TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 04, 2015 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Kendall is the new face of Estee Lauder

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Kendall said she has to work harder as a model because she's a kardashian. I can certainly say if she was not a Kardashian she would not have received the Estée Lauder deal, she's just another pretty face, like anybody else.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I disagree. Kendall is not a Kardashian. She is a half sister and to have to go by the moniker of your half sister's father is insulting. Perhaps being known for her "fat a**" and sex tape isn't what Kendall wanted nor enjoyed living in the shadow of. I would like to think that with her good looks, pushy stage mother and her own celebrity father she could have done just fine by herself.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Kendall's butt seems to be pretty normal, all things considered. I think she's beautiful.

I suspect she does have to work harder. Being related to the Kardashians and having a high profile probably got her in the door easier, but once she got there she has to produce the goods - and people are going to judge her harsher then others.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roxip

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Kendall has more opportunity and advantages than other up and coming spokes models. She's only been in the business for a year. If you have two equally beautiful models vying for the same job which one is more likely to be picked?Kendall got the job because her family is famous and because her mother has the connections.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Surely they will not be on tv in say 4 to 4 years........

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Kendall has been modeling since she was 14. She has also done a little acting, and has a clothing and jewelry line with her sister Kylie.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I have always liked the 2 Jenner gals but feel because of the 3 older 1/2 sisters, they've been thrown into that same mold as them. What Kendall does is a real job......she's a model & folks that do this & do this well are paid well & become famous & have for decades.

I admit that I liked their reality shows in the beginning. Not so much these days. Heck, they still play over & over on E & lots of time, I don't ever see a segment. Just not a priority for me. However, them being on the cover of gossip mags & being on the entertainment news shows gets my attention for some reason. I do like Kris & thought the talk show environment was a perfect fit for her. I've never cared for Kim & honestly think her overexposure is hurting the rest of them at this point.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just heard about this on Jimmy Fallon tonight.

Kim is supposed to be on India's version of Big Brother, but I don't know if they mean she is just visiting the house, or of she is an actual competing house guest. I think it's most likely the former, because I feel like she thinks she is above being and actual contestant. I guess they do have people visit who just spend a night or two.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/kim-kardashian-to-appear-on-indian-big-brother-9865043.html

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, in one weekend, Scott drank 3 cases of beer and a whole prescription bottle of Ativan, plus whatever hard liquor shots he did.

That's bad. I really wish he would stayed in rehab longer than 6 days.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
People magazine is confirming that Bruce is transitioning into a woman. I'm shocked. I just thought he was going through a mid life crisis and thought the long hair, and higights were a fashion statement. I'm uninformed on transgenders but I'd think he'd exhibit more feminine behavior if he wanted to be a woman. He's pretty manly playing sports, shooting guns, playing with remote control air craft. Maybe I'm stereotyping.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I feel terrible because I've known people who have gone through this transition and I completely understood their reasons for it and the need to do it.

However, I have such a strong dislike of the Kardashians and their manipulation of stories to make a buck that even while my intellectual side knows better that they didn't make Bruce this way, a part of me still blames them. And yes, I know that's completely wrong, lol!.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i could see how the Kardashian woman could immaculate a man, but I am really surprised that the rumors have been confirmed.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Until I hear it from his lips I will not believe this story. I keep thinking of the very handsome Bruce prior to his plastic surgery . If it is true that he will do a documentary I hope will explain what led to this decision and what he is looking for in a mate is another question. Who will be his confidant / mate. I hope the press does not dog him ; but I know they will.

Amchess

08-26-2002

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
I remember one show that made me laugh. Kim & Khloe were drinking margaritas and got tipsy and decided to go tp Kim's house. So they drive over to Kim's and Khloe is tipsily trying to heave Kim over the big brick security fence which was really funny. Kim was so po'd at them and saw no humor in it, while Kim & Khloe are standing there giggling!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Kim tp'd her own house and was ticked at herself for doing it??

Amchess

08-26-2002

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
No, Khloe & Kim did it in a drunkenly sneaky way after getting over the security fence! And Kim finds out and is yelling at them but they just stand there and giggle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Do you mean Khloe and Courtney?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was Khloe and mom Kris. I remember that ep.

Wrennez

11-03-2009

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wrennez a private message Print Post    
why would anyone want to transition into an old woman?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He's 65, so you'd think he'd just let those feelings go,but if it's been life long feelings, I get it.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I would hope that the media would just let him be. If that makes him happy, then go for it, as it really is nobodys business, but I know that will never happen, which is too bad.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Well when they reported he had his adam's apple shaved, and he was shown wearing the pink nail polish, that's pretty much a convincing statement - (keep in mind I follow TMZ ;) ) I think TMZ did a good job saying it was Bruce's story to tell, they did say it was odd that Bruce didn't deny the surgery, but didn't 'come out' either - but the bottom line they (TMZ) were respectful and waited for Bruce..

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Actually, it was Kris and Khloe that tp'd Kim's house.