TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Medical Reality Shows: Botched on E!: Archive through May 30, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Naja, my paper only says one hour this time, and lists Good Work afterward, unlike last time when it listed Botched for 2 hours.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, this woman who wants to look like a sex doll could probably use some good therapy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So glad Dr. Nasif is at least trying to get her to see a psychiatrist. Just hope she goes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glad the nose job girl feels better about herself but man that is a bit self-centered if you think people care what you look like when stopped at a light.

And I have to say that I have never checked out other drivers faces when stopped at lights.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think she was so self-conscious about her nose that it was almost a phobia, which is very sad. I'm glad she got a good result and felt so much better about it.

Whew - the two other consultations - the bodybuilder woman looked like a man, and the blow-up doll woman who used to be a man looked like a girl. Interesting juxtaposition! They had the body builder woman on the followup show (which I watched) and she did look marginally more feminine. She hasn't given up the human growth hormone so she might be jinxing herself.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody get a good look at nose job girl's 2 friends? They both looked like someone botched their faces. The dark haired one especially.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was just too busy looking at their definitely filled lips...LOL!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Nose job girl's nose looked better before. I didn't see the problem with it at all.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, it was crooked, too wide at the bridge, kind of leaned to one side and her nostrils were big enough to drive a train through. I don't blame her for feeling botched.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Naja I thought he same thing, that they had had too much work done. I thought Barri's nose looked much better after and got why she had issues. To be honest I thought of Whoville when I saw it, that really narrow bridge and the ski jump effect. You can tell she feels great now. The other two had done all that too themselves to achieve something that I don't think they'll ever be happy with. The blow up doll, I wondered what she did if anything. The lip thing she kept doing was ridiculous. She's setting Women's Lib back a few decades!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
When she juggled her breasts in front of the doctors I'm surprised they didn't throw her out right then and there. She was kind of pathetic and disgusting at the same time...her need for attention was beyond comprehension.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they have a women with even bigger boobs that last week. I don't know how that woman remains standing upright, I can't believe she doesn't just fall over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh man, Queenie fainting was something else. I get it though, I can't watch everything of the surgeries and stuff if it is too bloody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am not sure I can watch them put the leeches on, even tho I know they are a good thing, they just gross me out. I am glad tho that the doc's are willing to use everything they can to get a good result.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Dwight looked so different after the surgery, much better.

I'm surprised Susan hasn't burst her implant doing what she does. You could tell Paul thought it was distasteful and Terry thought it was a hoot.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I kind of loved that guy with the big lips last night - he was so good humored and funny - I wish he would listen to the doctors about the fact that he is going to end up ruining his lips but oh well!

Both of the other cases were interesting though. I am happy the girl with the butt/boob implants was happy with her result...and she lost her tramp stamp in the process!

The other guy was so sweet! I think he truly felt bad about his steroid use and the effect it had on his family, but glad he was happy with the results he got too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My DVR recorded this show last night, but it was all about body dysmorphia people and no Dr. Nassif or Dr. Dubrow. Ugh. Not even the same show without them. I watched about 20 minutes & then deleted it. Show doesn't have the same heart without the Drs. It was just freaks messing with their bodies. I feel cheated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BJM, that was a new show called Perfect, at least I think it was a new show. I got it as well, the one guy on it was turned down by Dubrow for his forehead surgery.

I thought it was a very weird show and felt very sorry for the people on it, they need counseling not plastic surgery.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That was so annoying! I watched it but those people (and their surgeons) need help.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They keep trying to sneak new shows in by telling us we are getting Botched, this is the second time and it is getting very annoying.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's exactly what I meant! I loved Botched but I CHOOSE to record it. If I want to watch another show about people who maim themselves with plastic surgery then I would CHOOSE to do so. Or a talk show about plastic surgery. Being tricked into watching something else is kind of an invasion of my privacy and a misuse of my trust. Ultimately it might make me choose to not record Botched because of their trickery...so I might just go to e! and let them know that their trickery is turning me off.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It may be more about your cable provider. I haven't had these other shows record as the guide doesn't have them listed as Botched.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't know Jasper, my tvguide even showed it as botched.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That's what I'm saying, the cable provider hasn't provided an accurate guide, so your pvr picks it up. The station may provide accurate info to the cable provider and they just haven't updated the guide. I just wouldn't put it all down to E being sneaky or anything.

It seemed like a very short season of Botched.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, I see what you are saying.