TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 12, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model - Cycle 16: Archive through October 12, 2015 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, August 28, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Uggh, can't stand that guy. Yes, the girl with the Tyra cut is good. The pageant girl can be annoying. Weird group. They need to thin them a bit more before I find someone I can root for.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, August 28, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Derek is the red haired black guy with all the modeling experience.

Mikey is the long haired blonde guy... that is turning into an A-hole.

Justin is the Asian.

Mame is other black girl who's makeover was getting more waves in her hair.

I think the girl who got the Tyra cut is Ashley... because Derek referred to their group as DMA (Derek, Mikey, and Ashley) or is it Amanda???

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks for Tbe synopsis, that helps!

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am finally caught up with all the episodes.

I agree this is a weird bunch, I do not have a favorite yet.

I do think that Derek looks younger with the shaved hair over his mop top.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dereck kind of has a wonky eye that wanders in a different direction from the other eye,but it doesn't show up in his pictures. I wonder if he needs glasses.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
My mistake I just realized his name is Devin! whoops. I am kind of over of these models already!

The girls with the worst haircuts look stunning in their photos!

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I don't like Devin. I also don't like how he always puts his hand at his mouth. His ego is another turn off for me.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Devin's ego has been bolstered by having numerous modeling contracts all over the globe. Someone that age would be hard pressed to NOT have a big head about it. I started out watching the show thinking the same thing about him... and didn't like him. I don't like that he's connected himself to Mikey... who I started out liking but now think he's turning into a complete arse!!!

Coming into the competition Devin understood he is able to get the contract but can't book work. Even Miss J said he thought the show could teach him some things. He has taken his critiques to heart and is applying everything they are teaching him... and I like that. I am slowly turning into a Devin fan... keep learning and applying those lessons. Oh... and his makeover was one of the best... he looks 1000x better with short hair.

Out of all the men I like Justin... cuz he is the best looking... but he gives the same look. I think this is Devin's competition to lose.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i am really tired of all the "inside the house" stories. just show me modeling.i agree about devin, but hi house antics ruin it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They are really into the 'pageant' girls this year. I like the deaf guy who won both comps. He seems fairly normal compared to everyone else in the house.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
... and he's lucky he didn't have to listen to the 2 girls argue.

I actually turn my volume down cuz I can't stand to listen to people arguing. Major reason I don't watch any of the Housewives shows.

Agree about the house drama... please stop showing it and focus more on the modeling aspect.

I have always hated the way I look in pictures (this is a HUGE understatement)... I am trying out some of the advice on the show to find my best "angles" for photos. With digital cameras and phones it is super easy to do now.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
And.... as Tyra pointed out.... he did better when he took his shirt off!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They got rid of my favorite, Ava. I guess all she got out of ANTM was a bad haircut.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think the haircut did her in. I never understand why Tyra always chops the hair off.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I really liked Ava too. How else was she supposed to style it, it was just a horrible cut (really a MULLET!). I feel they kept that 'pageant girl' over her just for the drama. Slight sidetrack, I have FabLife on now, Tyra's new show. Makes me feel if this show succeeds she'll definitely abandon ANTM.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I also don't understand why Tyra cuts the women's hair... don't you usually see models long-ish straight hair. Let the client do what they want with the hair. Their supposed to show up to go-sees looking like a blank canvas... simple clothing, minimal makeup, and simple hair. The mullet haircut she did makes no sense... it's ugly... so was Ava's "pixie" cut.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Every time Devin is on screen I shudder he creeps me out, sticking his fingers in his mouth all the time etc and his attitude is the biggest part of it. Very entitled and nasty. He and Mikey feed off each other. They are both too much. In the real model world that would change pdq. Maybe that's why despite being with three model agencies etc, you haven't made it Devin. Your attitude.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Derrick got the wake-up call... he needs to take things more seriously. I'm peeved that his joking attitude and not taking it seriously at the challenge is WHY Ashley was sent home.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I've been watching Fablife and I've come to the conclusion I just don't enjoy Tyra's personality. I'm glad she doesn't have a huge presence on this show.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
oh man.... I just know Justin is going to be let go and Devin will stay!!!

and they leave to their destination city next week... Las Vegas??? Not very exotic.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Pleeeeese let Derek go home!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I immediately thought budget cuts when she said Vegas.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Nyle really did well on the video shoot. I loved his hallway walk. Mikey did amazing on his hallway walk. Not the biggest fan of Mikey but he is good.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think this competition is going to come down to Mikey and Devin... that's too bad because I really don't like either. But it's not a popularity contest so whatever. Mikey made the comment this week that he's wanting to focus on the competition, even at the expense of his friendship with Devin... so there may be some drama between those 2 in upcoming episodes.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Really, I think Nyles will be there in the end.