TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Married By Mom and Dad

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married By Mom and Dad users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody else watching this? I stumbled across the first show and now have really gotten into it. I'm rooting for the two guys although I know it's a long shot...and I like the guy that the blonde girl just married. However, I too have wondered if Mitch was gay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh shoot, I forgot this was on last night. I saw the last one, where he broke it off the day of the wedding. I couldn't believe that he didn't say something sooner.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...did he really have time! I think he must have gotten cold feet at the last minute.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I've been watching it for the last few weeks and personally I think all the parents are great even the one's that decided to quit the show last night. I like the couple who are on their honeymoon but find it strange that she never told her family and they weren't at the wedding. I think her name is Emily.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I watch it. I'm both fascinated and disbelieving. Just can't imagine anyone doing this. I wish them all well, though, whatever they decide to do. The couple who got married on last night's episode....did the groom remind you of Peewee Herman?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes he absolutely did! Tom and whatever her name is (is it Ashley?). The other married couple is Mitch and Emily. I adore John's parents - they are so cute! I think he is going to back out, which is unfortunate because I really like the girl that his parents picked out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They have been having a marathon today, I guess the finale is tonight. I was amazed to see the original girl who was dumped on wedding day is back and getting married AGAIN.

It seems a little desperate to me, but I hope it works out ok.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The only couple that made a good match are the girl who got dumped on her wedding day and her new husband. He made it work by romancing her during and after their honeymoon. The others all said adios!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep I watched most of the day and then forgot the finale, LMAO. I caught it a midnight or so, it really was weird that Emily ran after that one incident. I always thought it was weird that she was so secretive about the whole thing, huge red flag.

And then John, I don't know about him, it sure seemed his parents made a good match for him but he wasn't as ready as he thought he was. Interesting that he moved back when his parents live, maybe he just needed to reengage with his family.

I will be curious to see if the one couple last in the long run.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like Mitch a lot less after this episode. I think he acted like a brat. So did Emily by the way.

I like the couple who seemed to be really working at it.

John wasn't even willing to try and get to know Chandlar. He looked kind of like a jerk. He definitely had the sweetest parents.

I ended up disliking Mitch's future stepmother - she was such a snob!

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Friday, November 25, 2016 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
New season this Sunday.

Jandy

07-08-2005

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jandy a private message Print Post    
oh my! that professional woman is never going to be happy with such an uninformed man as the football player. what in the world were they thinking?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: