TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars 2016: Archive through March 14, 2016 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Maybe they would have done better choosing someone in the industry like a model or designer. Alyssa is not even known for her wardrobe choices or style.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Alyssa always speaks that way.. at least we are spared from the hideously inappropriate for late term pregnancy outfits from the last time she was on..

Daniel went home, right?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Alyssa's problem is she is trying to emulate Heidi. I have bitched since Alyssa's first season that I didn't understand why she was the hostess.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Daniel went home. He seemed rather lost.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow, just caught up on last weeks show and Mitchell really dodged a bullet. His pink piece was such a mess! He has to be next to go. Others are really starting to show their strengths and he just falters week after week.

And dang Ken is a snotty gossip! The less they show of him the better!

Loved all the white dresses this week and I don't usually like white! Loved Valerie's, petals over the pockets and all! I would have had her up in top three.

Asha's short white dress was perfect for a country music event and deserving of the win. Dom's was also great!

Baylierose

05-07-2011

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Baylierose a private message Print Post    
Alyssa needs to go home!!! She looks terrible and she just doesn't seem very nice.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ugh ~ Sam's flirting with both Alyssa and the guest judge were just too much this time around. Alyssa should know better then to egg it on. Looks like next week the rest of the designers will let him know how they feel about it.

I always enjoy the unconventional challenge. Just sorry the website isn't working for me today to see the final photos. I can never remember who did what without them, lol!

Stella more then deserved to go home. I almost felt like she messed up on purpose to go home. I did not like seeing Mitchell get yet another week though.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
How was Mitchell's look not in the bottom 3???

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Was shocked that Alexander was in the bottom 3! I was so sure one would be Mitchell.
Alyssa looked good in that jumpsuit in the opening but I find it hard to believe she had her own clothing line.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
These judges are nuts if they liked Mitchell's creation.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They may not have necessarily liked Mitchell's outfit, but it appeared well-made and he used a lot of unconventional materials whereas Stella's was just. plain. boring. Her outfit was nothing more than a skirt and a top. Mitchell definitely put some work into his outfit.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
lexi, true. Stella seemed over her head...the entire season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is the point of dressing a naturist? Seems a little trying to be provocative.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, they didn't send anyone home. Man I really thought that they would send Sam home. And the other contestants were correct when they said the one designer that went home was also a good designer so why didn't she get to stay.

Do they not have enough people for the season or something?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I really don't think Sam's naturist was THAT pleased with her outfit. If only she was truthful perhaps Sam would have been sent home... except I think the judges would have found SOME excuse to keep him. Valerie's naturist genuinely liked her creation... so if that was the basis of who went home then Valerie should have been safe as well... except I bet they would have sent her home.

Sam's comment about Kinni's sewing ability was the last straw... Sam is not a nice person.

Mitchell this week... this is WHY I like him... his facial expressions and confessionals were hysterical. Is he the most talented? No, he's not, but I nice he's a really nice person.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
At first I was shocked to hear that Mitchell made it through another week but heck, he did a good job! Congrats Mitchell!

My confusion on a challenge like this comes down to when they ask for an outfit that can be worn in NYC in the winter. Georgina tells one designer that their coat will never keep a person warm while others did only a vest or a sweater. Then you had models with bare legs and open toes - ayeee, that would be cold! This, for me, is where the judges are never consistent. If they like a design enough, they ignore that the designer ignored the actual challenge. If they want someone to go home, not meeting the challenge then becomes their excuse to send them home.

That said, alot of these designers were not my faves their first time around but I am impressed with so many of them this season! Except Sam and Mithchell although Mitchell won me over this week! He should stick to men's wear from here on out!

I'm beginning to think Alyssa has some sort of financial investment in this show. Her love of Sam is the only negative I see this season.

What a great showing from all the rest this week!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agreed with them, why save these 2 and not save the one's before? If Sam wins Ill be so pissed

Kappy, ITA! I also thought it was ironic that the blue outfit almost looked like block out squares...the kind of squares when they were blurring their nude parts LOL

Kini for the win!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, ty for the banner! I just noticed it, those pics are really good of all of them

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sam is a nasty piece of work - and he sure can dish it out but he runs for the potty when they start giving it back to him!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
My Boston boy can hit the road soon if not sooner.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What is up with not just booting people this season and saying these two were so good.. really? Aren't they all good? But isn't it a competition?

Even Tim Gunn learned not to be so quick to use his save.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm not crazy about any of these designers at the moment. I liked Fade not the most talented but still better than some that are left. The judges seem to be pushing Sam forward for some reason. To me it seems they do this every year, pick a pet and send them through.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I liked that we didn't hear a lot of whining about designing for men, not designing for models, etc. like there has been in past seasons!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I do think the ones that get the skinnier and taller " models" have an advantage. Emily had the most model like person to walk down the run way.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought they really liked Sam on his original season also. But just NO!!