TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
"Project Runway - Junior" 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: "Project Runway - Junior" 2015 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Heads up!

"Project Runway - Junior" starts tonight.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yup, I checked to see if my DVR would pick it up but it didn't. So I did a season pass... so I'm all set in case I'm not around to watch .=in real time.

The show they had last year was different. Each week they had 3 or 4 designer kids compete. This year it's more like PR where they all compete throughout the season as long as they aren't auf Wiedersehen'd?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have it set to record. I really dislike Kelly Osbourne and think she has dreadful taste but will give it a look see. Poor kids.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I decided to record it,in spite of my disdain for Kelly Osborne

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I was impressed by the junior designers. I think they were even better than the grown ups!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It was a good 1st show. Looking forward to see these teens grow and what their youthful minds come up with.

Kelly doesn't have the style I like but as a host I liked her. I think she'll be the kind one on the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, that was funny when the gal said she really didn't know what Gilligan's Island was. I swear kids need to expand their tv viewing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Lord, now they have these poor children designing in the 40's, 50's, 60's....I remember using Simplicity patterns when I was younger.

Had no idea they were still around!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well the kids really lucked out since they didn't kick anyone off. I think if they want them to do these looks from times they don't have enough life experience for, they should at least give them two days and maybe a montage of they can watch of the time.

Maybe there were a few in the 60's but I sure don't remember them. And I am trying to remember when the space race started because those women did have some cute short sets that could have been considered crop tops I suppose.

Plus I am so glad that they all promised no more crop tops, LOL....I kept saying to the TV, they didn't have bare midriffs in that time.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Really enjoying this show. Actually I can remember as a kid having a 'pop ' top that I wore with shorts but it was not as short at the crop.
Too bad Victoria had to go. She was good just too much black.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I think they are all so talented. It's fun watching them. The thing that stands out to me the most is how supportive, respectful of each other's talent, and what gracious losers they have been. Oh, I know we will probably see some diva behavior, but the adults could learn from them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With the team who lost the challenge, I was afraid they would fault the wrong kid.. or save the kid who had already been saved when he might have been sent home. Actually he and the girl with shorter hair were saved and then two were sent home the next time, not them.

I thought if the judges saved him and sent the other boy home, that Tim Gunn might have used his save.

Theirs was definitely the lowest on the runway.

I think Kelly does a fine job as a judge.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
I didn't mind the red dress. It really seemed more like a red carpet outfit than that jumpsuit with the bk/white printed cape thing. However, the one sent home was the right choice. I don't think he is at the level of the rest that are left. Peytie and Maya especially are very good.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i liked the concept of the red dress but as soon as i saw it on the runway i knew it would be in the bottom because of the construction - the front clearly was not "complete" in the way the others were

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maya won, Samantha second (I was afraid she would win with all those pockets), Peyte third and uh the guy Tim Gunn saved was fourth.

I think Maya has been outstanding all season.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I agree I did like the stuff that Maya did and thought she deserved the win. I didn't like the stuff the guy did and figured he would be the first out. I also think that all the kids did great for their age. They really have a future in designing if that is what they want to do.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Maya is 14 I still can't believe that. Good season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was happy Maya won but was secretly hoping for a Peytie win. I think Samantha is extremely talented but she is so focused on her own unique style that she couldn't move outside of herself and create something that was a little more appealing to others. I agree - I thought the young boy was a great designer but his stuff was not that great for what Project Runway usually wants.

Can't wait for the all stars season - who knows what the designs will look like but the drama should be LOUD!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
These kids are amazing for their age!

I really liked the way Peytie used patterns and it's great to see her backpacks are being sold for Land's end. Best score of the season for getting her name out there in my opinion!

I can see alot of copies of Maya's work happening at proms this spring. I loved the lace and cut-out style of some of her fabrics. I did tire of the black and white but considering they were showing only six pieces, I can understand doing that for continuity in the collection.

I liked Samantha's futuristic style but not some of her stiff fabric choices.

Good luck to all the kids who were chosen to participate in the season!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this show. The top four all seem to have such good characters. It was nice to watch them create and not have the drama of fighting with each other. I was pleased with the Maya win and think she deserved it. I also like Peytie very much. All those kids have so much poise for their years. Better than most adults.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roblover - the whining gets way worse with the regular NON junior designers!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: