TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through May 20, 2015 users admin

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
just sharing an article from The Daily Mail.....

http://tinyurl.com/mbkk99j

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wonder if anybody ever asked dear OL Grandma how happy she really was? Ryan's an ass, he makes that other guy from last season look like a sweetheart.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
some people have preconceptions on marriage, I wonder if they really screen for that or if they have so few choices of people who want to do this that they just stop. Anyone wonder what happened to Courtney and Jason?
Everyone time one of these people start with pronouncements about what marriage is about, I think of the contract I had my husband sign before we were married, I really did try to cover most things, but a few months in, he found it and tore it up in front of me - liar! You still have to find a good person you can trust and I don't think they can screen for that.

OMG, haha this has been nominated for best reality series by critics Choice, sorry, I reserve that for Amazing race always.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
soo, the Aussie version will have 4 couples and a commitment ceremony because the laws of Australia don't allow strangers to marry
You've Met the Brides, Now Meet the Men Getting Married at First Sight!
I linked to this story because there is a link back to the new brides. coming soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, I noticed that as well, none of them seem to have a very realistic understanding of marriage. I am not even sure they understand how to have a relationship. Especially the ones who keep saying they are looking for a fairy tale.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure any of these couples are going to remain together at the end of this 'experiment'. Jessica staying, after what they showed this week, proves the poor girl is either stubborn or deserves a medal. Jaclyn.... she's smothering Ryan. He's feeling overwhelmed with guilt, I think, over having 'deserted' his niece. Perhaps a solution would be for her to move in with them. I still don't like Davina. I don't like the way she's take, take, take and Sean has to be give, give, give. If he doesn't cave then she gets all upset and bent out of shape. It's ridiculous. Yes, perhaps he shouldn't have said he was okay with moving.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I think Jaclyn should surprise Ryan by arranging a visit from his mom and niece to their new home. That would go a long way in resolving a lot of the tension and stress in that regard.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
...and his homesickness!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Spoton: Ryan is a major control freak, he calls Jessica out on her every word & action. The way he brushed by her repeatedly while not talking was uncalled for, how juvenile & disrespectful. I just found his Twitter, appears they are still together maybe?? Or maybe it's just a facade for the show? But here is a pic of him hanging out with Sean, and from 1st season our Jason & Doug. hmmm...
https://twitter.com/ryandenino/media

Lakecat - !!LOL!! He does make Vaughn look like an angel!

Sadiesmom- I like Courtney & Jason but find myself more invested in Doug & Jamie (sorry there I go again about them). I remember Jamie from Ben's season on the Bachelor, she was the 'weird girl'. Who remembers that kiss?? She was skewered on 'Women tell All' that season.
http://www.toofab.com/2012/02/07/the-bachelor-ben-flajnik-jamie-awkward-date-video/

And then on Bachelor Pad she was humiliated by that first rate CREEP Chris Bukowski & I think some other girls were mean to her. I recall feeling sooo bad for her because she was always nothing short of a super sweet yet fragile girl.

Alliet, do you have any $83 bath towels too??

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Zoesox, thanks for the link. If you scroll down, the 'THIRD pic from the bottom' has Sean and BOTH Ryans' and I suppose a guy from Season 1.
https://twitter.com/ryandenino/media

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Mameblanche, I missed that pic in my haste (at work now, shhh).

Ohhh would i luv to be a bug on the wall at that dinner!

Yes that is Jason from the first season, I just checked to see if season one is still On Demand but unfortunately it's not. They do have the 'The First Year' which follows the couples, was fun to watch.

Found more J&D news, they are currently filming!
http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-05-06-jamie-otis-doug-hehner-new-show/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting seeing them work with the doc, I hope they can all go forward with a better grasp of how to make their marriages work.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I wish Sean would be more romantic with Davina. It drives me crazy that he just doesn't pull her near and kiss her or just show her he cares. Be lovey-dovey!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Didn't Sean say once, that he recently was in a relationship where there was a miscarriage, and that he had a terrible time getting over the loss. I wonder if he's truly over that relationship...

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Zoesox, I don't have any $83 towels but I've got some that are over 20 years old and are still soft as fluffy clouds. I bet they have lasted longer than any $83 towel too.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Davina looks like a woman who looks after her appearance which makes her having a very prominent moustache strike me as very odd. I was wondering if, perhaps, she has hormonal issues which make her have the rather noticeable mood swings she's often shown as having.

As much as Ryan and Jessica made positive strides this week, I still don't like him. He's so nasty to the poor woman.

Ryan and Jaclyn hit a wall, didn't they. I can see where she's probably more forceful than the kind of woman he might normally date but he seemed very keen initially. So why turn cold? Go visit the family. 100 miles isn't far. It's child's play compared to living on a different continent as many of us do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Should be interesting to see where they are headed tonight. After chatting with the doc's maybe these couples have more of a chance of making it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't realize that Davina and Sean had not consummated, I thought all had.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is nice that they are getting their wedding albums, and I hope that they do well with their fishbowl assignments.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, that was hysterical when Davina started sucking her toes. OMG, I died. But it sure seems like she should have put him to bed and taken care of him instead, that would have been intimacy, just not sexually intimate.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved the sushi scavenger hunt and the smiley face of lotion, LOL. I keep wondering why Jessica hasn't cooked for him since she said she likes to cook.

Also, why hasn't Jacklyn invited Ryan's Mom and niece over for dinner. Seems like that would help him with his homesickness, but then I wondered if they weren't allowed to do that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is the deal ordering for each other, why don't they each order their own food? I don't know one married couple who order the food for both of them!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL about the Moon pies.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Sean keeps on saying that he's soo sexual but I'm wondering if he's waiting for her to be more forward. I have to admit that she did try tonight and I'm wondering if he was really sick. How can they sleep together and not connect?? Mind boggling!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
There is always who you are and who you think you are.