TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 21: Archive through November 24, 2015 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Bindi Alek Nick

Alek was not unknown. Pretty much the world, or at least the U.S., knew what he and his friends did on the train in Paris. He's got a great personality. Just plain real. He dances well for truly no dance or entertainment experience.

Alek and Emma. Hmmmm.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I''m hopping on the BINDI, ALEK, NICK finish.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too, Bindi, Alek, Nick. For me the clear winner is Bindi, both in talent and in personality/story. I am very fond of Alek but he is clearly the weakest of the three dancers, even though he has improved a lot. Nick is good but his attitude has sometimes bugged me (especially the week with the alternate pro and he wouldn't trust Whitney).

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Bindi for the win!!

I liked Bindi and Alek's freestyles the best. Lindsay choreographed an awesome routine for Alek.

Tomorrow I would like to wake up with Bindi's joy for life and Sharna's body. :-)

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Count me in for a Bindi win. Her free style had me in tears. It was truly so well done. Second favorite free style for me was Alex. Didn't care for Nick's.....it seemed just more the type of dancing he does all the time when he sings.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am watching last night's show and

WOW.. Paula looked great in that outfit!! Why did they always have her in an outfit that made her look like a parade float?

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Ahem...'anyone want to share the results?:-)

Oh drat. It's undoubtedly a 2 hour show:-(. Off to bed, then.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No results yet. :-)

Good show though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
DWTS renewed and Len Goodman is returning.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bindi's 1st dance tribute to her dad was touching and awesome. The one last night felt fake to me, even the judges being so choked up felt fake. I love Bindi but I just felt that was all played for votes where the first one felt like it was for her

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I thought both her dances were amazing. The second one had me in tears -- I did not think it was fake at all......but that's just my opinion.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I must have had fake tears when I watched it. And they sure got a lot of audience and other dancers to cry, somehow.

I mean, how many thousand times did they invoke that Nick was/is a BACKSTREET BOY?

And again had a military theme for Alek.

That's what they do.

Twitter is sure devoid of any actual information tonight.. even my go to site.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Alek & Lindsay in 3rd place.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Alek is going on the DWTS tour. How his life has changed since that ride on the train in France.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Does it need to be said? Bindi & Derek win.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Good season. I'm happy with the final three and happy with the winner. They all worked hard and seemed to have fun doing it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Hahah someone on my FB page posted. "so glad Mindy and Derrick won DWTS" .. I was shocked. an upset, .. and who is MINDY??? then I realized she was referring to B B B Bindi & Derek :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did they all get 30s for their fusion dances?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Delighted with Bindi's win. Nick was honest and gracious. And I am thrilled for Alek (and the kid) going on the tour. Wondering if Alek and Emma are dating?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Alek & Lindsay got 9s. I thought / hoped that viewer votes would put them in 2nd.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I am going to miss not seeing Alek every week.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Or that should be -- I am going to miss seeing Alek every week. Just being himself he is entertaining.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hayes will be on that tour in "selected cities".. so it may be the same deal with Alek...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The show ended and it suddenly occurred to me how much I'm going to miss seeing Bindi dance!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.. I'll miss the show.. but they will be back.