TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: Last Comic Standing: Archive through July 25, 2014 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
That story Rod Man told Ellen about his daughter's living doll just cracked me up. As I've said before and what Strategist said....how does he come up with this stuff. He's brilliant with his ideas and presenting them.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I loved Rod Man from the very beginning. If I'm remember correctly, he was the 1st comedian to perform on the 1st show. His bit about the long receipts and shopping and having to check yourself out... He expressed EXACTLY how I feel about self check outs and why the holy heck do you get receipts that about a foot long if you're buying 1 or 2 items!!! It's ridiculous.

Nikki Carr is another I LOVE to watch... she is so funny.

I have to say again how much I am enjoying this season. I think the judges are so thoughtful with their comments and then mentors also seem to be spot on with their advice. I really LOVE this format.

At this point I really LOVE all the comics and whoever wins will be deserving. They are all so different. I am watching the shows with the eye to who's bit can they make into a TV show... much like Tim Allen, Ray Romano, and Jerry Seinfeld.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. I have a few favs this year. Only downfall is the host...he is not funny at all

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
JB Smooth... I don't mind him. He's by far better than previous hosts. Plus I enjoy him on The Millers... I like his character on that show so perhaps that has rubbed off on me. Not sure if he's a stand-up comic.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
konashark has picked Rod Man for the win.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
good choice! I really like Carlous in the beginning but he isnt shining lately. I like Rocky and the kid that has the high voice.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
J. B. Smoove is a mixed bag for me. I love him on this show and The Millers, and in some other things, but for me he ruined the chemistry on another sitcom I loved when he joined the cast in the last seasons.

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
J.B. Smoove is funny. Have any of y'all ever seen him on Cedric The Entertainer? Very funny, in my opinion. I think he is doing a great job.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Monroe Martin and Joe Machi went head to head to see who would go home. The judges couldn't decide after their first set so they performed a second time and Monroe went home. Sorry to see him leave but I think Joe is funnier.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Joe was just spot on tonight! He had me laughting out loud.

At this point, it has to be hard for the judges to send any one home as they're all so good but I admit that I expect to see Joe Machi against Rod Man in the end. They both make me smile.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I thought Joe told 3 jokes instead of the 1 they were suppose(d) to

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Joe's last joke was awesome.. he knocked that one out of the park.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
KL siteing!!!!!! xoxoxo

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yep, even Monroe said it was a really good joke (Joe's last one).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rodman has been a fav of mine but he sucked as a tour guide, at least in the footage they showed us.

Joe and Rocky are in my top 3. I also really like Laughlin

Monroe was great, really liked him, wish him all the best! Hope he gets more work from being on this show

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Really? I thought Rod Man did great, I was laughing. Maybe just my sense of humor. Odd. LOL.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I like them all really. We used to hit the comedy clubs back in the 80's all the time. I even saw Jeff Dunham back then. He was great even then.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
we did too! One night Robin Williams told me I had more mousse in my hair than the swiss alps. LOL it was the 80s big hair was in!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, that's so funny, Pamy. My 80s hair wasn't from mousse. I had discovered Rave hair spray which turned my hair into brick wall. Back then we only had up to Rave 3, and when Rave 4 came out, wow.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh Rave was the 80's version of the 60's staple, Aqua Net! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mods, please excuse this one off topic post. I won't do it again (for awhile)

Pamy! Look what I have! I set it in front of the monitor with this thread and BB feeds in the background to prove it's true...LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hhahahaaa!!!!! Hey it's off topic but really funny! this is a thread about a comedy show. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You could tell right after after Joe's first joke that he was safe.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I missed part of the final head-to-head tonight and mostly only caught Joe. He seemed off from his usual self. I can't help but feel it's because he ends up in that challenge week after week. That's been my only complaint about a great season - someone like him who is voted to go head-to-head every week has to come up with so much more material then the others do. You can't help but think they do it on purpose because he's such a threat.

I look forward to seeing next week.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Joe wasn't his usual sharp self, but Karlous was really off (at least one of his jokes was cringey and the audience response was "crickets") - Joe needed Karlous to bomb and he did.