TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars 2016: Archive through February 28, 2016 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Started tonight.

Maybe they will grow on me.. but in the first intros hardly anyone made me super happy to see them again, a couple maybe. And Alyssa and.. no Heidi, no Tim..

But I'll watch.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I feel exactly the same!

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I watched it was ok nothing special but I will watch again next week and see how it goes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WTH was Alyssa wearing at the beginning of the show? She looked like she joined the Amish.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lexie! That outfit was awful!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh shoot, I didn't realize it was a new show, LOL.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I still find Dom really likeable, and I still find Asha really unlikeable. Ken has on the absolutely stupidest beanie in the history of beanies. Mitchell is still delusional. Fade is still strange, as is Emily (but she really rocks that blue hair!). I liked the lady who won this week (can't remember her name), and thought the lady who designs rock and roll clothes was sadly trying too hard to dress young and it looked odd on her - if I was buying fashion it would NOT be from her! I found the guy who was in the bottom to be rather endearing although totally scattered - does he realize he is on Project Runway?

The "mentor" - Zanna? - I have always found to be a fashion disaster. I am certain she considers herself on top of clothing trends but to me she always looks like she is trying to dress like she's 20 and that ship sailed a long time ago!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The bottom two should have been sent home and instead they kept both of them!

Dipo, me too.. my DVR recorded it and I came here for a thread. I guess I had seen previews but just spaced out on it.

and why would they include someone who won already but only one.

And in previews one of the guest judges is trainwreck Ke$ha.. really?

The winning outfit was good and the one who was warned that a peplum was old stuff did modify it and that was ok.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Link above now..no time for more..

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I just stumbled on this thinking Colony was on at 9 and not at 10. I didn't follow Project Runway faithfully in the past so these contestants are pretty much new to me. I guess I will be watching this during this season.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ken and his attitude aren't any more likeable this time. I liked the fabrics he used but thought the actual dress has been done umpteen times already. It did not deserve the praise it was getting from Isaac. Now Ken will have a tantrum if he doesn't make the finals. We could start a pool based on Ken and his tantrums - How many tantrums will he have this season - What will be the cause of his final tantrum? It's a game that could go on forever. Maybe he'll prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Mitchell and Daniel both deserved to be on the bottom and both should have gone but they only have 11 designers, LOL! Saved by the numbers!

My faves this week - Fade's two piece blouse & skirt, Dom's unusual coat, Layana's long piece with the cut out top, Valerie's geometric top dress and Kini's short black and white dress.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hate when any show brings winners back for All-Stars.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Maybe a designer backed out at the last min so they started with only 11 and no matter what happened no one was going to leave. Both bottom designs were worthy of auf Wiedersehen.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Loved Kini's dress and thought he should have been in the top 3. However, I really hate it when they bring back designers who just aren't that good as all stars.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I love Kini and thought he was wonderful his last season...I hope he wins it this time! It boggles the mind how fast he can create a dress, and he seems to be very likeable.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He's the only one I like as far as personalities. No interesting returnees IMO.
Isn't Kini from Austin Tx?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think he's from Hawaii. There was another girl on (maybe in the same season) who was from Austin.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes, you are right. It was the pretty blonde girl, but I forgot her name.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kini is the only favorite for me.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Can't believe that outfit of Emily's didn't get her eliminated.
Valerie has really improved and she seems much more confident now.
Alyssa looked good this time too!

Baylierose

05-07-2011

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Baylierose a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why they have Alyssa as the host. She usually looks terrible- that first week her outfit was a disaster!!!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This season has showed us some of the weakest designs. Poor Kini he didn't get credit for the top he put together...although I'm hoping the judges knew he was the one who made it....it screamed kini.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have given up on watching this and I am a reality addict. I just find the show unwatchable and there are so many better scripted shows on this year.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was watching and wondered why Alyssa was talking so funny. It was like she was over enunciating because she was drunk, LOL.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Alyssa lacks authenticity. And there isn't much of a likability factor with her.