TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway Season 14: Archive through September 19, 2015 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Awww... Blake grew on me last week when he defended Ashley...

But I agree he wasn't as talented as he thought he was...

Alisons

01-10-2003

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I felt for Blake in that he is a 17 yo gay guy - how many bras and panties do you think he has had a chance to see? He is a MINOR so I think the challenge was very inappropriate for him. As a matter of fact, I do not think they should allow minors on this show. Aren't there labor laws wrt work hours for minors and wouldn't the format of this show violate them???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I get so annoyed, panties DO NOT cover the vagina, the vagina is inside the body, panties cover the labia and butt. I get so annoyed hearing everyone saying the vagina or vav jay jay will show.

NO IT WON'T!!! Worst case is you get a camel toe.

I don't know who started this, but they should be horsewhipped, LOL.

When someone says their vagina is showing I expect to see them with their legs spread sticking their crotch up in the air.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really liked Ashley's, and Jake's is really cute as well.

Oh, my Candaces was a little out there. Joseph's was okay.

Merlines' is cute, but that bra is tiny you need little boobies.

I didn't think that Blakes was that terrible but it is a little odd that he doesn't have a clue about women's bodys. Did he go to fashion school or did he just start designing and not finish school at all?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Alisons ~ Blake is 24. http://projectrunway.com/bio/blake-patterson/

I just assumed his comment about never having seen bras and panties was simply meant to be cute but it backfired.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I do think that Ashley should have won, I think they just don't want her to win every challenge.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I did not like the winning design. It was so ill fitting and it was just weird. The only thing that made it sexy was that it was skimpy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about this a little more, not sure why, but I also wonder if the winner was picked based on the reproduction/cost values. That would make sense because Swapnil's wouldn't work in that regard so maybe Ashley's wouldn't be commercially produced easily as well.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Blake is gone....he didn't have much talent and every time he laughed it made me think that if Beavis and Butthead had a baby it would've grown up to be Blake. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's a thought Dipo. I liked Ashley's pieces better. Swapnil's was okay, but I didn't like those straps so high up on the chest.

I wonder what compensation, if any, they get for Heidi using their design in her line. I suspect none.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Even if I had Heidi's body I wouldn't buy the winning design the straps were too loose and I don't think any more time or better construction would make it more wearable. I thought Swampnills was pretty bad too. I can't imagine how to wash them without all the straps twisting etc. maybe I just don't appreciate lingeree. Most of the designs were unwearable, but I guess that's the point.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I wasn't a fan of Swapnil's either, it was totally only for the runway.

Ashley was also noted for finishing her cover up, I liked her stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, man I hate that Jake's dog is so sick, it looked so cute, but a little frail, and he had to leave. I so understand, it is so hard to deal with, it made me cry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I didn't know who Lindsey was, it was like a new person came on the show, thank goodness they showed her with her hair down so I would remember her, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The way they are editing Swapnil is making me afraid he will go home tonight!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I cried to Dipo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that cat story was hysterical, I can't believe they had to have a cat calendar, hahahahaha. And I wonder what the cat thought about the dustbusting, LOL, mine would never let me get close to them with a dustbuster.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Swapnil did actually come up with something. Edmond, I really like his dress and I am amazed it isn't fabric.

Lindsey's is a little bland. Candice, I don't like the bra thing on top but it is a dress.

Laurie, her outfit is cute, and its two pieces.

Kelly, hers is really unique looking but it is sort of plain.

Merline, Oh, I really like hers, can't really tell what it is made of.

Joseph. His reminds me of neoprene or whatever that stuff is that they make wet suits out of.

Ashely, Oh, hers is really cute design and the polaroid's are neat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Kelly wins! Yeah, and Ashley's was fabulous, and Edmonds was great too. I was sort of surprised that Ashley didn't win.

I wondered if they would let Swapnil go again. I think it was had to punish him when there were other bad ones.

Lindsey is lucky since her look was boring.

But it was time for Joseph to leave, he has been boring them for many weeks.

Joseph is out!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And with Jake leaving as well, I am sort of surprised that they went ahead and did an eviction.

Oh my, someone puts some butt cheeks out on their dress next week, hahahahaha.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I love the unconventional challenges!

I liked the top of Lindsey's from a distance but the bottom looked like it was put together as an after thought.

Both Edmond and Kelly rocked this one! Kelley's was simple but that texture was so great!

I actually thought Ashley's was pretty boring.

Swapnil's was horrible this week! Even from a sculptural point of view it was bad. Zac was right when he said Swapnil automatically thinks he's in.

It was time for Joseph to go weeks ago and Jake probably would have been right after him but that said, I was so sad for Jake. I still cry over my dogs that I have had to put to sleep.

At first I was surprised that they had two go this week but then they probably figured it was one less person to feed. Yes, they are that cheap this year!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think Lindsey talked about how she just couldn't think design when it comes to "unconventional" and Tom Gunn said, that was the purpose of the unconventional - it forces you out of the box...

Joe and Lindsey and I forget who that used the mouse pads - they were too much like fabric and just didn't get out of the box (Lindsey's "fabric" was CD cases) Joe's would've been even more boring if he hadn't made it too small to begin with - that's what saved him imho! He had to add the blue panel!

Ashley's - I think she really thought out side of that box when she played with the polarids, then initially put them on film - I was wondering if she was going to layer it in some kind of way, like tiers, and it looked awful - so to see her final dress - - I really liked her design.

Swapnmil - his downfall is going to be his own ego! He says he's playing it safe, and he has to take time for himself, so he has cigarette breaks - and he was lucky this time - he just didn't care it seemed. And I really thought he was going to throw something together that was going to be brilliant - nope, it was just nothing. Not a hot mess, just nothing!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I tweeted to Jake and he tweeted back to me, he was very kind to tweet back to people last night.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That's cool Pamy. I wish I could figure out how to Tweet. There were several times I wanted to tweet Joan Rivers about something and didn't know how. I tried and thought I was successful but then saw that I wasnt.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
you sign up for twitter first, then you get the person's twitter handle - like reality shows usually list them on their websites. then you address the Tweet to the person you want and there you go.
honesty note - I don't tweet. hides head in shame as shuffling away