TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through April 29, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Connie I have been watching it, I find it fascinating. I especially laugh at the woman who said the baby would have to adapt to their life and not vice versa, cracks me up everytime I see that comment.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
The couple that had the 4, do they not have any family available to help them at all? Feel sorry for those kids.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know I wondered about that as well, where are all the church people, family people, volunteers who normally help out with multiple births.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness they put their foot down to the mothers, they would have never had any boundaries if they hadn't stuck to their guns.

Connies, do you have a clue what this business is that the one couple own/run? I keep trying to determine what it is, but I must have missed when they said what they do.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
They run a babysitting service used by parents staying in hotels, etc. I guess the business was doing well in New York where they live so they decided to open another branch in D.C.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
A&e 60 days in. Great new reality show. My Cousin Robert is one of the seven selected!!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Lub...I was glued to the screen watching the first two shows. So scarey. I was most worried for Robert. He just seemed to be rubbing the really bad guys all the wrong way . I was glad to hear that all of them made it out alive. They are all so brave to do this. Their families must have been terrified.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
which one lub? the one where they go int o jail?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
60 Days In really draws you in. I'm scared straight for sure! Can't wait to see more of it. Have always heard county jail is the worst -- nothing to do all day, very limited resources. So scary.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching 60 Days also and I'm really liking the female cop and the guy wanting to be a DEA Agent. Their names elude me right now. Glad the female cop figured out the young mother was in the program also and will protect her. I'm soo surprised that the inmates are allowed to smoke eCigarettes.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I tried watching 60 Days In, and just can't understand why they volunteered for this.
A long time ago, in a lifetime far far away (from where my life is today) I had to spend a weekend in our county jail (DUI). I'd been a "guest" of the county before, but was brought in when drunk and was released the next day. That's a different experience than showing up on Friday morning, sober, knowing I'm in until Sunday night. Those 48 hours were some of the worst hours of my life. And I was guilty and deserved at least that. But to go in, for 60 days, voluntarily, and not be able to go home when it got too heavy? I just can't.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I've never been in jail and I can't imagine volunteering for it either. How did they find and recruit these people? Are they getting paid?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
TAR starts up again this week on Friday 4/1. I put this in the TAR thread also.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shahs of Sunset -- OMG, the new show just started and they are showing Mike with his wife, Jessica, and they are already divorced so this will be weird to watch since they are no more! I wonder if they will even acknowledge the breakup.

Oh and Reeza is still planning to marry his man.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just love The People's Couch, the people on the couch just crack me up, they are so funny watching the shows.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I am soo into "60 Days In". I had heard about jail being really different than actual prison. The inmates do nothing to stimulate their minds and get rid of excess energy in jail except be bullies. Too many inmates in one confined area is only asking for trouble. The people who volunteered are crazy putting themselves in such danger....a few can take care of themselves and some cannot. One has quit already after getting sucker punched for no reason and the guards did nothing about it. I'm staying on my good behavior for the rest of my life.

Bandit

07-29-2001

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
I'm with you, Dipo. The People's Couch is one of my FAVORITE shows that I look forward to every week. Silliest premise, but oh so funny. DH even likes it too, even though he may or may not admit it, lol. I think my favorites are the 3 guy friends...LOVE them.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I am fascinated with 60 Days In. I can't believe anyone would ever volunteer to do this! Barbra has surprised me the most, I didn't think she'd last the night. I too never want to get myself into any kind of trouble that would put me anywhere near a jail!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bandit, I have actually found shows that I want to watch by seeing them watch and talk about them. They always make me laugh even when they are watching shows I have never heard of.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sounds like a good show on Friday at 8pm...
Julie Goldman Retweeted
The People's Couch โ€@ThePeoplesCouch ยท 23h23 hours ago

Friday on #ThePeoplesCouch is #RHOD #MTVMovieAwards #AmericanGrit #GhostBrothers #MadamSecretary #iZombie #MyCrazyEx tune in 8/7c @Bravotv ๐Ÿ˜

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I want to say how much I like the new NBC show Strong but not sure where to put it. Since I didn't see any threads I thought I'd put it here.

I have cried at all 3 eliminations!

It seems like the trainers all need to shut-up and let the ladies do the talking.

Anyone else watching this show?

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Strong and I'm really enjoying it. I like watching the trainers compete against each other too.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Strong also. Caught up with On Demand for the first 2 shows. I'd be the first sent home. Those girls are determined but money is a good motivator.

Sunshine3331

07-05-2014

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshine3331 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching and love it!

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed with last night's outcome on Strong. I don't like it when a show brings back eliminated teams.