TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through March 24, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why do they keep showing Monet going on dates? This is a show about being married for the first year, what has she got to do with it, she is single.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well thank goodness Dr. Pepper told her to cool her jets. I think she was correct. I think that Jamie wants a child so she can change her childhood memories. She needs to resolve all that stuff before children so that she doesn't live her life through her child.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Well said Dipo. I kept thinking the same thing, Jamie will be a mom who lives through her child.

What do you think of Courtney? I can't decide if she is "needy" or just has unrealistic expectations of Jason while he is going through the academy. For some reason I always feel sorry for Jason. His losing his mom was just heartbreaking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't figure out what the heck is going on with Courtney, she doesn't have a job so what is she doing all day? They don't have internet so she should be at the public library to get online to look for a job.

If she isn't looking for a job, I know sometimes that is very hard to do when your feelings are hurt from your loss, then she should be getting that apartment organized. I hope she is not just sitting around complaining and letting Jason support her.

I think she is demanding and doesn't have reality in mind when it comes to marriage. It seems Jason tries a lot harder to please her than she does him.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, so late with this Dipo; I haven't been on this site for awhile. I live outside of Boston & have doing nothing but shoveling!!! But Doug's twitter is https://twitter.com/DougHehner
He is so amusing, he cracked me up during the 'dice game' him & Jamie played. 'Penetration won't fit'. I LOL at him thru every episode, he seems like such a great guy to be around.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
During the recap show, did anyone else find the energy betw/Doug & Jamie, & Courtney & Jason just awkward? Doug & Jamie had no idea what to say to C & J's clips. 'Um the cleavage was my favorite part.'was all Jamie could muster. The looks on their faces when they watched where C & J painted each other said it all.

Big cliffhanger with Courtney walking into an empty apt, but it was nice to see it CLEANED UP! I'd go crazy living out of boxes all that time. Nice girl but Courtney seems lazy, has all this time & can't organize??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Zoesox, I feel the same way about Courtney. It seems like she wants someone to take care of everything for her so she can do whatever she wants. She came into the marriage with debt and now doesn't have a job and doesn't seem to be trying to get one, plus can't even organize the apartment.

I am wondering what Jason did with the all their stuff. I was thinking he put it in storage, but did his Mom own her home and maybe he moved them into it to save money?

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Maybe he brought their stuff over to Nef's or whatever his recently divorced friend's name is! It is stressful enough to go thru the type of marriage they did & despite Courtney having a father & brother being firefighters it looks like she may not grasp the lifestyle. They are a sharp contrast to Doug & Jamie who certainly appear to have their shizzle together. And I forgot about C's debt - how the heck does she think she'll get a biz loan for her 'makeup line'. Ugh, what a mess.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I just caught up with past 2 episodes. Gotta say, Doug & Jason are full of fantastic surprises for their ladies. But YIKES - just when you think Courtney & Jason are back on track, she has a huge meltdown outta the blue! Poor Jason looked crushed at her reaction. I did find it odd he wanted to renew this early but I never expected that reaction from her. They are quite a contrast to Jamie & Doug whose lives seem to be falling into place with each other. Wonder how long J&C can play out like this, it is certainly (yet understandably) very stressful for them. Will they last?!

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
I believe Season Two starts tomorrow night.

Doug/Jamie wedding special on March 24th.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is so distracting to me that the one Dr is, Dr. Pepper, I just always think of the soda and it throws me every time they say her name.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So we have Ryan and Jessica; Sean and Davina; RyanR and Jaclyn. Interesting pairs.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
bwah DIPO, I agree.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I was surprised by the pairing of Ryan/Jessica and Ryan/Jaclyn. I expected those couples to be flipped.

And it looks like we have another Jamie on our hands ("I'm just not attracted to him"). Yikes.

Cricket49

08-05-2011

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket49 a private message Print Post    
Jaclyn seems like the person waiting for the perfect man. That is why she is in her 30's and not married. I have known some beautiful people who had the worst personalities. I have know some average looking people who shine from within which makes them very attractive.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Amen! I just finished watching this show for the first time. I hope Jaclyn gives Ryan a chance and gets to know him. He seems like such a sweet person. I thought his accent was adorable.

This is an interesting show, but OMG, do they drag everything out! I was thinking, "Just get married already!!!" Can't wait to see the next show!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I can't find this new season. I recorded something called Newlyweds first year but I want the other show. What channel.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh, duh. FYI. Ok I see married At First Sight Matchmaking Special. Is that the only show for the new season that has aired?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No, there was another episode following that special that was the 1st of the season. Think it was called "Wedding Preparations." I saw that they rerun it a million times, so you should be able to find it. I think it's on A&E, but I don't really pay attention to channels anymore. I just let my DVR find it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks. Got it!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
This is a long episode, only half way through it and they still haven't walked down the aisle. I find the men better looking than the women so I'm not sure how that's going to work. Women are more accepting of men that aren't as good looking as they are, but men are not. At least in the beginning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It did take them forever to get down the isles, I kept popping over to another show it got so boring to me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree! Too much filler! It dragged a bit. I hope they pick up the pace a bit with the next episode.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They really didn't even finish the weddings did they? Left us (and one Ryan) hanging at the altar!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
they did that the first season too