TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 28, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 28, 2015 users admin

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
http://time.com/3835439/bruce-jenner-transgender-kris-jenner-perez-hilton-lady-gaga/

Celebrities react to Bruce Jenner.

I liked Kris's response to Perez and also her separate enthusiastic admiration and affection for Bruce.

I was surprised how intelligent, charming and FUNNY Bruce is. What a class act. Who knew out of all that hot mess of the Kardashians was this dignified jewel of a lady.

BRAVA and MUCH LOVE!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Longbeach I was wondering what Kris had to say. I'm glad she supports her/him. I think he said he wasn't referring to himself as HER...yet.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked his comment about his story being the one "true" story considering how scripted all of the Kardashian episodes are.

I'm happy for him but felt he left so much unanswered. For what we learned about him in this interview, it could have been done in 20 minutes. But then again, to make as much money as possible off of this, he has to drag it out and I do think he is as much into the money and media attention as the K's are even though they all deny it.

I was hoping he would put a dress on at the end so that the paps aren't the first to make money off of it but he didn't so now they will continue to chase him down. He knows what he's doing in playing this out as long as possible.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I hope the E channel will use some restraint and tastefulness with the new show. Please do not exploit him or make him into a sideshow.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Longbeach. While I think it's wonderful that Kris and Bruce were watching the program together, I find it rather odd that she's claiming that no one asked her to comment. I mean, there have been comments from the other 2 ex-wives and all of his children all over the media. It's hard to imagine the various news outlets not attempting to speak with her about this.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i don't believe her tweet for one minute except her use of profanity to show how classy she really is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There was a tweet from ABC News/whoever it was that did the show, that Kris was contacted numerous times and didn't respond. I don't believe her tweet for a minute, she lies.

Does anyone know if this is available online? I taped the show so haven't watched it yet, but I may have run out of tape! Thanks.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching the Diane Sawyer interview. It was so fascinating and thought-provoking. I have a 14 year old son, and it made me wonder how I would feel if he came to me and felt he was truly a woman.

I watched Bruce Jenner win his gold medal in 1976 and remember thinking how cute he was. Never in a million years would I ever have imagined watching him make a revelation like this. I admire his courage. What an inspiration to transgender people all over the world. I'm amazed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well it looks like I may only have 15 minutes of the show, will have to look for it on the internet.

I will say, he looks nice and he looks pretty contented here at the beginning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I found it, here is a link for anyone else who needs one. http://abc.go.com/shows/2020/listing/2015-04/24-bruce-jenner-the-interview

I have to say I think they confused the whole issue by bringing sexuality into it. Seems like they should just concentrate on the transgender part first and let him be responsible for his sexuality.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a good show, brings up a lot of things to think about and I hope everything goes well for him. I can't imagine how difficult this is going to be with him pursued by the paps.

Hope he figures out a way to publish that "first" picture easily so that the paps won't drive him crazy.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I agree they are two separate issues, but I was interested in hearing the answers. I think part of the show was to educate those of us who do wonder about that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree Texannie, it is an area of wonder and curiosity. I just think it should have been treated like a series. They seem like very deep issues that need a little more time to explain.

I like that they included all the information from the doctors and it made me very sad all the killing and beating that is going on.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Bruce was very well spoken on the issue. The answers appeared to be well thought out. It was a good choice to have Diane Sawyer interview him. I like her interview style a lot. To me, she always seems like she's asking what the everyday person might wonder about.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The ABC interview was indeed well done and one cannot help but feel bad for the turmoil this secret has caused him all these years. Yet you have to admire his strength for doing what he feels is best for himself. As with Michael Sam when he came out I really wish the press would back off.
This is an amazing story and it will be interesting to follow his story later this summer on tv . Kim was correct when she told Bruce that he has to "represent" so I hope he looks fabulous when he re-emerges. Since Bruce has children, 3 ex's and was a famous Olympia along his link to the Kardashian's there is even more interest in this situation than the Chaz Bono scenario.

I want Bruce to look really good like Laverne Cox < I think that is the last name > the lady from "Orange is" . She is younger than Bruce and we only saw her identical twin as a man. One would never know < IMO > that Laverne had been born a man. The clothes, the make up, the demeanor a purely elegant woman. Lord please help Bruce to not look like a "Jeffery Tambour" woman from the Netflix show. I want to look at Bruce and think " 3 snaps and a circle..........girlfriend looks good"

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
As I said several weeks ago, Bruce will really have to work on his mannerisms and such. The way he/she walks,stands or sits is all man. I hope his new show focuses on other transgenders besides Bruce. I'd like to know how many people who made the change feel happier and how many have regrets. I'm sure there's a study that's already been done. I suspect that study would be a bit skewed bc some would not admit they are still unhappy with themselves.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting, they just said on the View that Bruce was watching the special with his first wife. (Didn't Kris say she was watching with him, I knew she lied)

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I was all set not to watch the Bruce interview because I don't follow any of the Kardashian shows and thought it was just going to be more of the same. I was so wrong and so impressed about Bruce.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
said the same thing on GMA too. I knew Kris was fibbing!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard he watched it twice..east coast feed with 1 family and west coast feed with another

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I suspect that Kris wants to use this on the KUWTK show... a "poor Kris" storyline.

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I heard the same thing....he watched both airings just as you described. I believe it came from Diane Sawyer herself, but not necessarily the night of the interview. I'm thinking on one of her promo appearances.

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
"...Hope he figures out a way to publish that "first" picture easily so that the paps won't drive him crazy."

I thought we already saw the first picture. He was in a black & white chevron maxi dress. It was on one of the rag-mags last week, no? I guess he wasn't all made-up, tho, in 'full face'

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was just hoping he might model a few dresses for Diane and then what the paps have to offer wouldn't mean as much. As it is now, they will be fighting to get pics of him in a dress. That again, as much as this family cry about the paps, I also think they are the types to call them ahead.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He'll probably have the first photos in People magazine. Also, I think it makes sense to wait until all the 'work' is done, so that he looks as good as he can. If you show a work in progress, all he's going to get is grief from it.