TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 23, 2015 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Once again The Kardashians have found a way to be relevant. Kim's sex tape, Kim's 72 day marriage,lamars drug use, etc. just when I think I'm bored with the whole gang, then Bruce decides to make this change.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
The whole Bruce Jenner thing is very interesting. Good for him to finally making a change that will make him happy. Life is too short to live with regrets. It sounds like the whole family is behind him... so many don't have the support.

Naturally the media won't leave him alone... but then that is path he chose to go down since he and his family's life has been broadcast for public consumption for what seems like eons.

I still can't understand why the shows are so popular... but then I get sucked into an episode or 2 (5!) every now and then.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Just read about Bruce's accident on MSN. One killed and others hurt. Bruces fault. He says paps were chasing him. You can only be chased if you run.....I get that paps are all over him now, but he obviously didn't have his car under control. I'll bet Kris is freaking....first his up coming transformation and now this bad press. It all part of the celebrity that this family wanted to badly....they got it now, good and bad.

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
Wow, our news where I live reported the exact opposite, saying NOT his fault, he was the third car in a three-car accident and nothing about paparazzi. Said that he voluntarily took and passed a field sobriety test and voluntarily agreed to blood sample.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Edited to add:
I just checked TMZ and NBC and they are both reporting that it appears to be his fault and the paparazzi chasing him. As if he doesn't have enough going on, now this. I like Bruce.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I was reading it on yahoo and went to TMZ... it was a 3 car pile up, and he was the 3rd car, he rammed in to the car in front of him, and that driver did not survive.

They are looking in to getting Bruce's cell phone to see if he was texting and driving...

in the article tmz is quoting police saying that there are skid marks showing Bruce tried to avoid the accident, and they were more interested in Bruce's sobriety at the time, and took a field test and a blood test. Even if they get his cell phone and text records it may be impossible to "prove in a court of law"

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Just watch their show and you'll see that the entire family uses their phones while they drive to both talk and text. And yes, both are against the law in California. They have more then enough money to use bluetooth in their cars if they need to call someone that badly. Can't blame the paps on this one.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
News this afternoon is saying that the first car stopped abruptly then second car rear ended it, Bruce was third car, tried to avoid but hit second car in such a way that it sent the car into oncoming traffic where it was hit in front end collision and lady inside died. Nobody is placing any blame in the main news outlets at this time and police are not saying either.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
While I was skipping around different tabloid sites to read about the accident, I saw that some of them are reporting that Bruce's chosen female name is "Belinda".

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Kim and Kanye at the Grammys - not sure about Kim's outfit, but its getting panned, its like a "housecoat" I truly think she was hoping the outfit would be like J Lo's big Grammy outfit that stunned everyone, and everyone is still talking about it... Kim's outfit just missed the mark on many levels, imho

can't wait to watch Fashion Police on this red carpet outfits!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Liberace's house robe" is how one person put Kim's outfit.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm very interested in Bruce's story and really any transgender's story. I have to wonder what happens if you reach the final destination of your transition and you still aren't happy. Then there's no turning back. What if you discover you were happier before the transition. Many men do not transition in an appealing way so then they become a side show of sorts. Women seem to transform into men just fine but most white men just seem to look awkward. I'd like to see a documentary on the success stories as well as the regrets. Maybe there's one out there on Netflix.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't know Lakecat. I've seen some white guys who look like incredibly attractive women and they haven't even transitioned.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I found this article interesting. It happened to this man.
http://thefederalist.com/2015/02/06/bruce-jenner-in-transition-or-psychological-crisis/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I read that Kanye 'dressed' Kim, which means this is something from his designer friend in France. It looked ridiculous to me.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Lake - I actually know someone whose brother-in-law went through the transition. After about 10 years, she started talking about going through the process to go back to being a man. It's all very weird. She has a girlfriend, but is still married and living with her wife (my friend's sister).

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Thanks for article Lakecat.....it's sure is a complicated situation. I sure hopes he's happy with whatever decision he ends up making. I guess it's something most of us just 'can't understand'.

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
I can understand if someone feels the need to gender-transition, but it's hard to wrap my head around doing it at the age of 65. I wish him well and certainly hope he's had lots of counseling and support with his decision.

I'm 62 and can't imagine voluntarily putting myself through any type of surgery at this point in my life. I had very minor surgery (hospitalization but not general anesthesia) last year that totally wiped me out for months, and I'm a relatively fit and healthy person.}

Amchess

08-26-2002

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
At about 60 or so I had gall bladder surgery and was told, oh, you'll be back to work on Monday. I HAD A hard recovery (prob from an old smokers cough) and 6 weeks later got back to work! Then at 76ish a left mastectomy which wasn't easy. The drain came out and a home nurse had to come every day and unpack and repack me. So I am hanging in there! The worst is that I thought that surgery was 2010 but it was Dec 2011. Boyt was I disappointed!!! Anyway I didn't need radiation or chemo, so just take Tamoxifen. So I am so lucky. Before then I went to the YMCA for Silver Sneakers and sis spinning, but since the I haven't gone gack (parking is a nightmare) and I am so out of shape, but I found a walking exercise online with Leslie Sansone to keep on my feet more. It's hard to make yourself bounce back when you just want to read and watch TV, lol. But I am so lucky that I don't live alone so have ds & dd to act silly with. But we all like different tv shows. So I know to face whatever comes my way and hold onto every hand offered because it helps brings out those smiles!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amchess, Denecee walks with Leslie (and without her) too! I joke with her that we should get Leslie to post in our walking thread here ;)

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/1187977/11814.html&lm=1423662812

I go to Curves paid for by Silver Sneakers.. and thankful for that..

I don't know what driving need I would have to elect surgery at my age, either. But Bruce clearly has a driving need and he seems to be in good shape..

Amchess

08-26-2002

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
At about 60 or so I had gall bladder surgery and was told, oh, you'll be back to work on Monday. I had A hard recovery (prob from an old smokers cough) and 6 weeks later got back to work! Then at 76ish a left mastectomy which wasn't easy. The drain came out and a home nurse had to come every day and unpack and repack me (ouch). So I am now hanging in there! The worst is that I thought that surgery was 2010 but it was Dec 2011. Boyt was I disappointed!!! Anyway I didn't need radiation or chemo, so just take Tamoxifen. So I am so lucky. Before then I went to the YMCA for Silver Sneakers and spinning, but since the mascectomy I haven't gone back (parking is a nightmare) and I am so out of shape, but I found a walking exercise online with Leslie Sansone to keep on my feet more. It's hard to make yourself bounce back when you just want to read and watch TV, lol. But I am so lucky that I don't live alone so have ds & dd to act silly with. But we all like different tv shows. So I know to face whatever comes my way and hold onto every hand offered because it helps brings out those smiles! I didn't mean to run on and one but the point is that, Bruce is in great shape, but surgery can really knock you for a loop. And the K's are so bossy (and I know caring too) I hope they step back and let him run his own recovery show, pick his own surroundings including helpers, etc. Brody openly loves his dad.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Poor Bruce! Supposedly the highway patrol has new actual video of the accident and it makes it look as if Bruce caused the accident.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think my "Poor Bruce" came out wrong. If it's his fault, then he deserves prosecution. I just meant it seems to be one thing after another for him lately.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Please somebody fast forward on the 15 minutes of fame.....I want the Kardashians and Kanye to vamoss. Now Bruce's big changes will be in the news forever .

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kanye & the Kardashians can go away any time & it won't hurt my feelings. I luv me some Bruce Jenner though & am very interested in following him & his bio kids.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It seems every year they do "script " more of their storylines, and I don't get the appeal