TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Inkmasters

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: Inkmasters users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 01, 2016Roxip25 06-01-16  8:24 am
Archive through June 10, 2017Sadiesmom25 06-10-17  9:23 pm
Archive through February 22, 2018Roxip25 02-22-18  3:55 pm
Archive through December 24, 2018Jasper25 12-24-18  1:52 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, December 24, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I love watching all the tattoo shows, but would never want to have one!I like seeing how differently each artist sees the challenge. Some are so awful, you wonder if the the person wearing it is crying! And yet the judges will praise some of those rotten ones! I guess its all in the eye of the beholder...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol. Probably so. We hate the design and they love application. I have two tattoos, which I love. My first was last year, second this year. I designed them both and my artist tweaked them very nicely. The second was 5 hours. Neither hurt but that has a lot to do with placement. Lol my mom hates them šŸ™‚

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I actually got my first tattoo from someone who went on Ink Master. I got mine when she had only been tattooing for a few years. I love it. We worked on the design and she made sure it was just what I wanted. Then, she went on the show and I was so proud!

Just realized I had posted about this before. Sorry for repeating.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's okay, I'm old enough that I probably forgot you posted about it before so it was exciting for me.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
my niece tried out for the show, she thought she would get to choose where the tattoo was, but the cute little thing was wanted for the finale with a whole back tattoo where she would have no say. so she did not agree and left.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
No way would I do a whole back piece!!
I am petrified of needles and Melissa was soooo sweet.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, December 28, 2018 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Repeat away Carls.
And I lol about my mom hating them as Iā€™m over 50, I guess it never does end does it......

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
lol @Jasper Nope, although I have gotten better. After all, I did get two more tattoos. I knew I could only get them where I would not be able to watch. lol In fact, the second 2 I got, I had them done at the same time. I took some anti-nausea medicine so I would not get sick feeling or dizzy (happened on my 1st one).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I am happy that my DVR is smarter than I am - it recorded a new episode of Inkmasters last night and since I never watch this channel I didn't have a clue. This season is men v. women so the ugliness and sexism is in full swing!

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I was super happy to see that one too. Just found it on my DVR over the weekend. Its hard to believe men in this day and age can still say some of the things that were being said!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Missed that, will have to catch it on demand, luckily I can catch it in sling,which lets me fast forward most shows. so if the sexism gets tome,I can fast forward past it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree BBlover. Who thinks things like that, not to mention says them out loud?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
and a new season of Ink masters started tonight.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
i was looking for the finale on demand when I remembered that it was cancelled due to stay at ho,e and an unnamed amount of money was split with the final 3

Cathyc

05-20-2011

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathyc a private message Print Post    
Here the final threes get together and reveal their final pieces

Master Canvas Reveal | Ink Master: Turf War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmTjEmywZpU

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
thanks.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
So I saw ink masters was back on tv.well not so much. It had one show on network TV. The rest are on paramount plus.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: