TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: America's Got Talent: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 25, 2015 users admin

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Singers had it much easier last night. They repeated songs from earlier in the season.
AcroArmy & Matt Franco had to come up with TWO new/unique acts for the finale.

We'll be very happy with either of them winning (but we're pretty sure Emily will take it, darn it).

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Is anyone going to spoil?...........please!!!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
First eliminated Miguel Dakota.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Who did Sons of Serendip get to perform with? I didn't get home until quarter of 9.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm bad. I bet Miguel thought he'd win. 6th place

5th place -- Quintavius

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Next eliminated and finishing in 5th place is Qunitavius Johnson. Interesting. I thought he'd finish higher. I guess if they were going for a singer, they'd want someone older.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
He got a trip to Universal Orlando to go to the new Harry Potter area.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Sons of Serendip sang with Train.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Finishing in 4th place is Sons of Serendip, my hometown group. Ah well. I just hope an agent picks them up.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
4th - Sons of Serendip

I got the top three right.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Thanks Color. I'll have to watch that On Demand.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I had split my votes between Sons of Serendip and Emily West.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
The act finishing in 3rd place is Acro Army.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Second place goes to Emily West and the winner is Matt Franco. He's the first magician to win AGT. Congrats to him.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Mat a Howie save? Or was it another magic act that Howie saved?

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I'm so excited! I thought for sure Emily West was going to win because she was awesome. No-one can dispute that, but just never thought Mat Franco would win. Hooray for Mat!!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I thought Emily was going to win also. But Mat's magic was good and his personality contributed greatly to his win. And his act in total.

Sometimes Emily's dated glamour look didn't do it for me. Voice -- definitely YES. But her look didn't always.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Mat! I did love his act. I hope he does well. I admit to ffing thru most of the finale show. Kind of irritating that they didn't make the big announcement until 2 mins left. They don't seem to give the winner much focus in a lot of these shows.

Color I think Howie saved Mike Super.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Color, thanks for the heads up on Jane Olivor. Wow! What an awesome voice!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Although my personal fave was Emily, congrats to Matt Franco. Refreshing change to have a magician finish first place!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Sons of Serendip and Matt Franco are products of New England so our local NBC station was there to cover the final. The lead singer of Sons said that they are going to tour and that they have a CD in the works so I guess at least the got a manager and an agent out of this deal. Matt went to the Univ of RI and he said they had a voting booth on campus and last night they hosted a viewing party.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
So glad to hear Sons of Serendip have something going for them after this show. I loved these guys. And so very happy for Mat Franco too!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, September 19, 2014 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Yay MAT!!!

Allietex

08-16-2002

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
I think the show lasted one week too long for Emily. I think if the vote was the week before, she would have won. Mat improved a lot during the last couple of weeks, and Emily just kind of stayed the same. I think her song choice was not very good. I would love to have heard her sing "Cry me a River," It would have fit her perfectly.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I just found out that the son of an old high school buddy will be on Tuesday night. Look for the singer Johnny Shelton, I hear he is really good.