TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 17, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan...first off, I wonder why his head is shaved. I have been wondering that for a while. And what do you tell yourself to make it okay to take a break from your wife!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We you ever 100% in, he says yes but I don't believe him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Ryan is doing damage control, and his Mom and Grandma probably gave him some major grief about his behavior.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the heck is he talking about, his grandmothers's unveiling...is that a funeral thing?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
http://nypost.com/2015/06/15/married-at-first-sight-hubby-threatened-to-kill-me-bride/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, thank goodness we get both parts tonight. I don't think I could wait another week for this to be over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does Ryan think that deny, deny, deny is going to solve this problem and that is why he was this way for the reunion.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You don't get hundred dollar bills from the ATM, they issue twenties. What is he talking about! Do they get out hundreds in New York?

Mameblanche, a copy of the restraining order has been all over the internet today and TMZ, Entertainment Tonight and The Talk all have had discussions about Ryan's bad behavior.

Oh, I went and read the article, man he is deadmeat since A&E has him on tape threatening her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jaclyn/Ryan are up now. How can any of the couples make it if they don't live together, I don't get that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Also, I don't know how these doc's can sit there and defend these matches when they seem to have missed some pretty glaring character issues.

It sure doesn't seem like they did all the research on these people that they needed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So they are no longer together...Ryan says that after the process had ended he didn't make an effort to make it work.

What the heck is this all about, these men wanting to take a break and go back to their old lives. That is really weird. Clearly there was not a commitment to this process.

How can he leave her if he wants to make it work, that is just nonsensical.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did they set all these women up for failure, I swear this is just weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And he still calls her a "great girl". He never has referred to her as a woman.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Second chance??? Man these guys sure seem to know all the right things to say.

Jacyln has already facebooked that he didn't take her on "the trip". I guess it was another example of the "words with no action behind it".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And what does he mean when he says he was just getting back into his life, his life was with her so why did he need to get back into his life. I just don't understand that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am ready for this show to be done, LOL. I want to go watch Rissoli and Isles so I can watch an enjoyable show.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Drat I only saw one ep last night

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
So the "experts" don't really do their job and now they blame the women for at least part of their failure - when you are just casting for a show, why do you think any one of them would sty together? The women could have been saints and this would not have worked, so how ever they were no longer matter.

Now they are pushing a 7 year itch show where they split up married couples for 2 weeks to see if they will miss each other? Not going to watch that joke show.

I just feel sorry for the Atlanta couples who have heard nothing about this sham. Basically, I think pretty much every thing the spoiler person said happened, so no respect for the "experts"

did anyone notice Ryan D never gave the 100 back?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness for On Demand.

I won't comment on the couples - they did what they thought they needed to say on TV. I am more disappointed in the host Kevin, pushing for love that is not there, and the experts who are taking sides without all the facts.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
For me, it was clearly a train-wreck. Disappointed in Jaclyn and Ryan's split, but it is what it is. I didn't watch the 1st season and doubt I will watch the next one, since I doubt that the pros put any more effort into vetting the 3rd batch as they did with the 2nd one.

Anyhow for those of us who didn't see the 1st season, are any of them still married?

Also, if Davina and Sean didn't consumate their 'marriage' can't they get it annulled instead of going through divorce? And I sure hope the SHOW paid for all the WEDDINGS, and all the DIVORCE proceedures!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche, two of the couples, Jamie/Doug and Courtney/Jason are still married. Jamie is the one whose tweets I posted above. She was really a hard one, sort of like Jaclyn, she didn't like Doug at first. And he was very patient with her and eventually they did make a very loving couple and still are.

I don't know about Courtney and Jason, I have my doubts that they will make it, but that is my opinion, they could be fine. At least there hasn't been any news of them splitting.

The biggest problem I see with this season is that the men were picked so last minute and didn't really have a commitment or desire to get married. The spoiler person said that they found them on match.com (or one of those places), that both Ryan's kept their old girlfriends during the whole process.

It was funny because spoiler person said that Ryan's Mom was so glad he moved out and hoped he was growing up and now he is back in the basement, LOL.

My understanding is that the show does cover the cost of the divorces, and of course, the weddings.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
jamienotis
Advice I received when my #marriedatfirstsight experiment ended:"Best way to get what you want is to give it first." I'm paying it forward to everyone on season 2 of #MAFS. I wish you all health, happiness, and true love as you go forward. Your journey doesn't end now, it's only beginning. Take the lessons you've learned from the experts, the experiment, and yourself and go out and conquer!❤️@fyi @aetv #mafsfamily #WomenSupportingWomen

https://instagram.com/p/4CBDJwI52U/

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am thinking Jess may have done the 100 dollar stunt to get ryan angry on screen. Nothing like documenting the threats,. Her lawyer bosses may have suggested it. production liked it enough to keep it in the editing.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
As far as getting an annulment as it was never consummated - supposedly the contracts they sign require them to get a divorce. But in NY you have up to 5 years to annul, even with consummation. There is speculation that at least Jess, is pushing Production to allow for an annulment.

If I were these 3 women, and all the rumors out there are true, I'd band together and sue them personally. They really jumped the shark with these women, and IMO, put at least Jess in serious danger.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Frankly, I think the $100 bill stunt just made her look bad. It was petty and juvenile.

She didn't need that to make him look bad.