TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 06, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model - Cycle 16: Archive through December 06, 2014 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I really hate Denzel. I am embarrassed that he calls Houston home.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well maybe he learned from it. I don't mind someone being bigoted and naive if they can walk away with a different attitude.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well I think Tyra may just have managed to drive the point home to Denzel. But he did seem a little oblivious to just how much of a homophobe he sounded. I applaud Adam for opening up to Will about what he had done. He doesn't seem like much of a model but he is growing. You even see him at the panel mimic things they just told him with the movement. He is working.
(and why did Keith just sit there listening? a very passive thing to do, especially after learning his mom is a lesbian)

And once again the scores baffle me. It seems to be based solely on what they personally like and nothing else. For Tyra anyways. I think Kelly has a good critical eye.

I did see Analeigh in Warm Bodies. One of those moments where I saw her and couldn't place her, had to crack open the ipad and imdb the movie.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I hope so.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I was impressed with Adam this week. He seems to be taking the competition more seriously. I too noticed he was mimicking the panels movement suggestions. I do think he is trying... that is one thing I really like about these types of shows. I like to see the personal growth of the contestants. I think Keith is showing he's "too cool for school." Hope he's gone soon.

Lennox has a lot of things she needs to improve upon... I like Shia... and beyond those 2 the other girls are forgettable.

The guys seem better this cycle

It's neat to Analeigh on a TV show. As I was watching I was struck at how much she looks like a young Meg Ryan. I think she could easily play the "Meg" role in Romantic Comedies.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Tyra favors Keith for sure. Don't particularly care for Chantelle This may not be nice to say but I find her skin distracting. I don't think as a model the focus would be on the clothes. As annoying as Mirjana is, I like her better than Lennox. She's too mousey. This is Wills competition to lose.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Will should win this year.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
So Will won best picture and Denzel got booted. Looks like Denzel lost to the gay man in high heels after all. I wonder if that was a self fulfilling prophecy or just Karma..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Will may win this thing.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 31, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
A recrap show!!!! Boorrriiinnnggg!!! Delete!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lol. ReCRAP. I've never seen that used before,but so appropriate.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Alas... I can't credit for coming up with the phrase recrap... I first saw it on the Survivor thread many, many years ago...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I didn't even watch it. I turned on Shark Tank instead. It's my guilty pleasure and I get annoyed when it's basically a rerun.

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Will - another great pic this week!

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
That really was an amazing picture. He is gorgeous.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Keith is gorgeous too. Adam too. The girls do absolutely nothing for me.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The pictures of Keith and Will were amazing. I don't care for any of the girls either. I wonder if Adam will actually be able to stay away from the alcohol.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think this competition is for the guys to lose. Will and Keith are both nice people but Will's pictures are a bit more consistent. (I know being a nice person has nothing to do with the competition but I like when the nice people win.)

Both Will and Keith seem to be grounded and focused on the competition. Unlike Denzel and Mirjana. Chantelle is off-putting and the other girl (with the long hair) seems to have a hard time letting go. Shie is pretty, but not consistent.

Adam... must be an alcoholic. His analogy that he's had something to drink every day since he's been in the competition must be working for him because he's still there... so he's not going to stop is ridiculous!! Hopefully next week he'll decided to forgo his drinks and see where that get him. He's another one that doesn't want to let go... he's afraid to look foolish. What's the point of even being there if you're not willing to commit 100%.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I do think Chantelle has a point not liking the person who is there for the photo shoots to call her "panda." I'm sure he means nothing by it... but it is still hurtful for her.

I also like that they are using the same photographers over and over. I like that the photographers are able to see the growth or stagnation of each model.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I imagine photographers use many nicknames for models. They don't necessarily retain the real names, unless they are used to them. Part of the job. Then, again, I feel Chantelle has an attitude.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
It's not a photographer that is calling Chantelle panda, it's the photo shoot coordinator (I forget his name)... While he is a photographer and was a photographer for 1 of last cycle's... in this cycle he is overseeing the photo shoots a la Mr. Jay... so he is with the models for each photo shoot so he is very familiar with them and knows their names.

I also think Chantelle has an attitude... but I think she has a point with being called panda. To her it has negative connotations.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
sorry

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
YAH Keith!!!!!

He's been my favorite from the beginning.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked Will didn't win. I thought that was the way it would go from the beginning. I was happy with final 3, never did really see any pictures I liked of Lennox. I'm glad Adam The Shorty made it far. He always used their critiques to his advantage. Keith, smoking hot.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It felt so orchestrated. Everything just how Tyra wanted. I always have a laugh when Tyra is the photographer or doing the makeup. She always looks so incredibly awkward putting some teeny bit of makeup on the models, probably just for,the camera shot.

I't really did seem like Tyra wanted a guy period and they do engineer who goes each time with their scores. It's obvious when their scores are so different who they want to leave.

Considering how terrible the photo guy felt Keith was pretty consistently I am surprised he won. He always looked the same and bland. I wish it had of been Adam or wil.