TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars 2016: Archive through April 25, 2016 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Haven't read any of the comments and am binge watching the season, but just have to say...not really liking Kini this round

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree that Alyssa's stylist is either totally incompetent or she really hates Alyssa.

Just one horrible outfit after another.. and that hair!! OMG.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately Kini has been fixated on Sam since they were teamed together. I don't blame Kini for feeling the way he did... But I think his work suffered from it. He seemed to finally got a few things off his chest a few weeks ago and I think his work improved.

And in Kini's defense, from what we saw, Sam treated Kini badly, said snarky things about him, and is basically not a very nice person. I'm glad Sam has been knocked off his pedestal. I only hope Kini lasts longer than Sam.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm on Team Kini.

And I agree that finally he seems to have gotten back to more concentrating on his own stuff. Also others have agreed with Kini and let Sam know how they feel,which probably helps Kini. Oh and winning finally also helped Kini.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Alyssa's stylist really does hate her!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was bad enough they way they dressed her when she was pregnant but, ok, maybe that was a bit more difficult, but still they seemed to make her look as bad as possible but this season they took off from there making her look really bad. Wow.

Heidi would have heads ROLLING! We just have EYES rolling..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And when you see the commercials where she is saying she is at her target weight and yet on this show they are dressing her like a circus elephant...bad cross-advertising!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
How long ago was this show taped???? It has to be quite some time ago based on Alyssa's commercials regarding her target weight... that is the only thing that makes sense...

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I swear these judges and designers are all smoking something. Oh wait, I think they got it from Alyssa's stylists!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I liked Alyssa's look tonight.

I can't believe Isaac thought Sam's dress was the best!!!

At least Emily left making something she liked... Too bad she left before Sam.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Sam has been Isaac's pet from the beginning and if he has is way Sam will win. I have always felt since the start of all stars that Isaac has a major say in who wins. He seems to pick a favorite every season and pushes them through.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Issac is so obviously wanting Sam for his boytoy. What was that little wave Sam gave him and Issac nearly giggled!
Producers are keeping Sam for the controversy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I missed Alyssa's dress at the beginning but was a little stunned by the bun on top of her head. At least it didn't look crazy.

Can't wait to see what they do with her outfit for the avante guarde completion

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is that that Sam made? It looks like some sort of cocoon.

Sometimes I don't think the designers know what avante guard is, and I usually can't figure it out either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Allyssa's dress is very nice, but what did they do to her eye makeup, it is really weird. But at least her hair looks good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Like Kens, Emily's is blah, Sam's is just a little cocktail dress. Dom's is really wild and probably fits the challenge the best, at least to me.

Kini's is really odd as well but maybe considered avante guard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I laugh at the fear of Nina.

Can't believe they kept Sam over Emily.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Sam lives again! At the expense of someone who did more than draping and pandering to Isaac.

But Emily did allow it to happen with what she created.

Alyssa, despite so many unfortunate outfits, is a Kini fan, so I have to like that. And at least this week the stylist didn't completely trash her hair.

They seemed to think avant garde had to be ugly or scary.. usually I just think at avant garde..

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I was hoping Sam would leave so the others can stop focusing on him so much!

I miss Heidi.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Emily's might have been too much of a literal translation of the art piece but yikes, Sam's had no effort in it at all! I don't think he needs to be called a liar or a snake but I do understand the frustration of the other designers. The four of them took the challenge so seriously and he barely put any effort into it at all.

The fact that Isaac thought Sam's had "rigorous thinking" behind it was just a joke.

Emily should feel proud because she had a great season. The producers, on the other hand, should really start to feel ashamed at the way they handle this show.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I wish they would replace Isaac, he's so full of himself.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that Kini's umbrella dress from his first season was the best avant garde outfit ever created...I forgot that it tied with Sean for first...seems inconceivable now. Sean's dress was cool but it didn't match that amazing dress of Kini's.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I've always liked Isaac... but this year... he's completely lost all objectiveness in regard to Sam. That stupid little wave from Sam at the beginning of last week's runway was ridiculous.

Dom, Ken, and Kini have all had Nina on their seasons... Sam has not... so it will be interesting to see what Nina thinks of him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ooooh, Casscat, I didn't realize that Sam hasn't been critiqued by her, I can't wait! She may be the reason he finally goes.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Isaac has to go. He is making this season a joke.