TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through April 15, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear I don't think Courtney and Jason are going to make it unless Courtney can put on her big girl panties and get over herself. She had supposedly lived in New York for two years making a life and now she can't go more than 3 months without going home.

Surely she doesn't think that Jason is going to move to NC after he spent all that time in Fireman school. Too weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She has always come across to me as if she just wants someone to support her (meaning pay her bills) and she can just do what she wants and have a good time traveling and paying at work. JMO

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
We did a binge watch of season 1 (on Demand) and fell in love with Doug & Jaime. As soon as I saw her falling in love I said "they are going to stay together and redo the wedding". Sure enough, they did a real wedding at the site of their "honeymoon" and a special will be airing this week on FYI channel.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I missed the last married first year and hey have yet to load it out to demand here. I assumed that the married first year are being paid some fee.

Susan

07-06-2008

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susan a private message Print Post    
The Married at first site is on tonight March 24
on a&e starts at 5pm. Also FYI tonight in Canada is the start of the series with the new people.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I just read that Jamie was on the Bachelor. I don't watch it often so I didn't know that. She seems a lot younger looking now. She's very pretty. She and Doug were in Daily Mail online with their vow renewal.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
A&E is catching up showing the shows as well. I think they started the second season a week ahead of FYI. Way to steal someone success.

No matter how happy they paint Jamie, she really seems quite damaged and controlling, scary

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree Sadie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I also agree, JAmie really needs to get some in depth therapy to get over her childhood.

Yes it is very confusing having the show on A&E and FYI. I started with FYI and was confused when I then saw it on A&E.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I completely agree with you about Courtney. The scene where she and Jason are in the kitchen and he is trying to talk to her made me so sad for him. He was starting to open up and she wouldn't stop washing the dishes. I just wanted to give him a hug. Courtney seems to be all about Courtney.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is that truly how they spell the name of the show? "Site"?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Roxip probably not, I will check and get it corrected, I think I started this thread, LOL, must have had a brain fart.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Why did Doug not shave for their wedding?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Am I watching a different show than the rest of you? I don't know who any of these people are you're talking about!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, BJM, there are two shows going on, the new season with 3 new couples and the old show where they are doing MAFS, the first year.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, are you watching season 2? We were commenting on season 1. They just finished the first season and were showing the last few episodes before the new season.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think Doug did not shave because it is a beach wedding sort of a Miami Vice look. Probably discussed between them Jamie would not let him get away with anything.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wasn't judging - just wondering!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Jamie almost sabotaged her own vow renewal with all the emotions that having her mom there created. She has issues with her mother, understandably, but she did invite the woman and seemed happy that she'd actually shown up, for a change. Those deep seated feelings of abandonment have to be addressed, sure. But surely not at the vow renewal celebrations.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I just started watching this show earlier tonight and I love it!! I'm watching Season 2 on A&E.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure about season 2 couples. The ER trauma guy and the guy that was put with the Latina girl seem to be a challenge.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The only couple doing really well right down are Jacqueline and the hubby she was not initially attracted to.
The other 2 started out so well but now things seen a bit shaky which is reminiscent of season 1. Who would have imagined that Jamie and Doug were doing so well ? The fireman and his wife are such a striking couple but she sure seems to whine a lot.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOVE THIS SHOW! I discovered it recently. Fascinating stuff.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm glad someone else is watching this show. It's mesmerizing. I actually know a couple of families that were arranged marriages. I like the commitment they all seem to have to try and make it work. Every couple has bumps in the road and growing pains. I hope they all stick with it. I love that they have professional counselors advising them.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am watching it, thought I dvr'd the last show, but nope, must have been trying too many at one time = Tuesday is apain for the shows I watch, so many at once.

I will catch up if they ever catch up with loading it out.
Nevermind, I see why I could not find then, they are loaded out to A&E instead of FYI.