TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through March 04, 2016 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I've been spoiled, so I can't guess. :-)

Robinm

01-31-2006

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
After last nights episode, I am going to say everyone except David and Ashley. There is just no chemistry or effort into that relationship from Ashley.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA Robinm. Those two are sweet couples. Especially happy to see that Sam and Neal have come a long way and have really worked at it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
after the show they are offered more money to stay together per year for 5 years, but they have to be available to be on a show if asked. If they break up, no money

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Interesting. Not a good way to see if a relationship is genuine if they stick for the money.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tonight is Part 1 of the finale.
My guesses: Sam/ Neil stay married.
Ashley/David don't stay married.
Tres/Vanessa is a toss up from the previews.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
At the end of tonight's show David wanted to stay married, Ashley, once again, blamed the text message that David sent to a friend of a friend of Ashley's, and said she couldn't trust David and wanted out. Surprised....Not!
Part 2 is next week.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Ashley was so distant and difficult to get to know. Surprised she went on this show.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Umm did the after show go out of order? It just spoiled next week concerning Ashley and David.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Never mind, I must have cut it off early.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Do you really believe David wanted to stay married? Really? was there ever an inkling these two would stay together? I could not bear to watch their scenes and had to turn off the show when they were on. It was physically painful to watch them. But if you believed, I have a bridge for you!
If I believe what David said last night , it was being film ed that drove her to act that way. I have heard some people can not stand being filmed, but that is something you might not know until it happens.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still think there's something off about David.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Like him or not, I have to say it was absurd and possibly delusional the way he discribed their 'marriage'. Was it the same one she froze him out of, the same one we saw?

As for Sam and Neil, I am so glad how they did a complete turnaround! She's completely acknowledged how terrible she was to him, and has allowed herself to begin falling for him. And hallelujah, he's finally 'grown a pair'. I think they will do great and I am really rooting for them and Tres and Vannessa.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
ITA agreed about Ashley. Why did they choose her? She would not open up at all. I bet she is so relieved that this is over for her. And David should not want to stay with her, since she is so not into him. I don't even think that she likes him as a friend.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I agree something is off with David, and Ashley is just a bad choice for the show due to her anxiety and inability to move forward. I liked Sam and Neil from the beginning and she can be terrible but I think their personalities are great. Love them together and I hope it works. They give me hope <3 lol

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tonight is Part 2 of the finale. I see both couples staying together.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
unfortunately I read a spoiler board where they already saw this show when it was accidently posted on Amazon for a day.
Some people here will be surprised. Very surprised.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Vanessa and Tres are staying together. Sam wanted to stay married but Neil said he wants a divorce. Sam was devastated but did understand his decision. She knew she was a and very difficult the first few weeks. Next weeks they are showing what has happened with the couples 6 months later.
Glad David was a bit difficult with Ashley when they were taking their personal belongings from their marriage home. She wanted to talk and he said no. He shut her off.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wonder if David doesn't suffer from the " too nice/doormat syndrome" ? My brother has problems with that and has a hard time with women. It seems all he wanted was to be married to Ashley regardless of all the signals she was giving him.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's been difficult rooting for David the last few eps. He seemed delusional about his actual marital situation. I finally realize that he never really SAW Ashley for herself.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
So proud of Sam and was really hurting for her last night. Probably the most honest, raw, real moment I've seen on reality tv. While she was crying her heart out I felt intrusive.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was so surprised that Sam and Neil didn't stay together.

And kind of ticked off at Neil, frankly. For not being honest enough with her ahead of time.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I know in all reality shows they have to build the drama, but GEESH - when Neil was about to reveal his decision to Sam he says 'I am fully committed...' Then he declares he wants a divorce. Just plain cruel under this circumstance, WHY would they have him say this. Unless I was duped by editing.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guess he was fully committed to a divorce.
Ashley looks like Tina Fey.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Neil actually shocked me........Although I saw their relationship in a very platonic way I thought that with time it would change. I did a double take as I had glanced away for a second.
David and Ashley was just plain hard to watch, he will be better off without her and he will get that understanding quickly.