bad rap just because she works at ABC. Over the years there have been so many people on ABC shows, from soaps to Bachelor. In fact, the first winner was on an ABC soap.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Seems Ginger may not be dancing due to an injury. She injured her pelvis and is suffering from back spasms as a result. They used a stand in for stage blocking today as Ginger is on forced rest and will see a doctor again tomorrow.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think it is Ginger but there is some thought that Ginger was kept by judges overscoring her. I'm not sure I feel that way personally but I don't think they underscored her!

That would be sad for her to come so far and be that injured :-( But maybe she can dance after all.

I hope I'm able to watch in time to vote for Paige.. I just REALLY like her and I think she is what the show is all about (for me).

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Ginger is such a sweet girl. I hope she get to perform. I hate it when a celeb on the show gets injured.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
There was a video on people magazine's website that had Ginger coming out of the make-up trailer with her make-up done. Suffice to say she'll be dancing tonight.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now it is trending on FB about Ginger's injury.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I would love to see a Ginger or Paige win, but doubt it because Nyle has been the favorite for obvious reasons. I would love it if I was wrong though. Actually, I think I will check the spoilers first. If Nyle wins then I won't bother watching.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'll be happy with whoever nabs the win.

Although I think Niles is extraordinarily gifted. I always rewatch his dances with the Mute button to experience it from his point of view. Like I said, extraordinary!

I really like Ginger's personality, especially her smile. I'm drawn to warm, bubbly people. And I enjoy her dancing.

Took me a while to warm up to Paige, but her story captivated me and tugs at my heart. And I enjoy her dancing.