TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dance Moms: Archive through March 30, 2016 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
apparently it is moving forward
http://abbyleedancecompany.com/aldc-la/

and this
A win for Abby Lee: Dance Moms Season 6 premieres January 5 on Lifetime
If you’re wondering about Abby’s relationship with the remaining veteran moms, this might be a hint. Prior to the Dance Moms Season 6 premiere, Lifetime will air a new, hourlong No Moms Allowed special hosted by the conspicuously absent Jeff Collins, Executive Producer Superstar Disney’s Veronica Dunne and featuring the girls dancing, talking about the drama from last season and what’s in store for this season, and taking questions from fans. Nia will also perform her song “Slay.” the underlined is to be removed

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.ibtimes.com/dance-moms-season-6-preview-abby-lee-miller-doesnt-save-her-tears-her-pillow-sneak-2221783

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Sneak peek of the new season...

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/66550/20151214/dance-moms-season-6-spoilers-maddie-ziegler-teams-up-with-brynn-rumfallo-in-episode-9.htm

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
It's finally happened...but they probably made up right after

http://www.ibtimes.com/truth-about-abby-lee-millers-fight-melissa-gisoni-dance-moms-season-6-trailer-2232619

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
new season starts tonight

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
This is an article about the members of the new mini team that will be introduced next week.

http://www.ibtimes.com/meet-five-new-members-abby-lee-millers-dance-moms-season-6-mini-team-2263299

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I think there may be a good answer for the existence of Abby Lee Miller. See,ms like some households in Pittsburgh has almost 3 times the average lead in the water than Flint.

18 cities in Pennsylvania reported higher levels of lead exposure than Flint

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
On tonight's episode I noticed that on competition day there were hardly anyone in the audience and when the awards were being given out it looked like the only dancers on the stage was her dance members.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Florin.. I was coming to post that ^ ... at the 1:03 mark .. you can pause and count the number of people on the stage ... the 10-14 people who are behind the ALDC dancers look like ALL individuals...so the teams that performed looks to be all ALDC (no wonder they came in first...) ...and it looked like there were about 5 "mini's" in solo .. so the one that placed second might have done pretty well comparatively.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
The two ALDC groups dances were the only two group dances that were entered in the competition. There were 15 numbers altogether.

*Info from the Wikipedia Dance Moms Spoilers

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Well that is one way to get first place enter a competition that doesn't have many dancers competing. I do remember one of the moms making a comment when they got off the bus there were no fans outside waiting to see the girls which was unusual.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
most of their comps at are high school...never seemed that impressive to me

Jambee

05-24-2010

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
I read a few days ago that Melissa announced to the moms that neither Maddie or McKenzie will be appearing on the show next season. Too much else going on with Maddie and it's too hard to be in 2 places at once. Guess she's finally had enough of Abby and does not need her any longer.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Nia and the others going to the Debra Allen dance studio. I just think she would get better training there.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
judging from the short clip they showed, Abby's girls could barely keep up with Debbie's

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
To be fair, that was probably their first time dancing that sort of choreography. It certainly did not look easy.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Looks like more Debbie Allen on the show tonight titled Debbie Allen to the rescue.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Yes she allowed them to use her studio after Abby wouldn't let them use hers. Abby's behavior has really gone down hill.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
So the season was going to finish filming in February. If I remember correctly there is only 2 or 3 episodes left to film, because of Abby's legal troubles. But according to this article they are going to film more episodes in April.

http://deadline.com/2016/02/dance-moms-bring-it-renews-the-rap-game-for-season-2-1201704303/

I wonder what that means for the Zieglers. The Nationals they are going to is being advertised as the Ziegler's last competition.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I watched the show last night and to me Abby was acting really, really strange. Like having a breakdown strange. Do you think she is acting like this to create drama and a storyline for the show?

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
This article is from a choreographer who worked with Jeannette's BDA on the show. She talks about being on dance moms and dealing with Abby. It was an interesting read.

http://m.tulsaworld.com/scene/tv/actor-dancer-and-choreographer-kristin-mcquaid-takes-her-talent-to/article_1fe2681d-3ad8-56b6-94c1-8314d3c702c5.html?mode=jqm

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
More on Abby's fraud case...

http://deadline.com/2016/02/dance-moms-abby-lee-miller-season-6-bankruptcy-fraud-trial-extension-fbi-lifetime-europe-masterclass-1201711840/

Roblover

05-17-2011

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the articles, Texasgirl. So the dancers only have a couple of hours in 2-3 days before performance. That is amazing. They are so talented and seem like nice children to boot. Abby always acts as if she does the choreography but after reading the article, I realize she does not. So what does she do?

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
No problem, Roblover. I'll always pass along articles I think are interesting. Yeah, for the ALDC dances, Gia does the choreography. Abby is just a figure head.

I think the girls in general are nice. I really hope the fame hasn't gone to their heads, but I don't know them personally.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
is it just me or is Kendall turning into a mean girl like her mother?