TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 16, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: MasterChef Junior (Season 4): Archive through January 16, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As Jag mentioned this starts Friday! I've moved some related posts over from another thread.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Master Chef Junior (Season 4) premiers on Friday 11/6 @ 8:00 pm on Fox.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Can't wait!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Oh cool....Jag2000 thanks for the heads up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to it.

Time Warner just lists it as Master Chef, which meant my DVD automatically scheduled to record this.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The best part is that there is nothing else that I want to watch at 8pm. Wish Joe was back as a judge though.... maybe a girl will win it!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
For Canadians this is showing on CTV2 as well as Fox.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, November 06, 2015 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Don't forget MCJunior starts tonight!!

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the show Friday. LOL watching those kids beating up on the piƱata of Gordon's head was funny and the raining of marshmallows was funny as well.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it yet but I have it recorded. We're going to watch it on Sunday. I'm happy to hear that you liked it. Looking forward to it!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I love this show, but sometimes it's just so hard to bear watching those little ones being sent home.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Isn't it though, those two boys broke my heart. That one tear tracking down his face just gutted me. I love that all the other kids really step forward for them. A lot of these dishes looked a mess, more what I expect from kids.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I hate it when they cry. They are so young and have their entire life ahead of them. I hope that they get to talk to someone after elimination.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Really cute!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think it's good that 2 kids at a time are eliminated. They have someone to commiserate with. They don't feel singled out. I think this show takes great care in being alert for the kids feeling. Love that they give them a bit of power over the judges by douching them with various food products. Even bad dishes have at least one positive thing said about it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they do a great job with the kids. And the two chefs have kids. From Ramsay's writing, he seems really in tune with his own kids and they are involved not just in cooking but in cleaning up AND in selecting and even paying for some of what they cook from their allowances. he suggests that kids who grow or select and then cook veggies learn to love eating them. He also seems to model a love of cooking for friends and family. I'm sure he and the other judges give a lot of thought in how these kids are treated. I really appreciate this show over so many cooking shows.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Addison (or is her name Madison?) is pegged to win this. It seems as though she gets more face time than most of the others. And she is the one I like the least. She gets on my last nerve. Oh well.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I get a kick out of Addison. She's a walking Disney show. That may be why she gets on your nerves. lol

I read that Graham Elliott is leaving MasterChef. I'll miss him! I still miss Joe. The Junior version has helped me warm to Christina a bit more, but she still leaves me a bit cold.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/graham-elliot-leaving-masterchef-and-masterchef-junior-judgng-role--18981.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

There will also be a celebrity MasterChef. That'll be interesting, to say the least

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
OH NO!!!!I love me some Graham!! I too still miss Joe. I wonder why these people are leaving. I think Joe left to do some other show...sorta lie The Shark Tank only with restaurants.....I didn't like it. Wonder if Graham is going to do another show on another network. I never saw his show on FN.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh that is a total bummer! I miss Joe and love Graham too. Christina is ok but not my favorite.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
4 more kids eliminated last night. Must be getting close to the finale.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I saw an article online that when that pan of meat and juices landed on Gordon's foot that it caused a pretty bad burn that had to be treated by the medics.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they didn't show that part on the show... the child was mortified as it was.

And maybe it's just me, I thought Gordon was partially at fault for getting the middle of things the way he did.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, even though he was trying to direct the kids, he was very distracting while doing it.