TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway Season 14: Archive through October 30, 2015 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I believe the save has been used after being told toodle loo from Heidi. I also suspect that Tim will save Edmond at the beginning of next weeks show. His dress was beyond gawd awful this week and haven't we seen Candice's dress dozens of times?

Alisons

01-10-2003

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I really thought they should have aufed Candice for making YET ANOTHER BLACK DRESS. On another message board, I mentioned that while individually I usually like her looks, collectively it looks like a pirate funeral.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I believe when they used the save on Justin it was in the lounge where they all gather and Tim comes in and says goodbye to the designer who is leaving. The fact that Tim didn't say goodbye is very suspicious.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
The time I remembered Tim using the save later, it was a day or so after she had been eliminated. Even later than in the "goodbye" lounge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, he said he thought about it over night and just couldn't let her go, I think it was a woman that he saved and she went on to be in the final three, IIRC.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I remember that also. I think he brought her back in to the workroom after the fact. I can see the woman very clearly but I can't remember her name!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Was it Char Glover?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think this whole season has been so underwhelming due to a lack of knowledge, taste, talent. This was the most disappointing red carpet look runway ever! Just blah.

Criminy ~ Do not let Mondo pick who competes next season!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I look at Kelly and see 1980s Boy George. She's his doppelgänger. I really haven't seen anything new or " fashion forward" in this season. I guess Candice has been most consistent.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks are funny. I think when Candice makes a snide comment she is seen as dark and caustic, But Ashley is no sweetheart commenting.. and she sure isn't always right in how the judges will go. I am not a big fan of how she dressed the slim model. I much prefer Candice's safer, more elegant look.

Someone wearing Candice's dress or Kelly's jumpsuit would be able to move on the red carpet and pose and not be distracted by having to worry about boob slippage or flapping sleeves, or is my rush showing,

Someone who is comfortable can concentrate on interacting, interviewing and being less nervous, I would think.

Edmond seemed to go into Swapnil mode, dithering in indecision until it was too late to do something with more to it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ha ha I think that is what double sided tape is for. Some of the clothes people wear on the red carpet stun me in their unwearable, I think how can they sit down, how can they ever go to the bathroom??????

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Reminds me of the movie 27 Dresses where the bridesmaid had to hold the skirt of the bride when she pees.

I agree with the Boy George comment...she really could be related.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sadies.. I think they just don't go until they are done with some of those outfits!

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Did someone post the link to the runway shows? I thought I had seen it, but now have lost it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/2015/09/project-runway-season-14-finale.html

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Sea-by looking at the runways in your links really easy to guess which collection belongs to who-whom 😊

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Something I noticed... about the order of the collections... and the boots. Although my suspicions won't be confirmed until the finale.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Thank you Seamonkey! For sure my least favorite is Merline's.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just went back and found the link that someone else had posted.. no work for me!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Finally got around to seeing last weeks show and just wanted to say that I've stayed at the Same Best Western on Sunset Strip twice. The location is great for walking in the evening and people-watching if you're ever out that way.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Whose surprised that Edmund got saved? Oh yeah, no one. The producers really tried to make it intense though.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
even Edmund wasnt surprised hahah

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
None of the designers were, they were just waiting for it' 😂

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
How are so many of the actual Fashion Week looks so different from what was coming out of their bags last night? I didn't know they had so much time to re-work their collections????? What we saw on last night's show is so different from what is shown in the link to the final runway shows!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Each season the designer get worse and worse.