TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 16, 2015 users admin

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Next week looks like it's going to be very confrontational, but I'm hoping it's not as bad as it looks.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Based purely on their reactions to each other at the wedding I thought Davina and Sean would last. After he would not move to Manhattan I knew they were done. I fault him for not being clear on his limits geographically and she is faulted for being Davina the Diva.......she would not be easy to live with.
Again based on initial reactions I never saw Jacqueline and Ryan ever lasting. The final couple < names escape me > are both so attractive, but he was a tad aggressive while she was passive.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so all the internet talk about Sean just wanted to be on a reality program and hoping that being on this show would be a stepping stone to the Amazing race - not influencing anyone here? i.e.he came on this show for duplicitous reasons.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Ha! How does this get him on the amazing race. - that desperate for a partner? Rejected from the last season of TAR?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
some people don't have a clue - and don't blame me he is from NJ, I just see a lot of talk about him not taking this serious because of agenda

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ok I have no patience, I looked stuff up - here is a link to a spoiler thread with info on what happens next.
http://forums.previously.tv/topic/15691-social-media-and-spoiler-y-media/page-12
if I brought it here , you would be too tempted to read it, Definitely a pro Davina group.

one spoiler Season 3 weddings took place last week

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
If you want to b e cured from watching these kind of shows - well this spoiler would do it,
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2910p732-married-at-first-sight-season-2-ryan-denino-jessica-castro-sleuthing-spoilers
look for the post from NYC LAX, HOnestly don't know if it is true or not, but if I were one of the women I would be really pissed.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Wow, good find Sadie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow that was certainly revealing and it does explain a lot that didn't make sense to me this season. I will be interested in seeing how Doug and Jamie are doing, and Courtney and Jason, and I am curious to see how this seasons couples will be presented. I can't remember, did they do a reunion with last years couples. Oh, I think they did, that was when we saw Monet saying she had started dating, LOL, I answered my own question.

We will know soon if that post was true, it certainly does sound credible and explains some of the very odd behavior that I feel occurred on the show.

I don't want to give away much since the show isn't technically over until the reunion.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Finally watched this week's show. Why did they ask them together? Wouldn't it have been more interesting if they asked each person separately if they want to stay married? The way they do it, if one says they want a divorce, the other one almost has to agree or look like a fool.

The reunion should be very interesting.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree Mama and I thought Sean sort of seemed surprised.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamie N. Otis 鈥廆jamienotis 路 22s22 seconds ago
There are a lot of rumors out about #MarriedAtFirstSight 2cd season (Drug dealing, cheating, etc) Reunion show will show what's real. #MAFS

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I found Ryan (of Jessica & Ryan) to be disturbing. He seemed like he was often on a short fuse and she was walking on egg shells around him. When they asked him about their relationship and if he wanted to stay married, he just repeating "yeah, she's improved". Say what??? As if he had nothing to change about himself? Giant red flags on this guy even before reading that link above! I hope for her sake she is far away from him.

Seeker

09-02-2005

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seeker a private message Print Post    
I'm really surprised that Jessica stayed with Ryan. There were so many red flags flying. He was actually scary. I wouldn't have stayed after the honeymoon the way he acted. He had so many signs of an abuser.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
new spoiler about Jess and Ryan. Just going from bad to worse
https://instagram.com/p/34opNjHeGo/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy Cow...one of the rumors have now been proven true. TMZ is reporting that Jessica has a restraining order to protect herself and her family from Ryan Denino (interesting he has two names). He threatened to kill her and her family....details....http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/15/married-at-first-sight-restraining-order-jessica-castro-ryan-de-nino-death-threat-drugs/?_dat=t77

Looks like it was issued today.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Not very good profiling. So much for this social experiment!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, the articles/rumors that I read said that while they spent a lot of time profiling the women, they did the men in about 2-3 weeks. And it indicated that the first season the experts spent about a year working on who to put together, not so much the second season.

Should be interesting to see if the show even acknowledges any of these happenings.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I smell a lawsuit! (And I wouldn't blame her one bit.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are talking about the divorce and restraining order filing by Jessica on The Talk today!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamie N. Otis 鈥廆jamienotis 路 2m2 minutes ago
#MarriedAtFirstSight reunion tonight. I'm almost scared to watch. Tweeting LIVE! Us fans of #MAFS S2 need to stick together. 馃懎馃懍馃懌 #MAFSfamily

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They will also feature the story on entertainment tonight,This evening

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamie N. Otis 鈥廆jamienotis 路 5m5 minutes ago
The thing about #MAFS:its REAL. Documents marriages & divorces. The latter is ugly. Its hard to watch. But its real.馃槬 #MarriedAtFirstSight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamie N. Otis 鈥廆jamienotis 路 15m15 minutes ago
"The experiment didnt fail. They failed the experiment bc the time Wasnt put in" 馃幆@LoganLevko #MarriageTakesWORK #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight

Jamie N. Otis 鈥廆jamienotis 路 12m12 minutes ago

Jamie N. Otis retweeted A morris
No-we didn't even know he applied. @JaclynMethuen also chose to do #mafs because of our story. #MarriedAtFirstSight

Jamie N. Otis 鈥廆jamienotis 路 18m18 minutes ago
Could #MAFS work if you only spend a total of 12 nights together? Can you say you truly tried? It takes so much more.. #MarriedAtFirstSight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so annoyed, normally FYI channel shows the new show at 6pm, but it appears they may be delaying it until 9pm. I keep hoping!! I have too many things at 9pm tonight.