TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model - Cycle 16: Archive through August 28, 2015 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree about Tyra coming in and putting that tiny bit of eyeliner on the models. I think she's so out there with all her words, I remember this show had more teaching moments instead of using their booch or whatever she says.

The scoring bugs me, if Kelly gave a low score, then would Tyra give a higher score to even it out.

I was hoping for a Will win but okay with Keith. All 3 men in the finals are nice to look at.

At the final judging, they never even showed one of the beautiful ones Will did. He had some great ones.

I also thought her make up commercials were strange!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Will's criticism was he was too tall... 6'5"... when he went on go-sees, he didn't fit in any of the clothes. I thought his pictures were great though!

Adam peaked too late in the competition.

Keith... is largely a 1-look wonder... he has been consistent and willing to listen and adapt. He also understood that being polite and nice will get him a long ways.

I agree with the judging. I agree Tyra wanted a male winner, I thought from the beginning the men were stronger than the women this season.

I don't even understand why they bother with the reveal that they've been doing the past 2-3 seasons. I liked it much better when the judges used to debate pictures at panel. I don't get the Social Network aspect to the show... since it's not live and whoever is giving their input is limited. Several years ago there was a show on another network called Make Me a Supermodel... Tyson Beckford was one of the mentors/judges. I featured both men and woman. It was only on for a couple of seasons but it was in real time, I believe there was viewer input.

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I remember that show!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Bad news from Top Model Land...this is the girl who had a showmance with the male model named Denzel even though she had a boyfriend back home.

'NEXT TOP MODEL' MIRJANA PUHAR
KILLED IN TRIPLE HOMICIDE

Mirjana Puhar -- a recent "America's Next Top Model" contestant -- was killed Tuesday in a triple homicide at her boyfriend's home in Charlotte, NC ... TMZ has learned.

A source who was very close to Mirjana confirmed to TMZ that she was one of the 3 victims found dead in a home that belonged to Mirjana's boyfriend. The source says a friend of the couple went to the house after getting a call that gunshots were heard.

<snip>

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/25/mirjana-puhar-dead-americas-next-top-model-murder-triple-homicide/

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
That is horrible!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She was my favorite last season. So young too.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I figured I'd get a recent date bumped up on this ANTM thread. Want who watches to know this show started last night (8/5), I had no idea. My DVR was still programmed to record, I caught a bit midway. Saw Tyra's new pixie, she was interviewing a handsome deaf contestant & it's another Boys vs Girls season. Also just looked up, according to Tyra this may very well be the last season!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Missed it too. Watched a mash up of Masterchef and Big Brother. Channel flipping!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder it's still on. I used to enjoy this show (for anyone who doesn't know, I'm a photographer). Maybe I'll start a new thread for this season.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They usually have a rerun show each week. Hopefully, I'll catch up with it then.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching Cycle 22? Any stand outs for you yet?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I REALLY like the guy with long blonde hair... don't know names yet.

There are a couple of crazies.

None of the girls really stood out to me. One girl with fake breasts has real self-esteem problems...

There's are a couple of guys that are sooo full of themselves... dang nabit!! they took good pictures.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I like the guy with long blond hair too. The one with the cool eyes makes me nervous.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
The cold blue eyes guy and the other guy that looks mixed race who has modeling contracts all over the world... REALLY. SCARE. ME! But his weird looks are exactly what Tyra is always looking for. I like when Miss J commented that he thought they could really help him... cuz I don't think he knows what to do with his face.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The long blond hair guy (Mikey, I remember because he seemed like a man boy going by Mikey versus Mike, sorry!) is pretty full of himself too. sounds like all he wants to do is hook up with the ladies.

That one guy with the mohawk seems a little unhinged. Um why did he keep putting his fingers in his mouth? Weird weird weird.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I don't like the guy with the dark blue eyes or the one that talks about all his contracts. They both creep me out.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It's a strange crew this season.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
What network is carrying this. Can't find it dish must not have
I love this show

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It's on the CW.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I also like Jason (Asian)... J Smooth.

I was shocked to learn that they guy with the bright blue eyes... that is natural! Even Miss J said no way... then they showed a baby picture.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
So glad they got rid of the social media scores...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I like it better without them too.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, August 28, 2015 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Like Derek's makeover... And I need to revise my like/dislike list. Mikey is now a dislike, he is really uncaring. Still love Justin though. (I called him Jason earlier.) I guess out of the women I like Mame the best... Felt bad for Stephano...but then I was quickly reminded just how arrogant he is... He kept saying how good looking he is but I didn't see it... got to wonder if his mama has filled his head with praise all his life... without teaching him some humility.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, August 28, 2015 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Gosh, I don't know anyone's name yet so I dont know who all you are talking about. My favorite so far is the girl who got The Tyra Cut who is hooking up with the long blonde haired guy and as much as I hate to say it, the best male is the red haired black guy that got his hair chopped off. He's got other modeling experience.