TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dance Moms: Archive through November 20, 2015 users admin

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
From what I understand Production changed this year with the move to LA and Abbey does not get along well with them. On top of this they are in arrears with some payments. In an interview Abbey said the moms kept pushing and pushing her about classes and finally she snapped. Production at that point told her to leave and she left (I think this is where you see her grabbing her stuff without her shirt on. Due to the altercation with production she said you will notice that she is not around much.

I think she has shut down and is miserable and no longer wants to be a part of this show. I doubt that we will see a season 6. I also believe this to be the case because Gia(?) is not her normal self either.

I personally believe that the moms are mostly at fault for most of what goes on. I am sure production has them provoke Abbey. After all, you can't poke a bear with an stick and not expect to get mauled.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Obviously there is so much that goes on that we don't and will never see. The last two seasons have been so much more dramatic than the first three that it makes me believe that the producers are pushing buttons, and that must be stressful for everyone. With that being said, if Abby has problems with the mothers, she should talk to the mothers like an adult. If I tried to have a conversation with someone and they just walked away, it would make me mad. And if she treated my daughter poorly because of our disagreements, I would be furious. Abby even admits she does it.
http://youtu.be/UgJ8Qelk6Jg
So she deserves most, if not all of what comes her way. There has to be a reason that some of the mothers have gotten so angry with her that they have blown up and left the show.
http://youtu.be/Jxh0nqOhXmk

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I think this will be interesting!

http://www.ibtimes.com/maddie-ziegler-lands-dance-moms-special-about-her-journey-abby-lee-miller-booming-2017713

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so each of the girls still there get a show. sounds like a clip show with new talking heads. How long has Kalani and Jo jo been there and they will have a show each about their journey's with Abby.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
missed last nights show, but I do need a life, ha ha
Seems there is gossip out there no season 6 from someone named Kinkyboots (Random Hairy dude, TV Crew, part time desperate dance mom assistant, spreader of truth. Guess who??)
Here is a link to their twitter
https://twitter.com/DanceMomLies/with_replies?lang=en
but the things this person is claiming is that the LA studio ADLC is closed, no students signed up because their price range was outside the accepted range for LA. and so far no 6th season.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
I'm a little confused since I really know nothing about dance competitions. We live in the Orlando, FL area and every June there is a National dance competition held here with teams and individual dancers competing from all over the United States. It lasts several days and is a really big deal as it is always covered on our local news. Obviously, after watching the season final Tuesday, this is not the same national competition that ALDC participated in (theirs was in California). So are there regional or state "national" competitions (which makes no sense)? No wonder the ALDC usually does so well at "nationals" if their only competition is local.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
rumors, I need to stop falling for rumors.
Abby Lee Miller To Return For Dance Moms’ Sixth Season!

I should know by now never to believe any rumors that involve the star of a reality show not wanting to return. Let’s face it, they only stop being on the show when they get canned. Yes, I’m looking at you, Jill Zarin! The latest culprit in this phenomenon is none other than the lady everyone loves to hate…Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller.

On this week’s finale, Abby infamously shooed her dancer off stage during the Nationals awards ceremony after placing second in group routine. The interwebs have been working overtime with speculation that Abby is refusing to return to the show that unfortunately made her a household name. Whether you believed that Abby was fed up with how she’s been portrayed (yeah, it was all totes editing!) or disputes over salary, it seems that none of the rumors were true. It looks like Abby’s back for season six, but the fate of the mothers and dancers is still up in the air!

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I felt sorry for the girls but kinda admit I was
thrilled that they didn't win. And to think that wonderful Maddie came in second. I am so glad that Ava and her team beat her in the solo's and in the group. I hope Abby is a big flop in Hollywood. She keeps saying she makes stars, what a piece of work she is. I can't stand her.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Jambee, the Nationals competition that was filmed on the show was done specifically for the show. I think it was last week or the week before that the ALDC went to their actual Nationals, Sheer Talent. Maddie and MacKenzie also went to The Dance Awards, which is a prestigious competition. Kalani went, too, but that was with Club Dance.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info Texasgirl. Guess it is a good thing I had boys that played Little League instead.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Maddie is featured in Target's latest ad.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Asia is also in that commercial but not as featured as maddie

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
After watching the Kira/Kalani special, I really like Kira. After being on the fence about her the whole time she has been on the show. I kept thinking, if you raise a girl like Kalani, you have to be a pretty darn good mother. On the other hand, she rarely got a favorable edit, so I just didn't know. If you guys can find it, I recommend watching it. The Jess/JoJo segment didn't reveal anything, so it's only 30 minutes.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Chloe won the Kids Choice best dancer beating out Maddie. no fan wars please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vCKyxoWpRI

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahooo!! OOOHHHH I would have loved to see their faces when she did!!!!!!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/09/03/suspected-dance-moms-stalker-reportedly-arrested-for-sending/21231219/

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Abby was indicted for fraud charges when she declared bankruptcy

http://m.eonline.com/news/706507/dance-moms-star-abby-lee-miller-indicted-on-fraud-charges-over-concealing-income

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I saw her on DWTS mon nite

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
It'll probably last time for a long time.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/idavis2313/which-dance-moms-dancer-are-you-1d4lc?utm_term=.bcZj4ZmDW#.onMA6Mkz9

I got Kalani! (:

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
It looks like Nia, Kendall, Kalani, and Mackenize will be back for season 6. I don't know how much though. Maddie seems to be doing other things and no word from JoJo.

And Kira had her baby!
Kira Girard ‏@kiragirard
Baby is here and we are both great!!!! Jett David Newman we r so in love w u!

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.designntrend.com/articles/63141/20151021/dance-moms-season-6-spoilers-abby-lee-miller-films-ep.htm

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.designntrend.com/articles/64107/20151105/dance-moms-star-maddie-ziegler-advances-peoples-choice-awards-ballot.htm

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
seems like that dance studio bankruptcy has comeback to haunt Abby

Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Pleads Not Guily To Fraud Charges
Last month, Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller was indicted on 20 counts of bankruptcy fraud, after alleging that Miller had hidden over $700K in income from her shows, all while she was claiming chapter 11. But if you know anything about Abby Lee Miller, then you already know the outspoken star was not about to sit back and take that one quietly. And she didn’t. Instead, Miller had her day in court yesterday, where she pled not guilty. Now there’s a shocker.
Miller appeared in court yesterday, where she pled not guilty to the charges, and she was let go on $10K bond, but it’s far from over for the reality star. In fact, if she is eventually found guilty, Miller faces up to 5 years in the slammer, and a fine o $250K per count. Ouch, let’s see how she will weasel her way out of this one!

guess hiding income is not a good idea when you are on TV,maybe she didn't know bankruptcy judges had time to watch TV.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
how is her dance studio in LA doing?

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
The official premiere date for season 6 is January 5th. Apparently there will be a new mini team that is mentored by the older girls (Kendall, Mackenzie, Kilani, Maddie, JoJo, and Nia), who still do competitions.