TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through January 02, 2016 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm just so disappointed in these people. I thought for sure Ryan and Jaclyn would make it. He's such a mama's boy. He reminds me so much of a guy I used to date who lived in a house he built NEXT DOOR to his mother. That should have been a big red flag, don't you think?

I'm done with this show. I can't even watch the last half hour. I had high hopes, since I actually know people who are in arranged marriages, but I think it has to be a cultural thing.

None of these guys went into this "experiment" with the commitment to make it work. They're all too immature. I'm done.

I have to say, I actually saw the doctors' point when they were trying to get Davina to accept some responsibility. She was blaming Sean for everything and not taking ANY accountability for herself. I saw her as very inflexible and selfish. Everything had to be her way.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I am not going to criticize Divina for not trying, why try when you spend almost every day alone? She was the apartment and he was not. I know people say she should have settled to live in NJ, but she had purchased a condo in the city - duh, hard to leave that behind when you specifically tell people that moving in not negotiable. Who knows if he was actually a match for her instead of a weasel, she might have been more flexible.

When I said Jessica gave him the 100, I think it was meant to provoke him on the show so there would be witnesses and tape. Her lawyer may have suggested it., This Ryan threatened not only her, but her entire family (supposedly on a phone call she taped) and his friends were threatening her on-line and .... shaming her on-line because. you know when a guy sleeps with a woman, he is just a stud, but her.... well, they were fairly rude.

and so far a lot of the insiders information checked out, so if Ryan R never spend a night at home with Jacklyn and refused to take care of her cat while she was on a trip when they were supposed to be living together and never contacted her unless told to by the show - seriously, why should she do anything?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kar said: "Frankly, I think the $100 bill stunt just made her look bad. It was petty and juvenile.

She didn't need that to make him look bad."

I totally agree 100%.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
re season 1: while i dont know if jason and courtney will last, at least on tape it looked like BOTH invested a lot to make it work - especially with the schedules - as difficult as it was/is. Maybe it will be TOO much and wont last but they definitely have been trying - at least from the editing we saw - and that is all we can ask for, right?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well some one season one is in trouble. I forget which article I read it in but one of the four is living in a hotel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Must be Courtney/Jason, Sadiesmom, I just saw some tweets from Jamie with her and Doug so I think they are fine.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oy - just read spoilers for season 3 - is it too early to post them?

oy indeed.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, not too early for me , do tell.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OK, I have to haul over to the board that had the spoilers. will be back. I will put it in a spoiler box,just to be nice.
OK here is the link, first post
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/888695-Married-at-first-sight-season-3-Tea?p=22394756#post22394756

sorry couldn't find the spoiler box
apparently they cast 3 like 2
I was there at the recordings at 200 peachtree and my guy friend went to the Bachelor party for one of the participants.

But basically these experts keep picking aint shit men. One of the guys is a mixed man from Alpharetta who only dates white women but he was matched with a black woman (who is absolutely stunning by the way) and his b---- ass has been complaining the whole time.

Sip.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sadiesmom. I am still holding out hope for this show. It will be a shame if it turns into "tryouts" for people who have showbiz aspirations.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oops. wrong thread, delete

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are starting another season on Dec 1. Hopefully they did a better job screening this time than last.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
MAFS started tonight at 8:00 EST. The first hour is an explanation of how the process begins with the experts and contestants. It's on A&E.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
interesting spoilers at previously TV
I won't go through it all, but the mother of one of the people said they get paid 100K if they go through with it and then they have to live apart for a while until the show airs - now that sounds dangerous - making them single again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmm, they look like they may have done a better job matching them this time. We shall see.

Some of the girlfriends said "what if he has a small penis", cracked me up.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I missed that Dipo. The black couple sure is beautiful, I have high hopes for them.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Sam & Neil - total friendzone (unfortunately).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Two of those women are kind of nasty, it's hard to watch. Although they did lighten up a bit. If Neil is the guy with the black beard ( haven't learned their names) I don't know why they put thoe two together. Although most passive guys I know are with women with big personalities. She'd kind of get on my nerves though.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think that Samantha is bonkers crazy. They were supposedly matched because he's a bit inhibited and she's definitely passive aggressive and they will learn from each other. Duh!! She made up her mind she didn't like him the instant she saw him and she ain't gonna change anytime soon. But I have hopes for them from the previews.
The black haired princess only likes dark haired men so I don't see her with the red haired guy she was matched with. The second night they were sleeping in separate rooms. He's too accommodating to her. Plus I think he's a party guy with his friends and she's definitely not a party girl.
Tres and Vanessa have a chance, I think. At least they have been kissing quite a bit. They make a great couple and i definitely see something between them. Sooooo that means they're in for failure. It never ends how we think it will. We only see a very small snippet of they're actual bonding.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Red haired guy seems like a keeper.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah he's my fave too. But all the guys this time are decent.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I do feel badly for David and Neil, because their 'brides' are just not doing what they promised, and that is to give the thing a chance.

Samantha acts out so much, I can't imagine how she passed any kind of psych exam. Her behavior is just childish and bizarre.

And David's bride (can't remember her name), just shut down. I guess I see more hope there, but again, these are just not very mature people.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I feel so bad for the red haired guy.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
fro his dating past it might be that he is controlling or "needy". He was dumped with his last long term relationship. Maybe if we meet his family, we could understand.
Sam and Neil may be a good match after all, she wants someone to go hunting and fishing with her, but Neil is more into climbing and paragliding, perhaps he can win her over to non-kill sports.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
From the previews....Tres and Vanessa are officially married!!
I think Neil and Sam will make it work. He grounds her and she definitely needs it.