TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 09, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jaclyn and Ryan's boudoir shoot was pretty fun. Hahahahaha, Ryan came out in black boxers and still had his socks on, I died. Jac was in a nice little corset/garters/stockings and a cat ear headband. Looked like they were having fun.

Ryan says a part of me feels like we're in love.

Next week is decision time.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I feel that Sean/Davina are not touchy-feely people. If one of them had just make a romantic gesture toward the other one they might have had a chance. But, he comes home from work and she says "Hi"! No hug or kiss....just no romance there at all. And now with his big job promotion in NJ there is no way she will move there.
I luv Jaclyn/Ryan. They are going to make it. I wish he would get his nose/sinus fixed so he doesn't sound soo nasal. They make a cute couple.
Jess/Ryan....I hope he can keep his promise not to lose it and blow up but I think it's too easy for him to go back to the former Ryan. I just don't trust him.
I wish the 3 couples good luck but I fear only one will make it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2 hour finale tonight. I can watch at 6pm here on FYI before it shows on A&E at 9pm. Oh and beware it is going to run over. FYI is showing 6 to 8:17 and A&E is showing 9 - 11:03.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Here we go. I don't see how Sean/Davina are going to make. I think the other two will choose to stay married. Hope we get an update on the old couples.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, the way these conversations are going it doesn't sound like Ryan and Jacklyn are going to make it. JAc says she doesn't see herself living in Jersey and doesn't see Ryan living in Long Island, or the other way around, and Ryan says he doesn't know if he can give up his family. Also Jac says she doesn't feel like she is his first priority, implying that his family is first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Both Sean and Davina are saying that they have developed a friendship.

Season one wives say they live tweeting on FYI, not sure what that means but I am going to go see if I can find them on twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I didn't find them so just watching the show. So far the first hour is a repeat of a bunch of stuff we already know or have seen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First Wives have interesting comments, not sure they are their real feelings or things they are saying to keep an interest in the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow Courtney thinks that Ryan and Jessica are the best couple. I need to check and see if she still has her wedding ring on, although I am sure if they weren't together she would still wear it for this show taping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like they are starting with Sean/Davina. They have come to a decision, and now we go to commercial.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oooh, I just saw a tweet, but not from the first wives and I am wondering if it is true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Davina says she wants a divorce; and Sean says he wants a divorce as well. Good decision, IMO. Sean says Davina is not the person for him. Davina says she knows what she wants, a really strong man beside her and with her. She said she felt alone and then angry.

Sean says he judged Davina by the way she spoke to others, he says when she gets angry she can be mean.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like the tweet was correct so that person may have an earlier showing than I do, it was about 8 minutes before I heard their decision. Both Sean and Davina have admitted that they gave up during the experiment. But I think that Sean was correct in his assessment of Davina.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How the couples ride in the car may be telling, I couldn't even tell that Davina was in the car with Sean. I thought she was talking to the producers when she started to speak, then they pulled back and you could see Sean in the car.

Ryan and Jessica are pretty close in the car, he has his arm around her and she was snuggled into him.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jessica and Ryan are staying together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan says he wants to say married, Jessica is nervous that he will return to "angry man", and she says....we have a commercial.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jessica says that she wants to stay married. It's almost a miracle, LOL, even the therapists say they have a long way to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhh, Jaclyn is snuggled up to Ryan in the car as well, so this may bode well. We shall see. AND they are sitting close to each other, he has his arm around her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan says he wants to stay married, it looked like Jaclyn was a little afraid he was going to say not.

She sounds like she is about to say she wants out, but I think she is going to stay but first we have a commercial.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Jaclyn says....I want to stay married. YEAH!!! They were the one couple I actually thought would make it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow Davina is pissed off at Sean, Sean said he could tell she wasn't going to have anything to do with him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sean said he couldn't get out of the apartment any faster, I think he will be gracious to her, not sure that she will ever approach him after this.

Sean says he has no regrets.

Davina says she is excited to move forward with her life, she didn't look excited to me.

The rest of the couples look very happy. Jessica says she has found her prince charming.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think Sean is a real piece of work. I can't figure him out but he is such a cold guy. No emotion what so ever.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jag it was weird, looks like the therapists may give him a hard time next week. It looked pretty confrontational but I couldn't tell who was talking to who.

Mostly Sean didn't really think about what it might entail to be married before he agreed, that was what he figured out during this process. He should have thought about whether he would move, if he had said no, he and Davina would never have been matched to begin with.

It also looked like maybe Ryan of R/Jessica was being confronted as if he wasn't with Jessica any more.

Should be interesting.

Sabbatia

08-15-2005

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sabbatia a private message Print Post    
Sean was kind of odd....but Davina really IS egocentric. Even at the end she said she needs a strong man, which makes it sound like Sean is weak, but then got angry when he criticized her.