TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 02, 2015 users admin

Jandy

07-08-2005

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jandy a private message Print Post    
Is there a job in the Universe more transferable than an ER Trauma Nurse?? why doesn't Sean move??

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
He may have seniority. In fact, I'd bet on it.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
He may have seniority but it's a huge move if they don't work out. Six weeks of long distance travel is probably not a bad thing, especially since they're just not meshing.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
It seems that Sean has to do all the giving in that partnership. Davina appears to be all take. He has to woo her, he has to make all the effort, he has to make all the concessions.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
He also had to move. Soon she will be on him to get a job in Manhattan.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
another episode tonight, will these people look through eyes that see reality instead of romanticized life?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The big question, will Sean/Davina consummate their marriage, LOL.

BBChips and Hot Pockets, LMAO, what a meal. Jacklyn/Ryan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sean discovered wash and fold, I bet that is fabulous, unfortunately, I am my wash and fold.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so used to misdirection that I keep thinking only Ryan/Jacklyn are going to make it, maybe Ryan/Jessica, and I have no faith that Sean/Davina will manage to overcome their difficulties.

So I could be totally wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally, Jackylyn goes to spend time with Ryan's Mom. Is it really that big a deal to go out to Long Island from wherever it is that they live?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that is funny, Ryan's parents were together for two weeks before they got married.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so glad that Jessica is comfortable enough to finally talk to Ryan, it is about time.

And finally Jacklyn gets to meet his niece Kala, and looks like she is getting then all together to do some pottery stuff. What took so long to do this!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ok, I fast forwarded through the show last nigh and even rewound a few. All these couples depress me,
Jacklyn ad Ryan - always be in the buddy zone, they have a good time together, but Ryan seems to like pursuit, he wants what he can't have, give it to him and he no longer wants it. Jacklyn a little too controlling - we need to see the sex scenes to see if that follow through, ha ha . kind of thinking of the character on the woman on last man on earth and how she demands thing wen "involved"

Ryan and Jess, I see as future domestic battering. pattern is there just not peaked yet.

sean and davina don't even seem to like each other, but both really really really want to be married. just not to each other.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, why would you label Ryan as future-batterer? He seems immature in dealing with some of their communications and conflict resolution, but battering? That seems like an unfair extrapolation of their relationship.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
it is just my opinion, I have seen men with flash tempers, first the yell, then after you are married, they hit. It is not a fact, it is just how I see them. I see Jess as a victim personality as well because of how she wants to be happily married and accepts verbal abuse to a degree.

maybe I fast forward too much, but I just sense a hostility in him. Their issues seem to go away not be resolved.
he I could be wrong abut all of them. what ever. But Ryan and Jess put me on edge,they make me nervous. or maybe it is all an act. Where as I just don't like Sean or Divina.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, Sean and Davina really do have an unrealistic views on what marriage will feel like, Sean seems to believe what he sees in the movies is what happens in real life.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that Jessica's laugh sounds insincere, like she is doing a fake laugh whenever she is scarred or anxious?

And she just said she has to believe Ryan has changed. People don't change, hopefully she actually means he has matured not changed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I just noticed that Jaclyn is doing a high-heeled show for her pottery, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Ryan is cooking some real food, I thought Jessica liked to cook....has she cooked anything ever?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sean says there is a "small amount of chemistry left", this does not sound good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think it will be a miracle if Sean/Davina make it, I think they are doomed if she won't move out of Manhattan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Sean is considering a promotion that requires he be closer to work.

Davina just bought that condo? Is it a condo, I am not sure what it is, maybe a coop? Man she must make a ton of money to be able to afford that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Gift time

Jaclyn and Ryan -- Oh, her card looks like it is well received, she got him a Beer Opener and some crazy socks. He got her some nice perfume that she seems to really like. LMAO, they are going to do boudoir photos, this should be good.

Jessica and Ryan -- He got her favorite perfume, I guess she mentioned it at the beginning of their relationship and she didn't expect him to remember. His gift is a nice money clip with their marriage date and best day ever. they are going to use their wedding money to go to a nice place for dinner. I didn't realize they had a cat, first time I noticed her, I like them better now.

Sean/Davina -- Davina got a Holy Bible from Sean, she seems to like it and thinks it is a good gift. He wrote a nice note in it. She got him a rosary, he had told her a story about one he had from his grandfather that was lost. Interesting note, neither of them wrapped their gifts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Ryan and Jaclyn are terrible cooks, LMAO. Hahahahahah, "even the cat doesn't want the steak", too funny.

So Sean/Davina go bowling...in Jersey, with his friends. Supposedly Sean is a really good bowler but he through a couple of really bad ones, as he said "I stink up the joint". He says he hasn't bowled this bad in twenty years. Looks like she is going to beat Sean, LOL.

Oh, geeze, Davina is still talking about a fairy tale!

Oh too funny, last years wives rated each of the pairs and all say that Sean and Davina are not going to make it. they didn't have the same answers for the other two.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sean has finally said it, "I do not want to move to New York", and it is a two hour commute to work.

Wow that backfired, their nice dinner turned into a bad situation.