TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge - Rivals: Archive through November 14, 2014 users admin

Stillett0401

08-06-2007

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stillett0401 a private message Print Post    
I hope Wes goes home this week. He's bullying everyone.

Txhusker

08-11-2011

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhusker a private message Print Post    
so I don't get why everyone thinks it's ok for Paula to be mean and bully people each season but why they are wrong if they bully her back? Am I missing something?

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Txhusker, I had exactly the same thought when watching this week's episode. It was okay for everyone to attack Cara Maria (sp?), including Paula, but when Laurel went after Paula suddenly Paula is a victim and Laurel has a black heart. I'm not a fan of Laurel, but I thought Paula and her gang were really out of line and quite hypocritical.

As well, I really don't understand Johnny's attitude toward CT. Johnny is just as big a bully as CT, maybe even more so. Johnny used to be such a cool kid, I don't understand what happened to make him such a jerk (I distinctly remember him taunting and bullying Ev and a few of the other girls on past challenges), but his calling out of CT just reeks of hypocrisy.

Hated that we got a "to be continued..." with this episode. I was all geared up to see CT pound Johnny and Tyler in the jungle duel but now will have to wait until next week.

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
CT may pound them out but it looked like a very physical football type comp and Adam will be the smallest one out there so that could come into play.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
OMG CT is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
yes I won't be watching anymore with CT gone. I hate the jerk squad and would have rather had CT go and show them up.

Nope, that doesn't happen.

I just hope that he'll come back for another one.

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
final tonight, watch kenny literally carry wes tonight!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Just watched the Challenge Rivals reunion show. My gosh, Jenn is a piece of work! Girl has such an attitude! Not that I didn't know that already from earlier seasons, but her behavior on the reunion show was just so unflattering. While I enjoy watching the shows, I do have to say these people are some of the most immature I've ever seen, and it's people like Wes, Johnny and Jenn who lead the pack. Evelyn looked amazing, as did Laurel. Glad to see Adam's opinion of CT has changed. Mike continues to show himself to be one of the most good-natured people on the planet. Next week appears to be a clip show, "The Shit They Should Have Shown." Looks like it might be mildly amusing.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
I am following a few of these people on Twitter and the feuds are not over. REading twitter is like watching challenge rivals every day! lol There are also people who were on previous seasons fighting with each other! crazy!

Stillett0401

08-06-2007

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stillett0401 a private message Print Post    
Aww, bye Tyrie and Jasmine. I'm glad to see Aneesa and Rachel stay.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
When did this new challenge start? I didn't realize there was a new one on now.

Stillett0401

08-06-2007

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stillett0401 a private message Print Post    
It started about 3 weeks ago. About 4 or 5 couples have left so far.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Aneesa and Rachel stayed, too. I don't know who I want to see go more next: Johnnie or Paula.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
First Johnnie and then Paula.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'm in agreement with you Pam and Country. I would like to see a season without the older crew dominating.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I like your plan, Country. Too bad they are not a team and could just leave together.

Stillett0401

08-06-2007

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stillett0401 a private message Print Post    
Show tonight!

Stillett0401

08-06-2007

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stillett0401 a private message Print Post    
Abram and Cara Maria had the worst performance. They were the bottom couple. Ty and Emily were voted in by Mark mostly and Robin. Abram and Cara Maria lost and went home.

Stillett0401

08-06-2007

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stillett0401 a private message Print Post    
1st: Johnny and Camila
2nd: CT and Diem
3rd: Ty and Emily

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Well, needless to say, I am not overjoyed with the Johnny/Camila win. However, I will grudgingly say they earned it (what a killer final challenge), and wish them the best. But, I am seriously crossing every finger and toe in the hope that the contestants next year are smart enough to get rid of Johnny asap.

All 6 in that final challenge, for sure, earned the cash!

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
I wish CT and Diem had won.

I agree Pam, next go around they best be getting rid of Johnny first...and that will only work if Kenny and the other guys aren't around.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I wanted Ct & diem to win also.........

I agree w/beckie03, You gotta get Johnny & Kenny out early, or one of them will win the whole thing.

Mware

09-14-2001

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mware a private message Print Post    
Diem has died of cancer at age 32. I always liked her with CT.

http://www.eonline.com/news/597970/diem-brown-dies-at-age-32-after-long-battle-with-cancer

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I just saw the news on the beautiful Diem! OMG this is so incredibly sad, have such a heavy heart over this. I love MTV's Challenges, look forward to watching each season. It won't be the same without her. Sending prayers for her & her family. I can only imagine CT is beyond crushed, I saw a sweet picture of him sleeping in her hospital room. What a shame, she was so inspiring throughout her tough battle.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched this show for years, but SO sad about Diem. I really admired her in so many ways.