TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 01, 2015 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, now we know why the Kardashians were not in the Diane Sawyer interview. Is anyone really surprised by this?

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/e-to-air-two-part-bruce-jenner-special-keeping-118117517495.html

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Of course they want to make money off of Bruce, they can't even leave their own brother alone to deal with his issues.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I just shake my head at Kris' tears about her "memories" while I believe it is a valid feeling, hers seem more for ratings than for any real true emotion - but maybe I've become jaded... but then how Kim explains how Kanye... KANYE! helped her to see Bruce's point of view...

I have to have my head examined!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't like them but I've fallen into their web! I love to hate them! I like reading about their disfunctions, I used to like how they focused on Scott & his problems........but, after watching last night, I think even Scott is following a script!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
They are all in it for the money....Don't trust a one of them....sorry...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
You described it perfectly Deb. I don't like them, but I've fallen into their web. I wondered if Scott's drunken issues are real. Bruce and Scott have always been my favorites. Kourtney use to be my favorite but I can't imagine why she'd choose to have a third child with someone who is so volatile. The two younger girls lack the personality to carry a show of their own.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Watching "About Bruce". This has to be hard on Kloe....the questions about her own paternity and then the Bruce, who has been a father figure for years, now transitioning.

I found it interesting all the girls had caught him or known about the cross dressing for years, but kept it to themselves. Family secrets that are to scary to talk about happen to all families......sexual abuse, the effects or a family members drinking or drug use, cross dressing can't really be compared to those, but again.....family secrets

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Ain't that the truth. We tolerate things/ people that we normally would not tolerate just because we share some similarities in DNA.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I felt sorry for Khloe when he said Kendall and Kylie were the ones he cared about. I know he didn't mean it to hurt her but you could see it did.

He is such an odd person. Maybe that is years of hiding his true self but sometimes he says things in such a weird way.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Khloe did seem to take the news bad & feel hurt. Kim seems the most rational & mature & Kourtney is understandably worried about the affect it will have on her kids. Of course, Kim & Courtney are older & should be more mature. Kendal will be ok even though I felt her pain. I just wanted to crawl into my tv & hug that baby Kylie. She's only 17 & already dealing with adult issues way too soon in other areas - this could very easily be what puts her over the edge. Kris has allowed (& IMO, almost forced) those Jenner gals to grow up way too fast. She may be tired of being a Mom to minor children but that is so not Kylie's fault that Kris had babies for 20 yrs.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It just seems to me that he (Bruce) has hardened his heart, and every now and then "she" comes out, and starts talking and is "free-er" Then he sees a reaction, and he shuts down. He's been hiding this for over 20 years. It is shocking to the girls, but to Bruce, its letting go of a lie.

He doesn't want to hurt anyone, and wants to be free.

I think Kris' reaction was the most fake. I think she expected the public to expect things, and I don't think she can deal with that. The girls say honestly when they've run in to "Bruce"

This special, combined with Diane Sawyer, its amazing. what was the movie that Jeffrey Tambor.. I think I'd like to see that. I heard that Bruce used a line, that "he (Bruce) has been dressing as a man all these years"

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Kris HAD to know what was up. There is no way anyone's husband can be painting his toenails,wearing socks to cover them up, and drifting around the house at 4 am at night dressed like a woman and NOT KNOW. She is just trying to save the brand cause the brand is Bruce and those girls. The girls are all growing up and will eventually pull away from her control. She has nothing on her own.

With Kendall and Kylie getting booed at the Billboard Award show, and Kloe and Kendal getting booed at that basketball game last week, the public is getting fed up with them.

Bruce was or is the only likable one of the bunch.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Kris knew. Bruce told her years ago. She was just playing to the cameras. This may switch attention from her tv machine.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL Dilly, we said practically the same thing

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
There was a scene a while back when Bruce was getting his long hair trimmed. Khloe and some others were there. Kris showed up and made a comment about cutting it shorter. The 'look' Bruce gave her was total anger and hatred. It was just for a spit second but I thought "Whoa, that man is serious about keeping his hair long". Now after watching the last special when he talks about hating to cut his hair all these years, that scene was very 'real'. No scripting there at all.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I really don't like the Kardashians, and if I watch their show, I am usually changing the channel within 10 minutes out of disgust.
But I did watch Bruce's interview with Diane Sawyer and the part 2 of telling the family. (I will try to find the first part).
I am really impressed with Bruce. He seems so much more eloquent and at peace. Even talking to Kris as she sobbed about being the one who was hurt the most. He stayed calm, took ownership for his part in her pain but constantly reinforced how painful it had been for him. He wasn't a victim and he didn't let her be one either. I have a new found respect for him.

Seattlemom

05-10-2005

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seattlemom a private message Print Post    
I am like some of you as far as why I watch. But I have always been sad about the way Kris treated Bruce in the house and other places as if he were a piece of furniture cluttering up her well balanced life! looking back to when they were talking about the walls of family photos and not one of them were of him! He is like a bother to her if he doesnt go with the Kris Program

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I kind of sympathized with Kris after this recent two episodes. Maybe the reason she was such a "B" to Bruce was because he may have been emotionally absent as a spouse which made her angry and depressed and she took it out on him. I Know Bruce has had a hard life living a lie for so long but his behavior over the years may have hardened her.i feel for them both.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I agree w/what Lakecat said. Makes you wander if they staid together for those kids.....mostly the 2 younger girls that they had together. Bruce seems to be such a fine human being & maybe Kris was content for all of those yrs sharing her life w/a good person. Yes, I think this definitely had a role in how her personality has developed over the last 25 yrs. I wish them both the best.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just saw the new cover of Vanity Fair with "Caitlyn Jenner" aka Bruce. No comment! JMHO

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Not Kaitlyn with a K? lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is the cover. I think she looks ok. But then again, Annie can do a lot with pictures.

http://www.eonline.com/news/661816/bruce-jenner-makes-public-debut-as-a-woman-on-the-cover-of-vanity-fair

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think he looks like a dark haired Diane Sawyer.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
No K....Caitlyn with a C.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oops I posted this in Misc. I read she's already had her re assignment surgery. I think she should have at least waited and spent some time publicly as Caitlyn before surgery. Just to be sure.