TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 22: Archive through March 30, 2016 users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I never watched The OC. How was Mischa on there?

Surprised Edyta's fans didn't keep her in.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
YES YES YES!!

That's how tired I am of the little man and his ego. Very glad to see him be the first to go.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Kappy. And he pretended he was Trump tonight, blonde wig and all.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Mischa acted so terrible, everyone else ran to the eliminated couple and she just stood there.

I had recorded the program. I just slow-moed through that. Yes, she sure did just stand off by herself.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I couldn't believe she just stood there!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Personally, I did not see what the judges saw with Nyle and, also Ginger's dances. Both seemed fine to me.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't notice that about her. I wonder why Artem didn't encourage her to go over there?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm definitely ready for Mischa to go. I thought Marla, Paige, Wanya and Nyles were great! (Even though the whole thing about Marla not wearing deodorant Freaks. Me. Out.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, my hubby hasn't worn deodorant in years (since before I knew him), and he never smells. A lot of people don't like putting the chemicals on their bodies. As long as you bathe on a regular basis, no problem. Has a lot to do with body chemistry, too. Some people smell no matter what.

I actually feel kind of sorry for Mischa. She looks so uncomfortable and like she'd rather be anywhere else. I'm sure she'll be eliminated next week. Who would vote for someone who's obviously so miserable?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I wonder why she decided to go on the show.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
She is quite the contrast with bubbly Bindi Irwin.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Mischa reminds me of why I never would do this!

Geraldo was terrible, no dancing.

Marla did great and I loved Nyle!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
She is quite the contrast with bubbly Bindi Irwin.

Extreme contrast!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I wonder why she decided to go on the show.

It's called trying to revive a career.... my bet is her managers convinced her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Geraldo was terrible but I will give him props for giving it a shot even though he has no feeling in his right foot.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I think Mischa totally got talked into by her handlers. It's good exposure, but she's really making herself look bad with her surly attitude. Everyone else seems really happy to be there, even if they're not good at dancing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's hard to tell if someone is surly or if they are just awkward and embarrassed and don't know what to do about it. I don't know enough to say if she is a miserable person so I'll err on the side of just feeling a little sorry for her. She certainly isn't enjoying the experience.

Geraldo isn't exactly a good comparison because he obviously didn't care if his dancing was bad and/or he looked like a fool.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But I wasn't comparing Mischa to Geraldo. I was giving him credit because he couldn't dance and he still went on the show knowing he was at an extreme disadvantage if he had no feeling in one of his feet.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know where I can find videos of the dances? Only some of them are on abc.com.

Also, I have not watched the show recently, do they still have Tuesday elimination nights? Or is it going to be on Mondays?

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure, eliminations will be on Mondays, no Tuesday shows.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The dances should be on YouTube. The show is only on Mondays. Hope this helps.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Misha somewhat set herself up for negative viewer attitude. Pretty sure I remember correctly, when she was filmed riding in a car in first package about her first night, she commented she was a good dancer (dance experience) therefore giving the impression she would be better than many of the "stars". She has acted. Is she not bright enough to realize it's not all just dance movement -- acting is involved too?

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Any news on Mark's back injury? He should have his test results by now.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I read where Donny Osmond is pulling for Nyle because two of his brothers are deaf.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Yes, Color, I remember her saying that too, then I actually giggled when she was so bad!

If she acknowledged that this is not what she thought or harder than she thought, even with her experience, I would be rooting for her a little. But she just scowls, pouts and makes excuses.