TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through February 17, 2016 users admin

Robinm

01-31-2006

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, what interview with Sam did you read or see? I would be interested in reading/seeing it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Me too! :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have to find it again. give me a while, I have to get off the computer, I have company coming. Try and be a nice guy, I am helping people with taxes.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I checked for spoilers and I don't think there are any, but do read at your own risk.

http://realmrhousewife.com/2016/01/19/sam-role-married-at-first-sight-exclusive-interview/

It might change your mind about her.

As for David and Ashley, I still don't think it's all her. I think her antennae are up for a reason, and I'm not comfortable with how he keeps pushing her. Something not right there.

Robinm

01-31-2006

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the link, those were very interesting interviews.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fascinating! Thanks.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OK this one is definitely spoilery So you know don't read it if you don't want to know. I am only putting in half the title because the title is spoilery

Married at First Sight’s Neil Bowlus Teases

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loved it. Thanks!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Sam and Neil & Vanessa and Tres look like they'll stay together but Ashley <99> She was looking for an excuse to save face and get out of the marriage and unfortunately David gave her one. I really don't know who the girl was that he invited out for a drink so that he could get some info on better ways to please Ashley but the whole scheme blew up in his face. Poor guy....I wish he would tell her Adios but he does have strong feelings for her. I really dislike her.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
David and Ashley are terrible. The other two couples are great. I love this show. I'd sign on to do it but I'd probably get an Ashley or David, lol

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I am in the midst of watching it now - very rare that i want to literally slap some sense into people on TV but COME ON Ashley.... grow up and LISTEN for once.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I keep literally forgetting about this show and that seems to be the thing to do as Ashley and David sound like a train wreck. So unfortunate and she should have never been on this show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Ok, it was a while ago, so I would really have to search, but in the beginning, wasn't there a couple that dropped out? Maybe ashley wanted to drop out and they held her to her contract, she does the minimum and obviously does not want to be there.

I get a feeling she is a place keeper, being held in place by her contract. She probably would not get paid if she dropped out, she might be sued if she dropped out now.
10 years from now we may know better if anyone still cares. I think David is probably a better actor and does not want to look like the bad guy so he play acts a little better, but they really should let some people go and the show would be better for it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
In the beginning, I thought David was so sweet and couldn't understand why Ashley was so mean to him.

But over time, watching David, I think he's a con man. I don't think he's the nice person he pretends to be. I think Ashley probably felt it, but didn't have evidence.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Taped but haven't seen the latest ep. But I just don't get the same sketchy con vibe some of you do with regards to David. Of all the guys, he's my fave.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The only way Id ever excuse Ashley's behavior is if David is a con man and she knew about it, but I don't get that vibe either.
I did read some less than favorable info about him but it's pury rumor at this point and no evidence what so ever.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
however, I think he's lying about his agenda with the girl he asked out for drinks. I don't blame him either.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sorry, but my "run" radar has been going off with David for quite awhile now. There's something off about him.

And Lakecat, even if I'm wrong, he's *married* and shouldn't be asking other women out for drinks!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Okay... While my opinion of Ashley hasn't changed I will admit I wasn't impressed with David in the latest ep for various reasons. His excuse fell apart regarding the date. And he seemed to be playing to the cameras at the cemetery. I do believe though that if he were well-matched and happy and not in a sham marriage with an ice queen he would not be making such dumb choices.

Surprised and delighted that Sam is making a genuine effort and both she and Neil seem happy and moved in together. He has the patience of a saint. Lol.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was fun many when davids brother said he was clearly hurt and broken up about this. Pan to David with blank face, lol. I think David is a good guy but got an ice queen. Why did she do this show?! Maybe her guard is more up because of things they aren't showing?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I read they get $100,000k for doing the show, but that's just hearsay.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, David's mother confirmed that they get paid that much, but only after it's aired, and only if they have kept their mouths shut about what happened at the end.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Pretty good money, I guess that's why Ashley's doing it. What kind of dog does she have?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think that's why Ashley was doing it.

David is the one who was recruited. I haven't heard that she was. if the post about the $100,000 is to be believed, we should also believe that mom said he refused until they told him how much they would pay.

FWIW, that same article says there are some serious skeletons in David's closet.

Do not read if you don't want to know!

http://starcasm.net/archives/335998

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Do you think any of these couples are going to stay married?