TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Medical Reality Shows: Botched on E!: Archive through October 20, 2015 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not thrilled about Botched being on Sunday nights now (because there are too many shows), but I couldn't be happier that now it actually records "Botched" and not the crappy talk show along with it, or anything else.

I searched for the talk show "Good Work", and it's no longer in the listings. I hope it was cancelled!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was so glad they were able to help that girl with the uniboob (normally hate the word boob but there is really nothing better to describe her condition!). I also loved how Dr. Debrow was so thrilled to get such a hard case to work on...he truly was almost gleeful about it. Now THAT is plastic surgery truly making a difference in someone's life.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting show, I can't believe the woman who put weird things in her body, I just don't understand the thinking there.

Was cracking up that they used Justin to help with the guys pecs, he really is good at sculpting body parts.

Next week "Superman" is amazing looking. I can't believe there are so many people who have a ton of surgery to look like specific people.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, my family and I were on vacation in Santa Cruz last fall. We bumped into a group from over in the Central Valley, who were into body modification. One of the guys actually had horns on his forehead, implanted under the skin. Now that's weird!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, I have a hard time watching everytime they have to deal with a nose. It makes me cringe when they start putting the instruments almost up the nose.

I am so glad they are helping the woman with the humongo breasts. OMG, that was and unbelievable size implant.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ACCKKKK!! Even the q-tip makes me nervous, LOL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I have a hard time when they actually have to re-break a nose to fix it. Ewwww. Cringe-inducing!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Farrah ought to be thinking about her daughter instead of how her nose changed, after pregnancy, and her lips and breasts. She had a 'reverse' reaction? Does she mean adverse reaction? Go back to school, you public figure, you.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Who follows these people anyway? Are people so bored in their own lives that they have to follow the misadventures of these stupid people who are too ignorant to get real jobs?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Alliet, I also notice how she said the doctors wanted to let the swelling "reside" before they did any procedures. Um, perhaps she meant "subside"?? Kind of sad actually. She's a pretty girl. She needs to be happy with her beautiful face and take care of her daughter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And get a little education!! I wonder if anyone ever lets her know when she uses incorrect terms, she won't ever learn if no one bothers to let her know.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I think most of the people on reality TV ought to go back to school.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. Dubrow's wife on the show (saw her in the previews). I loved her in a show back in the early 2000's, "That's Life." It was about--ironically enough--a woman who breaks off her engagement and goes back to school. Loved it!

Dahli

11-27-2000

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
I have a friend who is a cirugia plastica in Mexico City. He is extremely skilled and sought after as are many in Mexico and elsewhere in central and South America . The prices are no where near as outrageous as they are above the border so the wealth is not as ostentatious as is demo'd on RHOBH
It's annoying to me they continually caution people about going to 'Mexico' for surgery it's quite possible it threatens the established inflated price points they set
There are incompetent surgeons everywhere including here there and the US
buyer beware as always but please knock off the Mexico bashing

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The young man who was obsessed with Justin Beiber has died...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/toby-sheldon-dead-justin-bieber-004521804.html

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch this last night? That woman was so lucky to have Paul order the CAT scan

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep at the beginning so I have to go back and rewatch. The introduction was too long...LOL!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh crap I didn't realize it was a new show.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm sure it will repeat during the week, lol it is E! afterall. It may even be on again next week with a new ep on at 10, or two new ones, I can't tell yet the guide isn't up to date.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The lady with the smashed nose made me so sad. This is why I watch this show, to see them help people whose self-esteem has been damaged by botched surgery or injury. But when they found the aneurysms, I was in tears! Thank God Dr. Nassif ordered the CT scan! That poor little girl would have been without a mother. I love that he basically saved her life and that they'll hopefully try to fix the nose later (from the previews for the next show, it looks like they will).

The twins were just gross. I just hate that Playboy mentality. Women are more than eye candy for men. They basically personified what we were talking about up-thread about people on reality television needing more education. These girls came off as not so smart. And really crass.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
When your career goal includes taking your clothes off then I'm just not a fan!

The woman with the flat nose made this show worthwhile. I too hope that they are able to fix her nose in an upcoming show. She deserves to be happy. Thank goodness she was able to have the surgery to fix the aneurysms!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
E! is up to their old tricks, forcing my DVR to record the Botched Post-Op show and making me think Botched was an hour and a half. I watched the first 5 minutes or so, cause I liked Heather Dubrow when she had her own show (that was 15 years ago and she still looks great--it pays to marry a plastic surgeon!), but I lost interest after that. Too much rehashing of stuff we already saw on the show.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the Post Op, it was light and fun, and then emotional on the other hand. I love that Paul shows his feelings like that.

Babyjax if you didn't watch it all you would have missed the announcement for their new show Botched by Nature ( hate the title) They will be helping people born with issues and those that have had accidents.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what I love about this show. They're not just in business to give women bigger boobs or more attractive noses, but they actually help people who have self-esteem issues from the way they were born or injuries. It's kind of a feel-good show in that way.

I didn't watch the Post Op show cause it just felt like rehashing things we'd already seen on the show.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Here's something that I think everyone knew would happen regarding the Shannon twins...just thankful they didn't kill anyone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3275935/The-Shannon-twins-horrific-car-wreck-Beverly-Hills-results-Kristina-cut-roof-Mercedes-Benz-handed-DUI.html